{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest DE LINNERZ

MONICA! i love you gifs.. dude where's my daesung ones?! lol jk. gosh i haven't been in this thread for so long.. i've been lagging on big bang news.. TOP's no diggity perf........ ahh.. i wish i was there to see it live. that was as 1TYM would say "HOT DDEUGAH DDEUGAH" performance.. and he looks good with any hair. and for every anti- fan big bang has. i hope they know they have a million more supporters..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Serionii

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to sell Big Bang clocks (to put it on the wall). If anyone has high quality pics that you recommend, please PM me it! Anyone interested?

I need HUGE pictures btw.

I'm also planning to sell buttons and planners as well. Maybe other things too ^^

Guest p a r q u e.

Hi, new here. I was silent here but I decided to open up? Haha.

And I absolutely love this thread. It's so cool & everyone seems oh-so-nice.

I also love the gifs you guys post up! They're soooooo cute. XD

Guest the7REAL.

Hi, new here. I was silent here but I decided to open up? Haha.

And I absolutely love this thread. It's so cool & everyone seems oh-so-nice.

I also love the gifs you guys post up! They're soooooo cute. XD

^Hey Welcome to the Big Bang Thread! I'm Jerilyn, what should we call you?! lols

Hope to see you posting often!! =]

And....a serious..not-so-nice moment here.. :sweatingbullets: I know we established that the 'Big Bang' myspaces are fake but...

To the person who is making those FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACES: Which I believe is JSM on soompi AND her FRIENDS (I mean, kinda obvious, on all of their top friends :rolleyes: ) not to mention always claiming to know so and so in YG and ALWAYS giving the wrong info out like how you said Big Bang weren't coming to HB.

I know you read this thread(you just added the seungri fanart i posted on soompi yesterday on ur myspace), and randomly saw on your FAKE SEUNGRI MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/lee_seung_hyun

that you took the YGBB Big Bang profiles WITHOUT PERMISSION AND YOU'RE HOTLINKING MY PHOTOBUCKET LIKE CRAZY.

COULD YOUR FAKEASS PLEASE STOP THIS AND TAKE ALL MY STUFF DOWN AND THOSE 'BIG BANG' MYSPACES DOWN? KTHNXBAI.

note: whatever is posted in the Big Bang Thread everyone, please do not hotlink ANYTHING and if taken out please credit your sources!

oh and if you're a real fan of Big Bang, don't make stupid fake myspaces posing as them and trying to fool fans, please. =]

...especially if you're not even that good at it. (although it boggles my mind how some people can believe it...lol)

Guest yma818

That is not the real seung ri, top, or gd's myspace. So everyone don't believe any of the fakers trying to tell you otherwise.

it's pathetic to take people's stuff without crediting it, pretending that you made, AND hotlinking!

Why pretend you are someone when you obviously are not.

Beware of the fakes!

Welcome jiw0nee. I'm Amy. Happy posting. =]

The big bangers are really nice. that is for sure. Just make sure credit anything taken out =]

&TAEBIN: I recommend using their wallpapers. Those are definitely high quality pictures. =]

And they are really nice too. especially the photoshoot with the 10 deep jackets for their single.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

i've seen that last pic of your HB experience few threads ago, monica.

& i still love it until nowwwwww!!!

although it brought back the jealousy - that i didn't stand a chance just to come.

anyways, it's still good. with school work for me, this is a great stress reliever. thanks for posting! and with epik high? yummy.

and GD with his red beanie again, hot.

so cute.

gosh, about that fan thingy creating fake myspaces. i dont know. if they wanna be fake, they should at least be good at it. and i certainly agree with all you guys said. first of all, it confuses us fans for identifying it for reals {esp. new VIPS}. second, it just makes it a messed up world.

know what i mean? they should really stop that.

at least that way, we can have an accurate way to track the stars down.

Guest KuYA II

heyyy monica thanks for the pictres and the gifs hahaha my computer lagged when you post them, i guess it couldn't handle big bang hahaha

i like the gifs when GD was small heheheh =)

thanks for sharing the pics for hb 2007 it brings back great memories ^^.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

thank you jerilyn! rofl XP

yea seriously.. who is stupid enough to believe that BIG BANG has a "myspace"

and that TOP uses "AIM" to talk to her ;___; sigh.

I know, people are freaking hotlinking my photobucket too! T__T;;

even my se7en pictures, wtf ugh.

I agree with Jerilyn.

REAL FANS SHOULDN'T BE FAKING THOSE TYPES OF STUPID MYSPACES (or even Cyworld)

AND MAKE UP STUPID BULLKRAP ABOUT KNOWING BIG BANG AND THE WHOLE YG.

And saying they would get proposed at the HB concert by a BIGBANG member when they didn't, it's pretty sad tsk tsk.

Don't make a fool out of yourselves :/ Oh and IF you WERE to lie about that, minus well go learn to be a better liar.

and omgsh MONICA, those pictures are SUPERBLY HOTT *O* <333

thanks for sharing unnieee~~ XD <33

Guest t. yama

Mmmm...fans should not mislead other fans into thinking that they're Big Bang. -_-'

(Haha, yeah...it is weird how people actually believe it's their myspace...)

Thanks for the pictures Monica! Gahh, just looking at them makes me think of HB.

Guest MizzNana

Want your name on

빅뱅's Shirt!?

(Click the 빅뱅's to read the whole thing! ;D)

I need A LOT more people to join this :/ I really want BIG BANG to see that they don't only got V.I.P's,

BUT THEY ALSO GOT I-V.I.Ps (INTERNATIONAL-V.I.P FANS!)

