{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

yay new pics!!! loving thos hawaii pics XD haha love there boardies ^^

*O* *O* MTV school attack pics <33 so hot

isnt GD getting so much shmexi not that he wasnt before haha

omg i wish i was the girl standing there :tears:

O__O is it the shadow or is it sweat on seungri's pants??

thanks alot jerilyn for this new pics <33

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest susmariosep

LOL Jerilyn, YB's gonna get jealous if you keep ogling GD's arms like that :P

ANd yes, shirtless Hawaii pictures.

Can i just please state for the record that i am hella jealous of ALL OF YOU NORTH AMERICANERS because you guys have seen more of Big Bang in the past couple of years than any Australian (i.e. ME! T__T) possibly ever will.

But back on point, has anyone heard of any fan encounters in Hawaii?

Pictures and the like are fantastic (especially when the boys are scantily clad LOL) but it'd be interesting to actually hear stories about fans bumping into them!

Guest KuYA II

thanks for sharing the pics!!! ^^

whoa..the picture on the beach...it seems like its a paparazzi picture or just someone plain stalking them hahahah. funny hehehe

dang those fans are lucky to have big bang do a school of attack concert -.-....is it me or did they all got skinny??? o.O; daesung rocks with his new hairstyle me like =)

Guest Seraphic_Gin

SHIRTLESS!

WHAT FEAST FOR MY EYES. OH MY! GOD, AM I SO HEATED UP RIGHT NOW? THEY'RE ALL SOOOO FREAKIN HOT WITHOUT CLOTHES OFF! And that's the first time you'll be hearing from me, your 'conservative unnie' - haha!

Isn't that GD on the first pic, the one in the red shorts?

Whoever it was, he looks like he's peeing on the beach or something.

Haha. I wanna see TOP, he sure has a nice bod now - just a bit more confidence from those chubby years.

And judging from one of the latest pics, DaeSung really got himself prepared for HAWAII.

He's got the bod, yo! Lean and fit!

Haha. Wha am I saying? Anyways, that's it from me. I have to print this out - makes eye strain from studying worth it.

Ciao! Thanks for the pics, Jerilyn.

LOVE IT! ADORE IT!

it just wants me to fly to hawaii, pronto!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OHMYFREAKINGJIYONG

sooo many pictures! @__@;; rofl. so late here man! *dies*

the HAWAII pictures are WHOOAAAAA.

but i don't see my Kwon Leadah in the frame TT^TT;; dammit.

LUCKY HAWAIIANS DUDE! I cry with envyyy T^T BIG BANG NEEDS TO COME TO ONE OF THE BEACHES IN CALI NEAR ME AND GO SHIRTLESS LIKE THAT -0-;

lmaooo~~ gaaaahhh

a slight coincidence in my dream, I dreamt that me and Monica, and i THINK a few other people, we were all there waiting for BIG BANG.

I think it might be at Hawaii, rofl I'm not so sureee but the thing is GD CAME OUT SHIRTLESS!! and duuudee..

I was all like, "OMG OMG OMG MONICA!! LOOOK LOOK, LOOK AT GDDDD!! HE'S SHIRTLESS!!" and dangggggg he was hella sexy. He was topless and he had his red cap on with red shorts, rofl. like swimming shorts, kinda like the ones big bang was wearing in that big bang in Hawaii pics. SO FREAKING HOTTT. and then we started FLIPPIN' out, haha and i forgot what happened after that but i woke up =_=;

anwyays yeah, lol some lame dream =_=; sorry guys.

I LOVEEE THE SCHOOL ATTACK PICTURES! KWON LEADAH's arms are so damn SEXY

i want to touch it T^T lol. luckyyy fann TT^TT;; mannn~~ i would probably die happyyy if that ever happened here :/

but you know, maybe for my birthday, i WISH, it was like a "BIG BANG JANNY'S HOUSE ATTACK" more than a school attack XP LOL.

then i would keep GD XP rofl. jk, i wish T_T;

but anyways, i told my friend to check out for big bang in hawaii for me, and she said she would check Waikiki or something today ;DD <3 yessss. lol she says most of the tourists go there so yeah.

MAN, T^T lucky hawaiians.

thanks for all the pictures jerilyn! supaaaa flyyyy yo.

Guest sockrahtease

oh, thanks for the pictures y'all! :D i'm hella excited for their new single now...<3 and I'm loving the Hawaii pictures.

Guest mon5482

ok so i still think (or wishes) that the guy in black shorts is TOP. GD is skinnier and have we defined arms...that dude there dont have those qualities. but if u think about it tho...TOP had to go TOPless...they went snorkeling...what dude goes snorkeling in a shirt? so yes lets stick to the thought of a TOPless TOP hehehe!!!

everyone wants to see a frontal view...but i would find that really way over the top stalkerish if there were frontal view of those stalkerlike pics..coz could u just imagine where the camera would be coming from...yup...from the water :blink: ...that would be freaky :crazy: LMAO!!!

