{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest MEyes

t.yama thanks for posting the pics!

Hate to say it, but GD babyy looks pretty as a girl lol

He's really rockin' the blonde hair...

and Tempo babyy, you still sexy no matter what wig you got on.

and thina you wasn't the only one thinking Daesung babyy was lookin' EXTRA flyy on the UFO message...

i was like "oooh, you be getting sexier by the min. boo" lol

I know! I was thinking that too! OMG, DAESUNG~ :blink: ...I wish I was a Doramon doll or something!

And also, that's great that YB & Ji Eun may do a duet! They both have soft vocals, it'll sound probably be one of those songs/performances that's so good that it'll make you want to cry or get chill bumps. Am I the only one who does? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I was thinking that too! OMG, DAESUNG~ :blink: ...I wish I was a Doramon doll or something!

And also, that's great that YB & Ji Eun may do a duet! They both have soft vocals, it'll sound probably be one of those songs/performances that's so good that it'll make you want to cry or get chill bumps. Am I the only one who does? :sweatingbullets:

Ooh you're definitely not the only one to get goosebumps when listening to pretty songs! I do all the time... I actually made a thread once asking what songs gave everyone chills...

I hope Big Bang comes out with some songs that will give me chills, in fact. That's like my favorite thing. ^^ Love their upbeat stuff that I can dance to, but I agree that they should release more slow soulful songs.

Guest the;andro

hey guys i finally manage to got hold of buying the big bang lip gloss and my first fragrance! i'm going to place order for my own so i thought i should just let you guys know if anyone of you are interested in getting too :) i heard that it smells really goood! do buy and support their perfume too ;D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=2401196

Guest thina

i hope big bang's new stuff really comes out with a BIG BANG, like the way their 3rd album did. i remember EVERYONE, even non-BB fans (surprised they exist! hahah jk :P), went crazy for it. hmm, i hope they come out with a really badass upbeat song, something we can blast our car speakers with hahaha-

and WOW. yb + kim ji eun?! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT! i looove her voice-

have yall seen this baby picture of GD? it's unseen for me, and when i saw it, i literally squealed :lol:

66xcor5.jpg

HAHAHA this has got to be the cutest baby picture of GD ever :wub: his one-piece swimsuit is so pretty... it shows off his legs! :lol:

Guest KuYA II

^

awww thanks for posting the baby pic thina its jsut gahhhhhh *pinches its cheeks* hahahaha can't help it heh

hahah tiff i was thinking the same thing...a style liek "my boo" would do really well ^^

i'm also thinking of another song like Eric and Tamia - Spend The Rest of My life With You i think that type of song will show off yb and kim ji eun's vocal skills very well =)

Guest whokilledkenny7

so i was watching 1tym's Hot뜨거 MV...by any chance is GD in that video??

it SEEMED like he was..the one in red with dredlocks???

Guest the7REAL.

^Yeap, he's in there with his funky dreadlocks and YB too..chubby with this weird fro thing..lols

Guest Seraphic_Gin

yeah~!

he and YB were there..,

there were caps of it way back, but i dont have it anymore.

If it's true, i certainly agree the YB and JiEun would sound great on stage.

Their voices would just blend well.

I wish there was some for SeungRi and DaeSung too,.

- - - ->

TOP-ped a page!

this is like, my 4th?

Dunno.

Guest KuYA II

^

yeah i agree...i feel quite bad for seungri and daesung i hope they can get to do some duet or exposure or something...thanks for the info!! =)

Guest whokilledkenny7

Thanks the7real and seraphic_gin.

wow, i'm sure glad GD and YB doesnt have that hairstyle anymore.

ah yes, seungri and daesung needs some more exposure. i love them.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Thanks the7real and seraphic_gin.

wow, i'm sure glad GD and YB doesnt have that hairstyle anymore.

ur welcome, i think it's just for the video shoot anyway.

the time where they could dress up and be funny.

lolxxx.

ah yes, seungri and daesung needs some more exposure. i love them.

yeah, they do needs. i mean, they have great vocals too, you know.

and seungri has mad dance moves.

i hope and i believe - that have other projects in line for them right after TOP's and YB's.

Guest mon5482

oh yes GD with dreadlocks on :crazy: & YB without his braids. i made a gif but i cant seem to find it.

~*~

i want BB to do more of slow jams...A fools only tears made me fall in love with their voices. No doubt the 3 vocals are best at what they do, each have a different distinct style. I dont thnk one voice is necessarily better than the other...eachhas their own certain appeal.

Guest stellabella

So I have been absent from this thread for a long time now and it is a pain trying to catch up!

I don't know why but I lost interest in Big Bang for a while. I think it was because I lost my cd's (they got jacked from my car <_<). Anyway, I totally forgot how much I am in love with these guys!!

I am so excited for Youngbae. When i read he was gonna do a solo album i literally screamed. I think Tempo used to be my favie but Youngbae has really grown on me and that boy is so freaking talented it's not even funny. Plus his voice and smile just makes me melt...:)

Anyway, any pictures or anything related to Youngbae would be greatly appreciated! I recently rebooted my computer and forgot to save all my pictures :(

Guest the7REAL.

^Welcome Back Stella!!! Visit here more! I'll post some pics when I get on my own laptop..=X

Oh and a easier way to catch up if you want..would be if you went to YGBB forum...cause like its organized over there..lols

ur welcome, i think it's just for the video shoot anyway.

the time where they could dress up and be funny.

lolxxx.

^LOL. It wasn't just for the video shoot..as much as I want to believe because those hairstyles are nasty on them, but I forgot which concert it was...long time ago but when GDYB were performing 'Unfold At A Higher Place' their hairstyles were like that :crazy: ..I cannot forget GD bouncin' around with those ugly dreads of his. Speaking of..I think YB should rap more in the next album too...I love his rapping..XD It's like he turns on this other side of his performer personality and can pick up from it cause he's so pro at it already..@_@ Maybe his solo single should have both singing and rapping. and why do I have a feeling he might have an 'Omarion'-style music video to go with it...with another...girl in it...-shivers- lol

Guest KuYA II

^

aww jerilyn getting jealous? hahahah just kidding with ya!! ^^

yeah i hope he does a mix of rapping and singing on his single hehe that would be really kool. I like his rapping skills on "The Real" concert so i'll be looking forward on his songs!! =)

i have a feeling his style might be "omarion" he can dance and do more backflips hahaha

Guest mon5482

Jerilyn...yes i agree with you! I want YB to showcase his rapping skills on his solo along with his singing. I just love it when he raps. The way his vocals have improved sometimes i tend to forget he was a rapper long before he was known to be a singer. I also want to see a GDYB collab...kinda like what GDTOP has with Forever with you & we belong together....I want GDYB to both sing & rap, i think that would be pretty awesome...maybe Kim Ji Eun instead of Park Bom as the lady.

Archived