How do you make your face glow?

Guest eunsoox3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hearted

I honestly do think it is bbcream or a primer base (cccream). Unless its the fleeting effects of his face pact he put on. The liquid seems to be toner or after shave.

Washing your face doesn't suddenly even out your skintone :P! He had nice skin to start he just needed to shave to emphasize it. 

0c183d21c1f3761c_Before-horz.jpg
Googled a quick img to demonstrate point

//edit
or it can be the beard removing the shadows away from his face x.x"

It could be the face mask or makeup. There are face masks that give the skin a temporary glow. I'm guessing it's the face mask unless he edited the foundation part out of the video.

Guest jabeum

It could be a face mask, but then I think bb cream because his face looks much lighter than his neck/torso...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest jolive213

Actually I don't have enough time to wear make up daily. I often use natural remedies. I trust on natural herbal product most and earlier completed clinical trial with Jarvis Cosmetics. Their products have herbs only.

Guest jobunnie

You can always use face mask to achieve fresh and white skin! But unfortunately, Koreans achieve dewy glowy skin by using BB Creams and Boomer..

Guest lilacmakeupartist

I'm a makeup artist. With good skin, use foaming wash to clear acnes away. Use spray sunscreens gently on face. Do not rub your face when faced with the towel. Pat it. Close your pores with cold water and hot water to open pores to apply product in. Do not scar pimples.

Guest lilacmakeupartist

Also, the answer is highlighters. Makeup highlighters. And powdered foundation. BB cream.

Guest jolive213

lilacmakeupartist said: I'm a makeup artist. With good skin, use foaming wash to clear acnes away. Use spray sunscreens gently on face. Do not rub your face when faced with the towel. Pat it. Close your pores with cold water and hot water to open pores to apply product in. Do not scar pimples.

Guest electronegative

lilacmakeupartist said:

I'm a makeup artist. With good skin, use foaming wash to clear acnes away. Use spray sunscreens gently on face. Do not rub your face when faced with the towel. Pat it. Close your pores with cold water and hot water to open pores to apply product in. Do not scar pimples.

Guest gisellaaa

Good skincare. Eat healthy. Sleep enough. Drink tons of water. And that's essentially how you get glowing skin. I used to have acne skin because I live in a city where there's lots of pollution and I was eating a lot of junk food and slept very little because I was stressed out most of the times. So I ate healthier, exercised, drank more water, slept more, and changed my skincare routine. And now I have clean glowing face. 
I recommend you start eating a healthy diet, exercise more, drink more water, and sleep more. Then use a face wash that doesn't dry you out, a non-alchohol toner (my favorite is Hada Labo Lotion), an oil-free moisturizer, and sunscreen. I also use sheet face masks once to twice a week and regularly scrub my face weekly to maintain my glowing skin. Volcanic clay facials are also a great way to get glowing skin. 
And if you have acne, try to wear as minimal face make-up possible. The more you let it breathe, the more quickly it heals (in my own personal experience). Though these are just my personal experiences. Try to stay away from the sun, avoid taking super hot showers, and just take care of your body and it will reward you back with great results. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cho WanJ

I think cleanser is the most important in making your face glow. I choose cleanser which has deep cleansing and moisturising property to help me achieve soft and glowing skin. keeping face clean is key to face glow.
I'm currently using this product from Japan and I think is really quite good. AQUA ARIA Porcelain Cleansing bar which is made of natural ingredients and is able to perform dual function as cleanser and moisturizer
check their website out for more information if you are interested.  www.aquaaria.com 

Guest karriegarza

If you dont want to use make up for the glowing effect, better use moisturizer or drink vitamin E.

Guest hunnygurly

ignore the makeup comments. skin glows from within! use a vitamin c serum. I am 24 and no one can believe that I still look like a young woman! I use ole henricksons serum, its really good! everyone compliments my skin and I do see a difference

Guest koriandr

gisellaaa said: Good skincare. Eat healthy. Sleep enough. Drink tons of water. And that's essentially how you get glowing skin. I used to have acne skin because I live in a city where there's lots of pollution and I was eating a lot of junk food and slept very little because I was stressed out most of the times. So I ate healthier, exercised, drank more water, slept more, and changed my skincare routine. And now I have clean glowing face. 
I recommend you start eating a healthy diet, exercise more, drink more water, and sleep more. Then use a face wash that doesn't dry you out, a non-alchohol toner (my favorite is Hada Labo Lotion), an oil-free moisturizer, and sunscreen. I also use sheet face masks once to twice a week and regularly scrub my face weekly to maintain my glowing skin. Volcanic clay facials are also a great way to get glowing skin. 
And if you have acne, try to wear as minimal face make-up possible. The more you let it breathe, the more quickly it heals (in my own personal experience). Though these are just my personal experiences. Try to stay away from the sun, avoid taking super hot showers, and just take care of your body and it will reward you back with great results. :) 

Archived