{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Jasmine<3

omoo

so no hawaiian fans have spotted them yet? boo -_-

hehe i'm chinese , another internationall fan^^ and somehow, i kind of have to agree that a lot of koreans don't relaly like bigbang.. over here anyways.. they are all like " big what? PCHh" and i go

BIG BANG..

then they usualy repeat with the " BEEEG BAANG?" haha i was like.. yes them =] they usualy don't think much of them

-_- pch

haha

anyways

thanks for the pics =D TOP is so fine <3

haha gd looks so cute/weird with the shaolin bun.. and omooo. yb just stands out !

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amyyboo

I was on yesasia.com & i saw the BBBUD perfume & i was like what??!..but when i clicked on it...it said pre-order =T....well only 6 MORE DAYS! i guess...now..jsut gotta get my parents to let me buy it <_<

Guest keczianthei

monica, those pageant thingy, hawaiian pics of them are funny! :lol:

thanks for the link of the preview of their school attack too! :D

Guest anecia

i just realized all this time i kept on getting taeyang and gd mixed up o.O;;

and sometimes i even think that they're the same person...

some fan i am, huh? :huh:

LOL!! You're not the only one...when I first saw BigBang's Forever with you MV,i mix up Seungri and GD and i thought GD was Taeyang.And worse...i thought GD looks like kim kibum(SUJU)LOL!!!Thats weird~!

Anyway,Bigbang going to Hawaii???

ALOHA!!!

Lucky Hawaii Fans!!!

Guest mon5482

JERILYN- the mail says that if you want to become an official VIP member you need to send all 5 of the mounts (from the singles) and your Korean Social Security Number to - 보내주실 곳 : 서울시 마포구 상수동 349-10 호성빌딩 4F. 팬클럽담당자 앞. 우) 121-829 by July 31st

JoJo - thanks for translating...i was also curious what that message said.

:huh: I HAVE ALL 5 SETS of mounts times 2 but i ain't got no Korean Social Security Number...so this doesnt help me much :( ....i swear YG needs to open up that VIP to i-VIPs; INTERNATIONAL FANS need some lovin' too!

~*~

so i just watched the 747 Concert DVD.....i was hoping that it would show more of BIG BANG...but anyways, when they were in that room...the one where Se7en & TaeYang hold hands then they show GD...my cousin Justine out of nowhere comments and says "GD's got that after StotheEtotheX look! i thought i told him to fix himself up before he goes back out there!" LMAO!!!! she's crazy like that! now that I rewatched it again....hahaha! he does~ OMG....YG DANCERS...i swear i have a love & hate relationship with those girls! they are so lucky to dance with Se7en, BIG BANG, 1TYM...actually YG FAMILY all in all. I want to be reborn as one of YG dancers (preferably "NaNa" but Justine claimed her) anywhoo...they get to be all up on BIG BANG and all YG men...i get so jealous but then im so proud of them like 'hell yeah work it girls!!! shake, shake, shake that booty (lol)'.

~*~

goshh...no one has spotted our boys in HAWAII (yet)?

i guess its harder since (1) its too hot for hoodies (2) YB no longer has the braids (3) their colorful clothes probably match with every other tourists...i guess just KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A GROUP of HOT ASIAN GUYS...a tall bald one, a short bald one (*dodges glares*), one with a bun, one with an infectious smile, and one with panda eyes. (LOL!) :D

Guest sugargurl38456

yeah I havn't spotted them yet..

but Im dedicating all day tomorrow to looking around Waikiki and Honolulu on Oahu..

thats IF they're even on the island of Oahu .. they could be on Maui, or the Big Island..or Lanai

-___________-;;

Guest t. yama

Good luck with the fans looking for BB! Come back with stories and pictures to sharee.

Are they just staying for the weekend? I hope they're having a good time.

Haha, Mon...seriously, those YG dancers are so lucky. They get to be alongside the boys

during all those hot performances. -sigh-

Aww, I wish I could join the VIP fanclub..but I don't have a SSN either. boo~

I TOP this pagee. Yay!

I don't think these were posted yet..MTV school attack!!

1524415577173941905318064.jpg

1401316876119561952918781.jpg

1356316566164371071514493.jpg

1998715137103391559510510.jpg

1940515201180361717813740.jpg

Ahh, that girl in the middle is so lucky to be on stage with the boys!!

