{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

I miss this guy's faceee. lols. TOP looks good in this clip..XDDD with his hair all...brown-ish.. XD

I uploaded it on youtube..and I just checked now...and it's already up on YGBB^^

TOP - 20070611 TOP Interview want you

4mml34i.jpg

TOP: "'YB is YB right? YB, you're YB! (thumbsup dies) YB is YB!

YB is good and has a warm heart. He's not only a member (of BB),

not only a member of the family, but he's a good friend who always surprises me.

YB, even though you're under than me, please look out for me. YB is the best!'"

credit; orange@popcornfor2 +ygbigbang

translation credit; mellowdee@yg_bigbang lj

---

uh 'under me'..i think means..younger than me..XD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG thank you the7Real....TOP look sooo hotts in that clip...omg i miss him..aww can't wait to see what he's gonna do for his special concert....

Guest fallenbroke

사랑競文 ; Thanks for sharing pictures : D And seriously , this is the first time I'm hearing this . I never knew they kicked people out . Haha , is that why they're all so hardworking ? And is it also why Se7en's always coming over to monitor their progress ?

the7REAL. ; Hello ! - bows and waves - Nice to meet you , I hope to learn something from you guys : D Regarding the project , we write the fanmails in English and then it would be translated to Korean right ? And is it okayy if I call you by Jerilyn ?

Ohh yes , do you people share non-clubbox links ? Like for videos where they perform or for their music video or for anything of that sort ?

And anyone wants to recommend or share your favourite CD among all those Big Bang has come out with ?

Thanks alot ! You people are really friendly and nice ! : D Nice to get to know all of you ! - bows -

Guest 사랑競文

사랑競文 ; Thanks for sharing pictures : D And seriously , this is the first time I'm hearing this . I never knew they kicked people out . Haha , is that why they're all so hardworking ? And is it also why Se7en's always coming over to monitor their progress ?

And anyone wants to recommend or share your favourite CD among all those Big Bang has come out with ?

Nice to meet you~

haha.

call me VK.

You should watch the Bigbang documentary.

It shows much more.

Its actually pretty sad.

They are really hardworking, it it was heartbreaking to see So-1 leave.

first, So-1 and seungri both left.

But they both "auditioned' again, and seungri got in..

what is funny is that, in the coumentary, they always make them seem emo.

lke listen to an ipod in the dark with a hoodie on walking on the street O_O

lmao.

Se7en is serious as well. XD

So he alwasy checks on them i guess.

On the documentary, yeah se7en visits them a lot xD

They even performed at se7ens concert.

you should watch the documentary.

It shows what buisness is really like~

hah.

I personally LOVE the song 'V.I.P'

and 'We Belong Together'

Best songs everr. n_n

We Belong Together is in the first single i belive.

And i think V.I.P is the 2nd single?

wheee~

have fun spazzing over the boys~

puahahaha.

peace.

Eee that TOP vid is TOO CUTE. Wasn't it adorable how he kept waving around the V sign XD That made me go aww~

fallenbroke, my personal favorite of all their CDs is the third single, though I have favorites from their full album as well as their other singles. But of course you should download them ALL ^^ (as well as buy them, something I still need to get around to doing x_x).

I want to watch their documentary too; does anyone know how many episodes have been subbed so far?

Guest fallenbroke

VK. ; Thanks so much : D Ohh , so I see . Hmmm , Mr. YG is one strict fellow . Ohh , so the two of them reauditioned again and only Seung Ri got accepted . - nods head - But the main reason behind eliminating them is because they weren't training hard ? It's kind of sad cos I did saw them perform with Se7en at his concert and So-1 was still present . Now I know .

But indeed I do like their dressing . It's that hip-hop dressing : D And yes I reckon Big Bang's quite close to Se7en cos I actually watched that prank G-D played on Se7en during a radio show . It was really funny !