~*~

i dont think i know any other kpop artists that have been on school attack as many times as BIG BANG and they havent even reached their full year yet. thanks jerilyn for the pic spam!

GD's arms...like <3.

DADADADADAAAAAAAMMM DAESUNG! workin' that fitted shirt! seems to me that DaeSung gots himself a bootylicious booty but those darn crossbone sakun pants aint doin him justice.

BIG BANG..talk about BOYS TO MEN...within less than a year!

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the pictures Jerilyn! GD's arms do look good! haha. I can't wait to see the new School Attack!

Big Bang leaving for Hawaii (I think...since they were posted/taken on 7/22) :w00t:

credits; daum

*Daesung's hair looks so...tidy and in place with it's natural shine. haha

TOP has that "rock star" + "bad boy" look all dressed in black with those shades on.

GD is sportin' that bun again. It suites him well. ;]

YB reminds me of a high school teen with his backpack and hat like that. I don't know why..haha.

Seungri's looking more mature. He looks like he can be considered a hyung and not a maknae...(just a lil')

Guest mon5482

ah u beat me...i was gonna post these pics! thanks for sharing tiffy!

ahh!!! thats at Korea? 7/22 coming back from hawaii maybe or maybe those pics are from hawaii?

oh damn, that's maknae in red huh? i swear like i said at my previous post....from boys to men!

ur comment about YB saddens me....coz its so true and whats worse is he freakn reminds me of Justine's bro..Justine refuses to look at YB til he grows his hair back coz ummm yeah its tormenting <oh our eyes!!!>

~*~

AWW LOOK AT THE BOYS HAVING FUN! im glad they had some vacation time. now its time for that new single and new m/v...betta come out soon!

wth. everyone in t-shirts except for TOP..who's wearing a hoodie.... :ph34r:

thanks tiffyyy! <3

omgsh haha, GD'S BUN IS SO ADORABLEEE *dies* i can't stop giggling cause it's so cuteee <333 XD

DANG, TOP LOOKS SUPERRR TALL *__* and yeahh omgsh DAESUNG's hair is so stylish haha i think it suits him well too.

i thought i was the only one that missed yb's braids @_@

Guest t. yama

Haha, Mon;; I'm not sure where the boys are located in those pics. I'm guessing they're at the Korean airport

since pictures like these ones from the past are of...same quality? haha..I may be wrong.

Boys to Men! Dasss rightttt~ (Aww, YB looks so cute though! haha.) XD

Hopefully this wasn't posted before:

Big Bang was confirmed on 7/18 Japan time to be performing on Mnet M Countdown in Japan.

Click for MNET COUNTDOWN INFO

Yayy, I'm so excited! Are they gonna perform an older BB song in Japanese..in Korean..or maybe

even a new Japanese song?!? Ah! :D I really wanna watch now!!

Guest amyyboo

THANK YOU FOR THE PICS!! OMG, them shirtless it like..wow *stars in eyes*...somewhat doesn't really look like them. ahahahah & yeahh..i wanna see TOP for once not all covered up! He should he confident. WE ALL THINK HE IS HOT TOP NO MATTER WHAT.

Guest skimchee

Hey everyone! :D

Ohman, They`re in Hawaii?? Why couldn't I have gone there in the summer -_-" man, They need to come back to the EastCoast porfavor<3

So I have a question about the new Cd that's "supposed" to come out this month? Has anyone heard any news about the release date, and if it is a single or not?

Last month they were talking about either TaeYang or Top`s Solo Album? I forget which one, Just curiuos, thankyou<3

Ughhh, i hate Gd`s new hair -_-" he needs to learn to get a pretty haircut for himself :crazy::crazy::crazy:

i dontttttttt likeeeeeeee it //

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!

AND i was just watching the korean news and saw that JIYONGEE GOT HURT !?!?

apparently at a concert, the flashy sparkly light thingies at the front of the stage hit his eye !!!

but they say that after a few days he`ll recover fine ><; i hope so!!

-edit-

LOL apparently it happened like 2/3 weeks ago -_-"

nevermind =)

freaking korean news shows things late chhhe

OH MY GOD!! ALL THE PICS!!!

Thank you so much for the Hawaii pics! SHIRTLESS! WOOHOO! THAT'S THE WAY TO GO, BOYS!!!

Where the heck is Tempo?! He needs to show us some skin :( They looked like they were having fun.

Ahh I really wanna meet them :tears: (and marry them).

Holy crap Daesung looks so thin in the School Attack pics. Thanks for sharing! Daesung gets hotter and hotter!

That school is so lucky. I'm going to go and die happy now!