1697513474135531991018296.jpg

1263419814162601279711087.jpg

1612910479162711382116543.jpg

GD is working that camera! AHAH

1136619250175821011215133.jpg

credits; mtv + som at popcorn

Guest yma818

Thanks Tiffy for the pictures! GD looks so hot working that camera right there. I have to give it to him for having the ability to steal my heart everytime i see him. LOL! is it me or does he look extra skinny there.

I agree lucky girl. but seriously no one is as lucky as those darn dancers!! *Jealousy*

I know huh Mon? Why has no one spotted the boys yet? <_<

The Hawaiian fans must get their brains together and do some "researching." lol!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

i swear YG needs to open up that VIP to i-VIPs; INTERNATIONAL FANS need some lovin' too!

~*~

so i just watched the 747 Concert DVD.....i was hoping that it would show more of BIG BANG...but anyways, when they were in that room...the one where Se7en & TaeYang hold hands then they show GD...my cousin Justine out of nowhere comments and says "GD's got that after StotheEtotheX look! i thought i told him to fix himself up before he goes back out there!" LMAO!!!! she's crazy like that! now that I rewatched it again....hahaha! he does~ OMG....YG DANCERS...i swear i have a love & hate relationship with those girls! they are so lucky to dance with Se7en, BIG BANG, 1TYM...actually YG FAMILY all in all. I want to be reborn as one of YG dancers (preferably "NaNa" but Justine claimed her) anywhoo...they get to be all up on BIG BANG and all YG men...i get so jealous but then im so proud of them like 'hell yeah work it girls!!! shake, shake, shake that booty (lol)'.

~*~

goshh...no one has spotted our boys in HAWAII (yet)?

i guess its harder since (1) its too hot for hoodies (2) YB no longer has the braids (3) their colorful clothes probably match with every other tourists...i guess just KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A GROUP of HOT ASIAN GUYS...a tall bald one, a short bald one (*dodges glares*), one with a bun, one with an infectious smile, and one with panda eyes. (LOL!) :D

haha. your post cracked me up. yeah, it's prolly hard to spot them in that place. but hey, it's still possible so good luck to those 'sight seeing'.

and i also agree with being reborn as one of YG Dancers - they couldn't get any more luckier. it's just like seeing the same faces, from 1tym to BigBang. Jealousy!

and yes, i'm also one of them fans that wants YG to open up an i-VIP type of thing. it's kinda unfair that we're just relying to some sources where we could actually be the source, right? I'll be one to join if that opens up. I hope they think of us i-VIPs that way too.

and about the filipinas loving bigbang. i guess the reason would be, #1 - in the US, it's mostly asians stick with other asians. like, a cousin of my friend is in the states, and when we met this summer, she said she loves bigbang too. since her friend is korean who happens to love bigbang. #2, and the best reason would be - is that, Philippines is becoming a part of the whole Korean Wave too. So, those Korean Wave literates, spots them at one of them shows or videos and the news spreads. Although there's little filipinas who love big bang in the UK, it's just me and my sis and a few others.

even though, until now - i just can't influence my friends. they would like participate with me on some point, then forget about it. all koreans just look the same to them. haha.

Guest KuYA II

wow so no one didn't spot big bang in hawaii??? o.O i expected some people would, or maybe they are just not a soompi memeber *shrugs* i agree with MOnica...who could not see their outfits and look...very distinguishable then other tourists hahahaha

wow another school attack?!?!?! why must korea be sooo lucky....they can have a school attack concert in the u.s. ^^ that would be better!!! =)]

thanks for sharing pics!! =)

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

lol that's what I keep saying, GD LOOKS like sex himself :x

like when he had the after-sex-look (i call it the AFTERsexWITHjanny rofl), on that one radio show, where he had a bed hair, oh man. rofl, i don't know if i said it here but yeah i was all saying to my friends, "I told him to not go out like that!" lol people'll get suspicious :rolleyes: i guess me and justine think alike sorta XDD

omgsh yeah, just wish YG will open up and do same things for INTERNATIONAL fans as he does for korean fans in Korea :/

I have all 5 mounts, too bad no Korean social security number, :(

lol YG dancers *glares* <<;; There were times where I got SO jealous and envious of them, up to the point where I wanted to train and be YG's dancers myself LMAO. then i was like, "ehhh.. nah." i probably would get rejected @_@;;

man dude, imagining BIG BANG just walking at the mall or like the grove as just even normal guys..

i think i would also die rofl. they looks so cool T^T <3333333333

Seraphic_Gin There are actually A BUNCH of fans of Korean stars in Thailand.