Also , I finally found YT links to KM Idol but it's only episode 1 . Anyone knows where I can get links for the other episodes ? I watched the first episode and I've came to a conclusino that they are a group of fun-loving people ! YAY !

Caitlinnn ; VK. ; Thanks I'll go check out the songs : D And yeah , I'll safe to buy their discs : D

Ohh yes , Big Bang can speak some good english here . I don't know , but when I hear them rap it sounds so .. perfect . Do they have lessons or something ? And are there people here who went to Hollywood Bowl on 050507 ?

Guest xSuperrAnnx

thanks jerilyn for the clip. (:

tempo babyy was too cute.

oh the lovee they have for each other <3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Thanks alot ! You people are really friendly and nice ! : D Nice to get to know all of you ! - bows -

what's your name? I'm Janny ^^ welcome to the BB thread <3

well I personally love all the big bang songs <3

I'm being HONEST o_o; I'm not being bias or anything lol.. i'm an honest person.

All the big bang songs are good but if you really ask which do I favor it would be:

This love, Forever with you, We belong together, Da Eum Nahl, La-la-la, Shake it and Goodbye baby

You should try listening to all their songs, ^^ they have great music, hope you enjoy! ^^

Guest LLamamon

Why yes indeedy we do~~^^ And welcome to the thread if I haven't said it before.^^ I'm Jerilyn..Big Bang-crazed...lol

Here's the TOP project banner I made..and also, click on it to join the project.^^

It's basically our first time to send them gifts, so feel free to join~~

There's a chance that we're going to have our gifts delivered to the YG offices by hand.^^

But yes, we organize projects over at YGBB forum~

There's a part of the project where you can send hand-made 1st Debut Anniv cards and card for GD's Birthday!

4vffcj7.gif <--click!!

LOL Victory, are you trying to say that our boys SMELL BAD!? -throws cotton candy-

Well..small cramped dance room..I guess it would smell sweaty. But if it's

Big Bang sweat it would smell like roses to me! :w00t: LOL jk I dunno

^____^ oh thanks much!!!! O____o soo many things to see and read its quite overwhelming!!! if you cant tell, im new to this -___-;;; but i was also wondering if you or anyone knew where or how i can buy some of the BB goods like the phone straps or bandana??? Thanks much!!!

p.s. thanks for showing me the TOP banner, :D i loooove it!!!

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Omg!!! "Thanks" 4 the TOP looks so cute I Heart him

lots I can't wait till TOP"s day *eck*hmmm....wat

will he do

I TOPPED A PAGE....I own it yea!!!!

Guest xaida

I miss this guy's faceee. lols. TOP looks good in this clip..XDDD with his hair all...brown-ish.. XD

I uploaded it on youtube..and I just checked now...and it's already up on YGBB^^

TOP - 20070611 TOP Interview want you

http://i13.tinypic.com/4mml34i.jpg

TOP: "'YB is YB right? YB, you're YB! (thumbsup dies) YB is YB!

YB is good and has a warm heart. He's not only a member (of BB),

not only a member of the family, but he's a good friend who always surprises me.

YB, even though you're under than me, please look out for me. YB is the best!'"

credit; orange@popcornfor2 +ygbigbang

translation credit; mellowdee@yg_bigbang lj

---

uh 'under me'..i think means..younger than me..XD

>o<;; OMG! J-Lyn! <- LOL! jkjk

Thanks for the TOP vid.

i MISSED them! havent seen their faces for a few days.

LOVEE da "thumbs up" part. he is just so darn cute!

