{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

thanks for the fancams!

they were really nice.. they made my day! haha!

those anti-fans should get a life! :angry:

if they're saying all those bad things about bigbang (and even to other artists), why don't they try to be in their shoes to see and let them feel what's like for someone to receive those bad letters.. and they trained so hard to be who they are now..! at least they know that their fans really love them... :wub:

and i thought TOP was crying because it was tears of joy.. :tears:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

woah i love the new pix thanks for posting everyone

i haven't been in here for a while

nice to see the boys are still so cute and adorable~

can't wait for new music~

Guest B1tt3r

Why do ppl have to care too much abt the look? I myself find BB super cool and yea they do have REAL TALENT!!!!!!!! Who on earth can deny this? They all try so hard to achieve what they have now, why cant those anti fans see it?

I love BB the way they are, and I just dont think I still love them as much if they look just like the major of other boybands out there - It's their style - It's UNIQUELY BB and it suits their music so well. If u dont like BB, then just turn a blind eye on them, dont do such childish and silly thing like that. Does it feel good to hurt other ppl? Think back what u would feel if sb tells u such things (BTW, hope u have some mirrors at home too to see whether u r beautiful enough to criticize others :tongue2: )

Anyway, I love u BB, u still have ur fans always by ur side :wub: :wub:

BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nounu

where can i see the picture that you guys are talking about.. well no matter what they think.. T.O.P. is always numba ONE in my heart... those anit fans are idiots.. and they just need to see what is beyond the eye.. maybe theyar ejust jealous... that they can never be that good at beat boxing and singing...

Guest chungmonkey629

...w...t...h....

w/e. just say w/e. b/c guess what? big bang is gonna be big and stay big no matter WHAT those antis say.

I mean, look at tvxq. They have hundreds of thousands of fans in cassiopeia, but their anti-fan group is equally as large.

Therefore, this anti-fan stuff is just proving how famous big bang is right now. If Big Bang wasn't big, antis wouldnt waste their time sending in hate mail. Therefore

GO BIG BANG!!!

But i seriously do feel awful for top. He's not really that confident about his looks in the 1st place...this hate letter must've really brought him down.....He already found himself ugly.....why rub it in his face?? Grr.....

Korean teens really need to find a hobby.....

wow what the freak is with those anti fans?!

>:[

first of all, big bang is not ugly so i don't understand where that came from. and even if they were (which they are not) they still have an ownage amount of talent which is more than those anti fans will ever have. seriously, they really need to get a life. do they not realize how much it hurts for big bang to hear that kind of stuff? honestly, if they don't like big bang, then they can just go listen to other people instead of focusing more attention on big bang which is negative. (does that even make sense? o.O) but really, they should find some better things to do. this kills big bang's self esteem by like 10 times. i feel really bad for them cause this is the guys age when they're trying to be like manly and tough or whatever and now they feel less confident.

you know what. those people can go and do whatever ok. cause big bang will always have love from their fans. they should go look at all their forums and see all the love they get and know that we'll always support them. BIG BANG FIGHTING!

ohh thanks for translating it btw.

Guest noubie

COULD SOMEONE TRANSLATE!?! i think this is the article about it:

CREDIT: VIPBIGBANG

I just read over at YGBB about that fan mail but...apparently TOP was crying in that pic because of that ANTI-FAN MAIL that he's holding....it was sent to BIG BANG saying that the boys were UGLY (>.< WTF!! GRRR!!!) and they were disappointed when they saw their pics for the first time as YG's new idol group.

that mofo made my TOPpie cry :tears: ...argh!!! :fury: !!! ima have to bust out the ghetto in me and open a can of whoop@$$...LOL j/k i'm not that pathetic like these anti-fan losers! <_< i guess some people are that much of a LOSER to be writing anti-fanmails...and they must NOT RECOGNIZE TALENT!!! YG was never really known for LOOKS OVER TALENT...it was ALWAYS & HAS BEEN ALL about THE TALENT!!! These people must be blind and deaf coz i totally disagree...BIG BANG ARE NOT UGLY!!! so they may not be the typical "PRETTY idol BOYS" that are plastered all over the TV, but its what makes me LOVE THEM....they're someone that look like the typical 'normal' boys you would hang out with, except THEY'RE VERY TALENTED in singing, dancing and rapping.

Can't please everyone...if you dont like it, just shut up! why must you be so rude to put down others....anti-fans should take a good look at themselves and realize how UGLY THEY ARE!!!

k enough of my ranting...sorry guys, it just irritated me to hear about that...ima go re-watch the fancams to make me feel better. :)

OMG!!! <_< i can't believe that they made tempo cry!! why do they have to SAY THAT!! our boys are not ugly they are the fines guys ever!! they are not pretty boys and people may not like them because of that!! don't really care they don't need to be pretty boys like all those other boy band!!

our boys are fine the way they are!!!