All of you from other parts of Asia besides Korea and also those in America, and all over the WORLD.

I had already updated the current list of the participants ^^

I only have 34 participants and in order to form I-V.I.P on the shirt WE NEED MORE!

All BIG BANG fans please click the link above or in my signature to read all about it! [:

And when I get the final designs with all the names collected, I will show you guys the design here ^^;

As for the rest of the projects please click HERE

I join the forum but a lot of the projects due days passed. I was wondering if we could still join the projects anyways?

Guest the7REAL.

I thought this was cool. ^_^ The Real Concert DVD is #2 on the charts for sales! ^^

Reminds me..I still need to buy a second copy...haha :lol:

680b0ht.gif

credit; Orange @ popcornfor2

/edit/ okay and the faker just took practically all the profiles, discography and bb history i put together, STILL hotlinking...=.=

Guest KuYA II

^

ooo thanks for the info jerilyn heheh i'm glad they are on the top =)

the concert was awsome i just watched it from buying it at during hb 2007 weekend!! =)

Guest p a r q u e.

Hiya Jerilyn & Amy. Oh, forgot to tell my name. Well, my name is Jiwon. (: And you're SO right about the fake myspaces out there. I just go on them for music. I think that's fine but "pretending" to be BIG BANG is kind of lame. And the fake bullkrap going on about giving wrong info. If you're going to do something, do it right. Ya know? And hotlinking is just another act of plagerism. Ick, I hope after reading all of this, those people would just stop. Seriously, it gets a tad bit annoying.

Guest vikkihuynh

Did anybody sub this yet?! i wanna noe what there saying haha

its when top and all of them are practicing dancing to 'she cant get enough' so sexy! =)

Guest 사랑競文

And....a serious..not-so-nice moment here.. :sweatingbullets: I know we established that the 'Big Bang' myspaces are fake but...

To the person who is making those FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACES: Which I believe is JSM on soompi AND her FRIENDS (I mean, kinda obvious, on all of their top friends :rolleyes: )

When i read that, i was laughing so hard.

JSM finally got caught huh? :rolleyes:

--claps till i cant clap no more--

yeah it really is stupid.

its really obvious that she doesnt know anyone from YG at all.

not to mention, TOP doesnt have a yahoo or doesnt really wait for her.

i laugh.

AND LAUGH.

PUAHAHAH!~

(laugh with me janny)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

ok enough.

their DVD is number 2?

really?

it came out a while ago though.

hm..so Big Bang is just THAT good huh?

Congrats to them ^^

Guest chungmonkey629

OMFG MY DAD IS FINALLY GIVING ME THEIR REAL DVD.

After 3 months of waiting....FINALLY. lol. I bought the friggin dvd 3 months ago, but my dad REFUSED to give it to me until i got an "A" in math...which is absofrickin impossible for me.

Havent seen it yet, but i'm quite impressed that their dvd sales are #2. CONGRATS!!!

I just recently talked to the fake "TOP" on yahoo messenger. Quite funny, b/c TOP turned out to be GD, b/c TOP had been using GD's messenger....even tho i got it from "TOP's" myspace account....

lol that JSM person is trying way to hard. Please dont try. I know it feels quite good to have ppl commenting on how great you are, but they're actually commenting on how great top is. not you. So please, GROW UP.

My mom has been yelling at me b/c i like f.t. now. She's like, "I TOLD YOU, YOU DON'T LIKE BIG BANG ANYMORE. GROW UP!!!"

And i was like, "Heck no. I refuse to grow up." lol. But big bang hasn't really been releasing anything new nowadays so of course i look elsewheres. jeesh. That doesnt mean i actually stop LUVING these guys.

Don't you just HATE it when your friends/parents tell you to grow up? I'm 17, but i still get giddy over idol bands like big bang and f.t., but all my friends are like "...how OLD are you?" They got over that fangirl stage in middle school.

So what. Seriously. Big Bang is amazing, and that's why i'm giddy and obsessed. Deal with it, please.

OKay. at first when i went to their "myspaces" i was like OMFG, they have theesees? but later on i heard likeeee it wasnt theeem adn got all down. dude AND THAT AINT RIGHT. like FREAAAAALS, i hella agree with all of you guys. i;d go craaaazy and cuss them out right then and thereee. hella fcking retarded how they'd mess with peoples minds and sht like thaaat.

ANYWAYS. aww really? second? do they have dvds that are subbed? cooos i cant relaly understand korean annd yeaaah.

and TaeBin? relaly? aw how cooool, i think thats pretty coool. let us know when you get an idea, bcos i think HELLLLA people in this threaaad would like Big Bang goooods:]

Guest la.la.la

yeah, people who make the myspaces for stars and actually pretend to be them on messengers have wayyy too much time on their hands

i hate those fake myspaces. i used to fall for them all the time for some american stars, but now my sister helped me be less stuoid about it

wow the real concert dvd's at number 2?? thats amazing. it's been like 6 months since that's been on sale

oh and to answer your question tammy, they have subs when BB talks during the concert, but randomly throughout the concert, they have these little clips BB filmed before & those aren't subbed

then. the entire making of the concert is NOT subbed, but g yong ee~ @ ygbb forums translated it all very nicely

&TAEBIN, the clock & buttons idea sounds really cool. i'd put those buttons all over my backpack :)

oh and a random slightly BB related note

SAKUN is now selling the shirts that Daesung & Taeyang wore at the want you concert, the ones with the all over monroe

650a22ecb2.jpg

(pic credit: puifye@ygbb forum)

and SAKUN is selling them for $52!!!!

my sis & cousin think it's cause BB wore them

do you guys think they'd do that?

Archived