[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@kikz this is donghae thread so if you want to know about a girl in RM ask it in RM thread. she's not in RM anymore I dunno why the sudden curiosity about her. let's not start the rumor here or create rumors about wookie with other girls esp if there are no basis and just he said she said or coming from unreliable sources. whatever wookie says or does is always taken out context. i have male friends too who were close to me and protective of me as well. if they think that a guy is not good for me, they will warn the guy to back off. it's doesn't mean they like me, it only means they treat me like a sister and don't want me to get hurt. it's not something out of the ordinary between friends. Wookie formed a tight bond with his RM family and its natural that he treats each and everyone like his sister/brother. 
its up to you to believe what you want to believe, we don't need to absorb everything we see or hear or we will go crazy and its not good for this thread. we have to use commonsense too... just a few days ago a fan posted her encounter with our couple having a date and everyone so happy...now we hear crazy news and we doubt ourselves already. there's no proof whatsoever and here we are already questioning everything... we have to keep this thread positive. let's not bring negativity in this thread esp. now we know that the couple is having long distance relationship. if i see something different about wookie or if he is showing interest with another girl, i will definitely say my piece but I see only love for one girl and that's Dahae. 

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: Nooooo @turquoiseblue don't get some new ideas in my mind about Hong Bin and Mo Ne... the other day I said the same thing on twitter, and when you mentioned the character again I had a fan fic flash in my mind... maybe I will write a one shot about them...  :))

Guest turquoiseblue

im looking at this pic that @samzz posted
8251eecegw1ekiylfh3uqj20kk0ut78b.jpg

our boy was lost in his thoughts... unconsciously playing with the red string bracelet... and smiling to himself... :x  he remembered something about that special person who gave him that bracelet... he must be missing her or remembering their last kiss and hug before she left for LA. And that band aid on his pointer finger made my delulu mind think that he accidentally cut himself and the gf so attentively covered it with that bandage.
and may i add since @bluewings666 said that someone from baidu mentioned that SH was supposedly wearing a red string bracelet too during this time...then why would wookie think of someone else and smile while holding his bracelet when SH is just a few seats away from him? =)) so obviously he is not thinking about SH but someone else..a girl who flew to LA. 

@turquoiseblue‌ thank you, I just made a comment on what I've read from what they posted here...and I got surprised....and I don't like to believe it, I'm still a solid dong wook - da hae fanatic here...

Guest turquoiseblue

kikz said: @turquoiseblue‌ thank you, I just made a comment on what I've read from what they posted here...and I got surprised....and I don't like to believe it, I'm still a solid dong wook - da hae fanatic here...

Guest ManolitaA

Good Morning guys just wake up and here I'am looking again in this thread...and yes @turqoiseblue...you are right...let's just talk about our couple... :\"> :x :-*10449504_10204223350893409_8424530943586
just always remember the saying "Actions speaks louder", always Donghae is for REAL....

:x :x

Guest ManolitaA

image_zps6563fb6c.jpgToday...let's continue the investigative shippers of Donghae...as someone mention in the early pages abouth Wookies attire..."blue polo with yellow smiley"...what that does mean? Blue =Wookies fav color, yellow-Dahe fav color...so let's start the Donghae analysis begun...we need the experts here guys...just to keep this thread alive and kicking just let us focus on the issues about our couple... :x :\">

Guest turquoiseblue

@purplebass always a fan of your edits and all the artworks you do :D i love the "hedgehog man" :D i call him porcupine man :)) omg i can see the parallelism of his character as hong bin with his character as cha jae wan.  imagine if hong bin falls in love with amone.. .bwahahaha cha jae wan will lose it =)) how can cha jae wan beat the eccentric hong bin? but i love cha jae wan... he's more mentally stable than hong bin...say what?! :)