Guest smiless

Wow.. Antifans in korea are crazy. Man, I can't believe they said that our boys are ugly. Are you kidding me? Idk what they see, but I know for a fact that these boys are good-looking. Damn. They are so freakin shallow. What if we went out and called their boys ugly. Gosh.. they've got no respect whatsoever. RAWR.

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

DANG! i just heard about the antifans grrrr.....that makes me upset those boys

are soooo.... flippin HOTT!!! those anti's need to get a grip and to say one

of My fav's TOP is ugly too ugh...... *must destroy all anti's j/k*

Guest s u Z i e

omfg..

top looks

soo much hotter

with his head shaved

can't wait for the mv to come

out!!^^....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest dankyung

WOW i seriously (i know this sounds ridiculous) didn't know that big bang had antis. every person who's korean i've talked to even the boys ALWays said that big bang was like awesome. and they would hate you know super junior and dbsk and stuff. it really breaks my heart that TOP had to read that. with the support of us and fans everywhere we'll give him awesome strength. <3

Guest hakuchou

:sweatingbullets: kiki _ first time @ sooompi _ to update BB news!!

Nice to meet everyone ya!! :blush: have a wonderful day ^^!!

DUDE> wth. anit fan letters? I AGREE WITH EVERYONE. those low life haters aree the ugly ones. there the ones that NEEDS to check themselves in a damn mirrror, cos there getting uglier by the minute. annnd freals, music isnt by how you look EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE HELLA HOT. cos yeah BIG BANG IS HELLA CRACKIN'. music is by talent,a dn hte voice, that you feeeel and sht. hte sexy-ness that they got, was just the bonus thhat we got to see. those haters are realllly DUMB. and freaals im ready to kick some richard simmons up in hereeeeee. and TOP DONT EVEN WORRY ABOTU WHAT THEY THINK. THERE JUST HELLA STUPID LOW LIFED SONS OF A BT****,:] thaanks. annnd carry on, cos you guys have nor ight to quit, you have a lot of loving fans, and even though one fan makes a difference, but one anti fan doesnt. so dnt even tripa bout that sht. cos

WE LOVE YOU. and yyouur HELLA HOT<3

Guest anndriena

maybe I'm just the meanest one on this board but I say....Hey TOP if that envelope had a return address. Throw it at us baby. Well drop her a little line of our own. KnowaImean?!!

Guest hiimjunebug

in case you couldn't watch it before:

Cred to Bestiz + me

and about the whole anti-fan thing.. we KNOW they have talent and that's all we need to say ;) Big Bang love!!<3

It is very common sense. The more popular a gasoo or boyband gets, the more fans they will gain and along with that comes the antifans. I hope Big Bang won't take it too harshly. Both BB and their fans should take it as a flattering matter...BB is only getting popular that is why they are starting to gain anti's. It goes hand-in-hand, sadly as it sounds.

Big Bang is definitely getting bigger and bigger, especially in Korea. I was in Korea couple weeks ago, and as I was walking I heard a school girl randomly sing a song...and then the rest of her friends joined in. At first, I thought the song sounded very familar and I immediately busted out my mp3 player. I found out it was "Forever With You" by BB, and they were singing Park Bom's verse. Honestly, in the middle of the streets they were just randomly singing all loud. XD

TOP's hair is not that bad, as I have envisioned. It actually looks quite cute on him.

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is "Ida"...ppl always see me in Se7en's thread. Just dropping by to see what is BB up to these days. :)

-ida

Guest mon5482

in case you couldn't watch it before:

Cred to Bestiz + me

and about the whole anti-fan thing.. we KNOW they have talent and that's all we need to say ;) Big Bang love!!<3

omg I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!! THANK YOU!!!

i've been searching for TOP's full performance of this...ahhh hes so hot!

Guest xrainonme

I am sad to hear that there are people who have the balls to write such a harsh letter to Big Bang.

I don't think those Anti-fans have the right to say anything bad about Big Bang,

because Big Bang is nothing but Awesome since the day they debuted!

No matter, they are a lot of Fans who will always

and forever be devoted to Big Bang,

because they are the best at what they do!

Big Bang is LOVE! Big Bang Hwaiting!

Request: Does anyone know where I could get translations to Big Bang The Real concert skits? I've been watching the DVD so many times and I kind of know what they are talking about, but guessing some of the words does not work for me >.<

So if anyone could help me on this, I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance

~!DLyn

Archived