I'm not sure about BIG BANG, but I guess big bang hasn't opened much there?

lke bi rain and se7en, they loveee them @_@; but yeah it really just depends? o_o;

LMAO YEAH, they're like, "Oh this is the group you always talk about?" and I'm like, "Yup. hot huh?"

and then their like, "... they all look alike." (they were looking at my binder), i was just like, "whatever =_="

lol yeah T_T

Guest Rachel Lee.

SWEET. top should have shaved it earlier. now i can see his nice mofoing eyes. : ) gd, why are you always getting hurt? sigh. guess you're as clumsy as me. that or you have really bad luck.

so many bigbang related campaigns & auctions & whatnot are happening at once. i'm gonna die of confusion. X_x how are you VIPs even keeping up? all i need is their new album to come out quick so i can listen to some new bigbanging music instead of all the 1st album songs i've overplayed by 1000. GD be a PRO. love his songs. the boys are back in business. i missed them so much T_T.

the koreans are ceeeeeraaazaaaay about bigbang. get outta here, fools. korea is hella bigbanging. i guess koreans fantasize over the hot semi-gangsta style. (you know, the whole ghetto business minus the chains, tattoos, & them grills)

Guest xXsmilesXx

whoa i miss so much

haven't been here in forever

Big Bang in Hawaii thats awesome

are they on a vac.good cause they need one

geez when my computer is fix i have to

go back & read like 100 pages.so i can catch up

anyone care to do a pic spam.my computer crashed

and i lost all my collection.the pics and vids i had

on Big Bang.T____T am gonna have tp start over.

and i had a huge collection..=(

Guest 1nn0xsmile

hey thanks for sharing those pix of school attack, yeah i wonder no one spot them somewhere in HAWAII lol, my cousins went to HAWWAII but they supposed to coming back todaythey are not bb fan wht ever if even she saw them she didnt know that they are my BIG lovethat MV 'LIE' will be awesome,, cant wait

yeah I havn't spotted them yet..but Im dedicating all day tomorrow to looking around Waikiki and Honolulu on Oahu..thats IF they're even on the island of Oahu .. they could be on Maui, or the Big Island..or Lanai -___________-;;
aww GOOD LUCK check everywhere, and it's fun also..have fun!! XD

Guest BabyXiah-

Hi peeps.

Anyone here still has Big Bang - ManWong (Happy Shares) song lyrics?

Sarangxcandy shared it before but I couldn't view the forum. :/

anyone mind to share it once again ..pls? thx in advance.

I am still addicted to it though it's been a long time. lol. :D

^ haha mon5482, ive seen that before. i wasnt sure what it was either =\

has anyone spotted our boys in hawaii yet?! i wonder if they're having a good time!

well, they somehow always manage to have a good time anywhere. i wonder what the video

is like, and when it will be released!!

i found some pictures on popcornfor2

does anyone know when these are from?

ttoop01.jpg

ttoop02.jpg

ttoop03.jpg

these look like they're from a Want You concert...which one?

bbad01.jpg

bbad02.jpg

bbad03.jpg

bbad04.jpg

bbad05.jpg

bbad06.jpg

Guest 5ecret

Thanks t. yama and khmer_chick2010 for posting those pictures!

AH! I'm hoping for a huge BB update soon!!! I know we're all curious

as to what the boys are doing in Hawaii! :wacko: I wanna know!! lol

This is complete TORTUREEE I TELL YAAAAA. hahaha.

Random question:

I was wondering, does anyone know what Big Bang's current height is?

Because looking at the old info on them, I KNOW they grew. lol.

Guest nGk2M

is anyone going to t heir concert in junjoo next sunday, july 29th??

my uncle bought me tickets, but my seat isn't that good. He got me really good seats for the big4 so it's all good...

i'm on the second floor. hopefully i'll still be able to kind of see..haha

Archived