Guest Dael.K

there's a LOT actually (i'm cambodian/chinese mixed). big bang has a hella lot of fans, whether they're Korean, American, or even European. they're so loved :wub:
haha i'm so proud of our bigbang(:
Dael.K, there are many BB fans out there who aren't just korean. many stars around the world don't have fans from just one nationality
this is pretty cool, does it encourage you to learn a little korean? lol(:
I'm extremely excited for Daesung's too ^_^!Oh and about your question about other nationalities, I'm Filipino/Chamorro/Hawaiian =)
do you live in hawaii?? then are you going to go see them??about daesung's mv... RIGHT? i've been waiting so long T.Ti thought they would just use the clip from the live concert
Ohman, They`re in Hawaii?? Why couldn't I have gone there in the summer -_-" man, They need to come back to the EastCoast porfavor<3So I have a question about the new Cd that's "supposed" to come out this month? Has anyone heard any news about the release date, and if it is a single or not?Last month they were talking about either TaeYang or Top`s Solo Album? I forget which one, Just curiuos, thankyou<3Ughhh, i hate Gd`s new hair -_-" he needs to learn to get a pretty haircut for himself :crazy::crazy::crazy: i dontttttttt likeeeeeeee it //
i second the motion of coming back to the east coast.i say we go hunt them down!! hahahaand his hair isn't THAT bad (: oh come on, he still has the same face right? LOL

whoot thats alotta quotes

Guest KTZ811

ok so i still think (or wishes) that the guy in black shorts is TOP. GD is skinnier and have we defined arms...that dude there dont have those qualities. but if u think about it tho...TOP had to go TOPless...they went snorkeling...what dude goes snorkeling in a shirt? so yes lets stick to the thought of a TOPless TOP hehehe!!!

everyone wants to see a frontal view...but i would find that really way over the top stalkerish if there were frontal view of those stalkerlike pics..coz could u just imagine where the camera would be coming from...yup...from the water :blink: ...that would be freaky :crazy: LMAO!!!

~*~

i dont think i know any other kpop artists that have been on school attack as many times as BIG BANG and they havent even reached their full year yet. thanks jerilyn for the pic spam!

GD's arms...like <3.

DADADADADAAAAAAAMMM DAESUNG! workin' that fitted shirt! seems to me that DaeSung gots himself a bootylicious booty but those darn crossbone sakun pants aint doin him justice.

BIG BANG..talk about BOYS TO MEN...within less than a year!

OMG! DOES THAT MEAN THEY LEFT ALREADY?!!! I wanted to see them so badly! I'm in Hawaii and I was about to go look for them today! Are they still here??! Does anyone know when they're leaving?? Please let me know asap!!

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh~ those pics of them at the beach~ <3 hot! lol.

Haha, that pic of Maknae and YB is funny...YB always has that " :blink: look in pictures like in the picture

where GD was "eating" the shoe and he's in the back with that same look.

haha ur post made me laugh~ yb does always look like that lol XDD he's always concentrating on something or just looking around with this confused look haha, how cute ^_^

i wanna see some TOP at the beach~ haha. i wonder if he goes swimming with his shirt on... :huh:

thanks for all the pics of them in hawaii!! ^_^

http://i18.tinypic.com/4m9rif6.jpg

^ gosh.. top's still wearing hoodies! he must be crazy~~ lol. he's going to burn in hawaii~ i hope he only wore it for the plane <?> lol

OMG! DOES THAT MEAN THEY LEFT ALREADY?!!! I wanted to see them so badly! I'm in Hawaii and I was about to go look for them today! Are they still here??! Does anyone know when they're leaving?? Please let me know asap!!

No no, lmao.

BIG BANG HASN'T LEFT HAWAI yet

She was just wondering if they were at Korea leaving to Hawaii, or just GOT AT Hawaii.

you know? :x rofl.

i have a tinkly feeling about this new MV.. lmao~~

from us hoping they don't got girls with bikinis all over them, i think it's the opposite that's gonna happen @_@

but then i'm so excited at the same time hehe.

Guest KTZ811

No no, lmao.

BIG BANG HASN'T LEFT HAWAI yet

She was just wondering if they were at Korea leaving to Hawaii, or just GOT AT Hawaii.

you know? :x rofl.

i have a tinkly feeling about this new MV.. lmao~~

from us hoping they don't got girls with bikinis all over them, i think it's the opposite that's gonna happen @_@

but then i'm so excited at the same time hehe.

oh okay, do you know when they're leaving? haw I hope someone messages me if they know.

I know I can't wait for their MV! i think it'll just show them chilling at the beach and drinking those juices with umbrellas on them. I'm going to Waikiki today with my friend, if I find them I'll let y'all know whutsup! wish me luck! :sweatingbullets:

Plus++

The picture at the airport when was that taken?! I'm sure that's from Korea because we don't have escalators on the floor going straight like that in Honolulu Airport. LOL

Archived