thanks for @purplebass, @ turquoiseblue, @samzz, and many others' analysis and views on the FB article. Honestly, I don't even bother to read it (in part because of my limited phone data plan, I prefer to use it for more valuable web surfing like viewing this thread!). 
Please don't be disturbed by the FB article, whoever this person is. It's unlikely to be true. A lot of points have also been clearly made by many of us here. Why we still have doubts? Certainly, we are not DH, Wookie or SH, so, we can't be 100% sure about that so-called 'news'. Given that we follow DH and Wookie for so long we know about their personalities, and they wouldn't really do such cruel and insincere things to hurt a third person. Remind ourselves that it's Korea and the culture is really conservative, this kind of flirting around is really harmful to the actor/actress' career, and their agencies would certainly warn them. So, there is a very high probability that the 'news' is groundless. 
As to the rumours of SH and Wookie, I recalled that there were some heated discussion, ok rumour scare I would call, in Chinese baidu HK forum about someone in the Baidu Roommate Forum spread similar news about SH and Wookie romance. It may be a fans of SH or Wookie or maybe even fans who don't like Wookie and DH couple, whoever he/she is. It was well before cucumber, or the move hair incident. And, it even said SH wore the same red string bracelet as wookie (the one he wore in the fighting match), so they said it was couple item. All these add up spread the rumours. The Chinese baidu fans found that others in Rm also has that bracelet and Wookie and SH's were different. The Chinese baidu fans dismissed the fear. 
my point here is that, it is not something new that there are fans or people spreading the news of Wookie with SH. They can say whatever they like. But for us, piece together all evidence we have and all the interactions between DH and Wookie, as well as the 'no interactions' between SH-Wookie in and out RM, isn't it clear that there is no need to have a single doubt on how groundless of that article. 
I also want to add two more points. 
(1) If SH and Wookie were couple, why Seho would tease Wookie in the wrap up party and the visit to the HK set about DH. Also, Wookie's sister also teased Wookie about his artist gf in RM. SeHo and Woolies' sister would definitely know the dating status a lot better than any one of us. Do we see any hints from them about Wookie and SH? And back to the radio interview about the kiss thing. The host, a good friend of Wookie and certainly close to DH too, also teased Wookie about his passionate kiss in HK, and that's why he asked Wookie for advice for the female audience. Would he not smell (know) anything about Wookie and DH back together?
(2) As to wookie is so attached to Cucumber, I think everyone in RM likes this little dog. But for Wookie, I think he is lonely and doesn't want to mingle too much with the girls, so the puppy is his best companion. No need to mention about his caring personality, to both people and puppy (he and DH love dogs). I don't think it has anything to do with SH. 
We see the glows in Wookie when he is with DH in and off cam HK. We also see clearly how hyper he was after HK filming and esp when DH was still in SK, the time we suspected that they probably saw each other everyday. The BTS of roommate showed he was a man in love. He just couldn't hold the happiness in him. And, the airport pics to Haiwaii. But recently, we saw how lonely he was in the BTS pic and his claim of 'loneliness' in the radio interview, because DH is away. If he was dating with SH, why he would behave like this.
Please, don't hold doubts. Believe in our instinct and what we see and what they have told us. So, the rumour of Wookie-SH, or whoever the RM girl is, is groundless and pointless. Case closed.
Have a good day, everyone!
thanks again for all the analyses. I understand that some shippers are upset to any piece of news that hint that they were not together. But again believe in ourselves and them. Here, we are all supporting each others.  After all, only time will tell. Let's be patience, and meanwhile, hold our faith in them. 

Guest supercalifragilistic

Hi all...  Just wanted to add that when I read about the RM secret couple on this thread, Wookie didn't cross my mind.

I was thinking Shin Mama/Hong SooHyun?  Even though Shin Mama said he's attached.
MinWoo/GaYeon...?

Maybe I am so far deluded about DongHae that I didn't even consider that Wookie would look beyond DaHae  ;;)

ah i don't understand about the pup thing... Wookie was alone at home when they brought the dog home.. and he is quite lonely in the house since most people went to work. Wookie is a dog lover.. he has a schnauzer too at home and his BIL is a vet.. Just because HSH is the one who brought the dog back means wookie has to take care and be responsible for the dog (because he has something for HSH?)? This is really very ridiculous. 
Wookie being friendly and gentlemanly gets flamed by being a flirt.
Wookie being a dog lover gets flamed for having something with HSH (the buyer of the dog)
Wookie does anything and everything and he gets flamed/rumoured for anything and everything.. Poor chap!! 
Give this man some peace. 