ToT;; daaarn, i was so close!

i couldve TOP-ped a pageee. lol

Guest thina

Ohh yes , Big Bang can speak some good english here . I don't know , but when I hear them rap it sounds so .. perfect . Do they have lessons or something ? And are there people here who went to Hollywood Bowl on 050507 ?

they study it so yeah, their english is pretty good. almost not fobby at all, ALMOST :P i went to the HB concert and heard most of them talking english. although i love the mangnae seungri, his english is pretty fobby hahah- (example: "sorry, i eat!" "excuse me, i take!", thank youuu, same youuu"). it makes him cuter though somehow. YB was pretty good- he had a really hot accent, it was kinda slang'ish. tempo's wasn't too bad but i think it's a bit difficult for him to put words together. GD's is pretty good too, but i didn't hear him say much. and daesung... all he did was smile :D hahaha so i'm guessing he doesn't know that much.

as for my favorite BB songs, i'm like janny ;) i love all of their songs. but if i have to point out some, i'd have to say "la la la", "shake", "goodbye baby", "forever with you", "a fool's only tears", and "next day (seungri's solo)" are my most replayed ones. (dang, i listed a lot...)

thanks for the link jerilyn!!! gosh, i miss that face too... :w00t: he looks reeeeeally cute/hot, i love this hairstyle on him. i like his random hand signs he did :lol:

Guest Seraphic_Gin

they study it so yeah, their english is pretty good. almost not fobby at all, ALMOST :P i went to the HB concert and heard most of them talking english. although i love the mangnae seungri, his english is pretty fobby hahah- (example: "sorry, i eat!" "excuse me, i take!", thank youuu, same youuu"). it makes him cuter though somehow. :lol:

lolxx.i can actually imagine seungri doin all that.

so cute. but don't worry, he's all urs ladies.

and thanks for the TOP vid.

finally a bigbang member to hog the thread, it's been going slow lately.

TOP's cute in here as well.

Can't wait for his day on the conert, still wondering on what they will be up to this time.

Guest yanski

the7REAL. thanks for posting TOP - 20070611 TOP Interview want you.. i also miss that guy's face.. :D

so any news on their 4th single album??

this is just a random question, can somebody here identify top's hair color in his 20070611 interview or better yet his hair color nowadays?? thanks :)

Guest yumichan2512

Hi there everyone... I think i'm here since a long time but i haven't ever post anything, so...

HI^^

Well, i'm a bigbang fan since their debut, i love them more & more everyday it's just like i can't forget them even one second XD

For the moment i miss them soo much we don't see them nowhere!!!!

Btw, i was so glad to watch this video of TOP...

Just like reminding me they are still here and they are not givin up like...

i dunno, like if they were givin up step by step, goin away in Japan and let Korea down...

but NO they are not so~ ^^

Well, luv ya bigbang XD

I think i'll be active!!!

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the link. Top's little

message for YB was cute. first i

was wondering why he kept saying

YB so much.

Guest asdfghjkl

hey guys. ive been following what you guys said in this thread. thanks for all the info and clips (:

anw can somebody tell me how to sign up for the bigbang's VIP fan club. its in korean and i cant read!

THAANNKKSS!!

yay hello to the new members =]

truthfully. i really like all of their songs. haha but my most played are la-la-la (which also happens to be my ring tone on my phone and my alarm song lol) and goodbye baby and we belong together and a fool's only tears. YAY!

awwwwww =] thanks jerilyn for posting the top interview. ohh yea i was also wondering about top's hair color now. o.O

ahaha seungri's english sounds so cute. i can picture him saying that haha. what a cutie. i just want to run up to him and pinch his cheeks.

Guest LLamamon

yay hello to the new members =]

truthfully. i really like all of their songs. haha but my most played are la-la-la (which also happens to be my ring tone on my phone and my alarm song lol) and goodbye baby and we belong together and a fool's only tears. YAY!

awwwwww =] thanks jerilyn for posting the top interview. ohh yea i was also wondering about top's hair color now. o.O

ahaha seungri's english sounds so cute. i can picture him saying that haha. what a cutie. i just want to run up to him and pinch his cheeks.

hooow did you get la-la-la to be your ringtone on your phone??? hahah ive seriously been trying to do that for the longest time!!! ^____^ *envious*

oh yes and thank you to jerilyn for posting TOP's interview!! <333 TOP!

Archived