{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest xaida

haha, thanks for that pix zyrah. GD and YB look so funny.

is it me or is YB head kinda big? *please dont kill me YB fans*

yeah i agree with you Jerilyn, they are probably resting. haha and yes, Seungri should get more lines.

>.< haha, ahhhh yes, lovely daesungiee rapping. how cool is that? lmfao

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

haha, thanks for that pix zyrah. GD and YB look so funny.

is it me or is YB head kinda big? *please dont kill me YB fans*

^LOL BIG?! That's a first! XDDD I'm sure he'd love to hear that..lol Are you sure your looking at the right one?

Cause in that picture its from left to right: Se7en, GD, YB

Unless you mean something else, than I have no idea what you mean by big...lolol

I just RE-read that....uhhh...HIS HEAD ISN'T BIG! XDDDD lol

wachutalkinbout' willis?!

juss look at Maknae + GD without shirts, then whose head is bigger?! XDD lol i keed i keed.

Guest xaida

^LOL BIG?! That's a first! XDDD I'm sure he'd love to hear that..lol Are you sure your looking at the right one?

Cause in that picture its from left to right: Se7en, GD, YB

Unless you mean something else, than I have no idea what you mean by big...lolol

I just RE-read that....uhhh...HIS HEAD ISN'T BIG! XDDDD lol

wachutalkinbout' willis?!

LMFAO! willis. hah iono, but it seems bigger then normal lol.

it looks kinda wacky looking. XDD

T.T;; please, just shoot me! i have no idea what im saying.

Guest STEPHOO--

Just wanna share a really old school picture of G-dragon, tae yang and se7en.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/phle...btaekwonsx2.jpg

credits. supa funk forum n me for uploading!

OMG. gdragon and his smileee ! <33 .

they look so adorable.

oh and about their future songs and stuff, yeah i agree that they should do more songs like fools only tears . thats the number 1 most played song on my itunes. keke .^^,

Guest zyrah

Yeah me too, I think they should sing more of rnb style songs like "a fool's only tear", especially Tae Yang. His voice is the one that stands out the most...well for me anyway. I miss seeing them on stage!

Guest JayCy90

^ Yea.. It's been quite some time since they last perform on TV..

Hopefully YB will be focusing more on R&B in his solo single...

pshh... YB's head does look kinda big there.. xD

Guest KuYA II

^

yeah i think yb is working on his single

for now i hope their next single is a slow jam song....gives probably a summer love vibe or something that would be kool ^^. HOpefuly whatever big bang brings into the table is going to be a huge hit!! =).

big bang fighting!! ^__^

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yea, :/

I don't mind not seeing recent BIG BANG just to have them rest.

Since they've been working so, and maybe too hard in the past AND present.

All the concerts/tours/performances/their new single etc. Those boys have a lot to do man :/

So, I hope they are really resting because I've been wanting them to and hoping they'll take care of those bags and tiring faces ]:

It makes me feel like my hearts going to stop seeing their faces like that :tears: I don't want any of them to get sick again.

BIG BANG HWAITING! <3

Guest meLo

hmm. the boys have been working really really really hard and they have so much to do all the time. i hope they're not overworking themselves to an unhealthy point... =\

as for their new single. does anyone know the exact day it's gonna come out? i am soooo excited. personally i wouldn't mind if they did a more upbeat song like la-la-la since that is the #1 most played song on itunes for me. but i really like a fool's only tears sooo i guess that's cool too. haha. well whatever they do i'm sure it would be very sexy and successful ^^

Guest 사랑競文

Yeah i agree Jerilyn~

It seems that this thread is moving slower and slower each day.

Big Bang doesnt seem to be doing anything lately.

But if you guys think about it, at least they are resting more insted of performing every day, every second.

They were so busy after the "Shake It" performences and stuff.

Yeah i really hope they arent working themselves to an unhealthy point.

Seriously, all the YG artists work together a lot and thats really nice to see. ^__^

haha dont worry.

I BET there will be like a BIG BANG of new stuff.

If you guys know what i mean xddd

like at the end of summer, BigBang will have their album coming up, YB's solo single, and etc.

We shall have to wait xD

but it IS worth waiting for.

besides, all this time i have, i can catch up on BigBang X_X

haha.

Yesyes i would like BigBang to have a video with a story too. (:

Not intensly sad though x_x

my heart might break.

But i dont care what type of single they have, wether its popish, hiphop, or ballad-ish~

I mean, I can say all of BigBang songs are really nice to listen too without being biased~

(oh yeah Daesunggiee~ He NEEDS to rap. xD his rapping isnt that bad either~ Rememebr when they sang "Hot Ddeh Goh"? pahahaha)

I may be obbsessed with FT.I at the moment, but lookie at the sig!~

BigBang is always first. <3

빅뱅파이팅!~

Guest yma818

Im with everyone here. Its about time they rest their little tushies. They can focus more and more on their next album, giving us their best. =]

I love gym class heroes too. I think it would work really well with them if they did a song or something like GCH's music. But add a little of big bang flavor to it. :wub:

jini.jpg

^^credits VIPBIGBANG, me for uploading

TOP and GD sorta resembles each other in that picture? or is it just me?

Guest the7REAL.

I heard from some Big Bang fans from Korean sites that after the first Want You concert fans thought that Big Bang would go straight to Japan but it seems as though they are in Korea for the most part and are working hard in practicing for their next concert!^^ So they are not exactly resting resting...but have less activities than we've seen before...but seriously, does GD look like the type to just rest after waiting so long to debut?! XD I think not...he and all of them for sure must be up to things we can't see. So they are not necessarily doing just nothing. They are simply working hard without having all these other events to worry about..@_@;;;

Also, I heard through the grapevine...lol..that there is a possibility that YB and Ji Eun (from YG if you don't know her) will sing a duet together! But fans aren't sure whether it will be for a Ji Eun stage or for one of the Want You concerts. I hope it's true...their voices would sound so great together! And more YB!! lol <3

Guest yma818

^^ ohhhh really? YB and Ji Eun? that would be awesome!

but then they should let Seung Ri or Daesung do a duet with someone too. Their voices are wonderful, too. I think Daesung's voice would work well with Ji Eun.

Big Bang is starting to be featured in many other YG artists. maybe GD would get his wish and branch out into fantom with IVY, and get the sexy collab that he wishes for. lol =]

Guest 사랑競文

aw really?!

Ji Eun and YB?

YB has the nicest voice in BB in my opinion.

(WHOO!~ FOR THE FIRST TIME, I DIDNT GIVE A BIASED ANSWERR~)

haha.

So there voices would be nice.

Ji Eun is my favorite female singer in YG too.

haha this will be nice~

IWANTBIGBANGS4THSINGLEYO! =x

Guest KuYA II

nice parody picture amy hahah thanks for sharing

whoa jerilyn are you serious?!?!?!? is that true yb and kim ji eun? that would be perfect since both have great voices!!! ^______^ wow they are working hard for their next tour i hope they don't overwork themselves! go big bang!! ^^

Guest ImSmiley

oOoOo!! YB and Jieun! i would

love to hear a duet from them since

i love jieun's voice! that'll be very cool.

Guest t. yama

That's like..the perfect duo. I was talking with Jerilyn and Monica about it..thinking they're

like Alicia Keys and Usher. "My Boooo" maybe? ;D I'm excited.

Archived