Guest turquoiseblue

@bluewings666 i can't believe people in baidu are even having a heated discussion about this :-/ really? Wookie and SH? omg I think they need to take xanax or drink more coffee :-t forget about the bracelets and just look at their interaction..I don't see any connection at all!  Wookie never showed any affection towards her...and vice-versa. Never saw them sweet or him teasing her and what not. they are more like platonic towards each other. even the last episodes where wookie was cooking whole chickens, they were chatting like housemates... like normal friends. she never showed any special feelings for him not like the other girl PB who was obviously crushing on him. they talked very casually and even wookie  didn't even try to get close to her or what. And when SH went home with Ruby and the other guy with the pup, she didn't even know he was sleeping in the room when she barged in and showed the room to Ruby :)) is that how a couple should act? like c'mon! if they are a couple, then SH would know wookie's whereabouts. but wookie was sleeping in the room and they had no clue! please, let's leave the poor girl out of this. she must be rolling her eyes in disbelief from all these nonsense bs 8-|
and like what you said, why wookie would show so much love and affection for dahae if he is with another girl? duh?! why would he act like he is allergic to RM girls, well let's just say all girls,  if he is a free man and not committed?  what happened with all those 8  months in alpensia? they just gonna throw that away? and why is he seen more with dahae and not that girl? this is so ridiculous. this is not even worthy to be discussed here. how can you compare Wookie casually moving SH's hair from the bowl with this loving gesture to his girlfriend:
lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-3.jpg

exactly, it's not even worthy of any comparison! I am actually embarrassed to think that dahae is reading this :)) sorry dahae if we offended you in any way. you should go home now so the fans will feel better and not go crazy and paranoid [-O<

@purplebass: OMO unnie, you have managed to make my eyes water dripping profusely do not know why reading your posts, my heart ached and

cried just feel sorry for loving couples miss this all-day hold it is very selfish if I always doubted their love ... like a Wookie said ... "I will always

support Donghae whatever happens "
:-*

Talking about the picture above, this scene is not even part of the drama.. it's just wookie protecting dahae in a sweet way when it was getting windy.
Come to think about it.. if the girl above is SSK or HSH, i think wookie will just ask their assistant to pass them an umbrella or ask them to put a coat over them rather than himself using his own body to cover dahae this way.
PEOPLE need to OPEN THEIR EYES to see..!!
PFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@turquoiseblue‌, in the baidu forum, there are also many shippers like many here shipped them for years. So they also play the role in reassuring those who were anxious after they had spotted the same red bracelets on Wookie and SH in the fighting match and then brought up the roommate baidu forum's post about the romance of SH and Wookie. This is the context when the heated discussion had happened. And when the moving hair incident came up, similar anxiety returned. But I must say, the chinese Donghae shippers have very strong and solid faith in donghae and discussed and presented the evidence and analysis, so the anxiety and fear were dismissed. I must say, the Chinese donghae are superb, and share the same views as many are here.

This is why I made the point in the post that those rumours are nothing new and shouldn't be surprising. Just like Bom fans still believe that Bom and Wookie were real. But they can say what they like. Just like the owner of the FB page says what he/she likes.

I totally agree with you that there is no chemi or the same vibe between SH and wookie. I also feel sorry for her (same for Bom) as it has nothing to so with them but they are being put into the plot. We just ignore them, that is it. No need to be upset at all or just laugh it off!

P.S. Many donghae fans love them too much, so a very minor or seem insensible information will easily upset them. It is understandable. I must say that many DH fans are probably more on the side on daehae (including me), so they don't want to see any acts of Wookie showing his disloyalty to daehae. On that, I can understand. But we should all believe in Wookie. He certainly love her very much.

Guest supercalifragilistic

I am posting this; at the risk of being flamed.  But this is just my opinion...
We are shippers.  And there are many ships; some old, some new, some even at the bottom of the ocean.  

As shippers, we look out for any signs about our OTP.  Coincidences will be declared couple-behaviour/items.  Any lack of interaction will be explained away as the OTP deliberately being coy. Sometimes shippers can even argue that the sun rises in the west just to justify why their ship is unsinkable.

So what makes Wookie's behaviour with DaHae different from his behaviour with other co-stars?  

1. The truth; whatever that may be, and 
  2. Our delusions.
Sometimes 1 and 2 align.  Sometimes they don't.

While this thread is a lovely place to share my delusions and well wishes for our OTP, I sometimes find that the over-reactions to anything that shakes the faith of shippers quite frustrating.  We don't need to criticise other relationships; we don't need to compare.  We don't need to attack other parties who are friendly with either one of our OTP.  And we don't need to get angry with each other.

We just need to think about how we would react if there is a booming discussion thread about our own love lives by complete strangers.  So let's just relax a bit, enjoy our delusions and one day we'll find out...  So peace!  

:)>-