How do you make your face glow?

Guest eunsoox3

Guest hellomonika

Hi! I actually just uploaded a video on achieving glowy skin with makeup! If you'd like to take a look: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jolive213

hunnygurly said: ignore the makeup comments. skin glows from within! use a vitamin c serum. I am 24 and no one can believe that I still look like a young woman! I use ole henricksons serum, its really good! everyone compliments my skin and I do see a difference

• 1 month later...
Guest sanjanas

Just having an overall healthy lifestyle is the best way to get glowing skin. Like already mentioned above, drinking plenty of water, eating healthily, exercising, etc

Guest carissabrown

For giving glow to your skin, use curd, banana or honey. By applying this natural solution on your face and leaving it for few minutes, will make your skin glow.

Guest suhee00

I dont know if this is the recommended advice lol but I kind of dump moisturizer on my face before I sleep.  And like 90% of times, my face glows in the morning.  Don't put too much near your eyes though, it could sting when you wake up because some may get into them lol.  

Guest VincentY

suhee00 said: I dont know if this is the recommended advice lol but I kind of dump moisturizer on my face before I sleep.  And like 90% of times, my face glows in the morning.  Don't put too much near your eyes though, it could sting when you wake up because some may get into them lol.  

I don't think it's healthy to put muchhh of moisturizer on the skin, only a little bit is needed. You have to care that moisturizer do also contain lots of chemicals, using it excessively is not a good choice I guess.

My new HG is Virgin Coconut Oil! It replaces body lotion, moisturizer, toner, deodorants, eye makeup Remover, moisturizer for lips (<³),....

Also do it has a natural SPF 4, helps with eczema and cellulite,..

It has many many uses, here is a helping list I found http://wellnessmama.com/5734/101-uses-for-coconut-oil/

I never want to miss Coconut oil (: I Reduce regular products from store, and the best is, only one ingredient!

Guest jolive213

I use Aloe Vera daily - massage it for 2-3 minutes and let it dry for 15-20 minutes and wash it off. And use lemon juice twice a day.It will provide you healthy, soft and glowing skin.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jennifer211

Of the several anti aging solutions I have tried over the years, none seemed to have the potency of the 24k Gold Mask from Sakare. It seemly seems to have a magical effect and the texture of my skin today has a radiant and firm appeal. Sakare has wiped off years from my face and I cannot thank it enough.

a good way to clean your skin from the inside out is to drink the juice of half a lemon mixed with warm water first thing in the morning. It has a crazy amount of benefits for your body, but will also make your skin look amazing, I started it recently and have already seen a huge change in my skin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest susipantss

The best way to have glowing skin is to hydrate with water and also exfoliate at least twice a week.  I really like to use a drop of care blend oils from mac with some strobe cream and it gives a nice healthy look to your skin.

Guest eminity

You can use something called 'finisher'. It smooths your pores and makes your skin brighter. I know, it sounds like primers but yeah! You can check it out  :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest debbnorthlake

Lately I have been eating a grapefruit everyday.
Also I clean my face with castor and almond oil. My skin is very sensitive, so this has been the best option for me c: 
Since I have been doing these two things I noticed that my skin has gotten a more healthy glow and lots of improvement. 

Maybe this helps for you too? ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest Fayerith

Hey!
I just post an update on my blog regarding how Koreans does their skincare in order to achieve their glowing and flawless looking skin.
I hope you find my post helpful!Please do visit and drop me some comment.
Cheers!xx

CLICK FOR LINK

Archived