[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JezzaG

Just finished page catching and google-ing all the mentioned namjas in the past pages of this thread because I only know them from looks haha. I can only say that uri mamanim is so shippable with anyone. JCW better up his game or else...  :-q

I also stumbled upon this blog post as I was looking up articles about Taecyeon's fanboy feels for HJW because I didnt know he was a big HJW fanboy hahaha!
Ha Ji won's Charms : http://dewantiscorner.blogspot.com/2012/08/ha-ji-wons-charms.htmla compilation of what people (mostly her co-stars in her projects) say about her...
"you see, she's not the prettiest actress out there, but basically all straight men who had worked with HJW ended up  having a crush on her."
It's undeniable, really. I mean cmon who wouldn't fall for HJW;s charms. So I am 99.99% sure JCW somehow had a crush on her at one point of their 8+ months of filming together. :\"> :\"> :\"> I will just "leave (the rest of their) love (story) up to destiny." 
But of course I am still crossing my fingers and toes that they end up together somehow... so I am praying to the heavens that JCW will do the love confession in HJW's birthday fanmeeting just like what @drbigapple said [-O<[-O<
@namyo of course how can I not agree.. the belt clearly explains everything ;))

Dr. Jin....ah yes, the drama which almost everyone has epidural hematoma and which heads need be sliced open by SSH.  Anywhooo....@nploan you're bringing up an excellent point.  If i remember correctly, SN did mention that TH's heart was beating but wasn't breathing- hence the need to blow air through the most obvious portal of entry? u know what! forget my reasoning.  Back then, people didn't kiss each other's mouth either, so...hmm...i'm not sure where i'm going with this  :-??
As for the belt question, well one can feel a pulse down there, but certainly not the appropriate place to measure temperature. lol.  oh dear, I better stop here  :\">

I wonder if the cave scene was controversial in Korea I wasn't in soompi to see the reactions of all of you. But I got curious about since it was about a month ago I finished watching Chuno and there was this scene were they blurred it because they said Lee Da Hae was showing too much and actually they blurred it the website I watched the drama too. It was controversial and this drama if I'm not mistaken was aired in 2011 for KBS but they didn't do it for MBC. And it was just 2 years apart, or it has to do with the company?

50843082_11.jpg

photo370638.jpg

Maybe it has to do with the angle right?

Btw I got shy when I watched the cave scene

:\">

@namyo How about this?

tumblr_n5jhrcxALr1s6bszwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5jhrcxALr1s6bszwo2_400.jpg
tumblr_n5jhrcxALr1s6bszwo3_400.jpg

Moon Chae Won in Painter of The Wind (SBS, 2008) showed much skin exposure and although it didn't banned, the show got low ratings despite so much skin exposures. If you watch those scenes, it lasted more than 5 mins, longer than HJW's skin exposure in cave scene.

Actually the blurry scenes usually only when weapons showed, I never watched blurry skin and yes I never watch Chuno. In EK case the cave scene become the highest viewed video, then many skinships moment also contribute to ratings. 10 years ago in sageuk you won't see mouth to mouth kisses, you will just see lip press. All I can say now SK people become much more open minded.
:-B

@kanyaprasetyo‌ Oh yeah I do remember those scenes from Painter of the Wind that was from 2008. So what made people like the cave scene. Some eager ahjummas I would think they would scream to the sky. Lol. Are Koreans becoming open mind, in 2008 I don't understand while Painter of the Wind was underrated the Moons won best couple, yet in Chuno they blurred that scene in 2011. And 2013 the cave by the end of this month might reach 900000. 8-}

@namyo the cave scene will reach 1mil by the end of this month
=)) =))

I mean, POTW in 2008 is underrated and many people in Korea quite disturbed by that scenes.
Then in Chuno (2010) they blurred so not to upset the viewers.
Then in EK (2013) it's okay to expose the skins. But I remember during DKS rape scene, many people complaint because HJW show many cleavage(?). Double standards here and there.
Sageuk in 2012-2013 has many open mouth kisses. Like AATM, GFB, EK (all of them are in MBC), JOJ, SAF for examples.

I have foolproof theory that if you want to watch good kiss/steamy scenes go watch MBC dramas.
:\"> :\">

@kanyaprasetyo‌ :\"> I will follow that advice.

Another thing POTW was aired in SBS. So I've never seen any other than that drama with a controversial content. Although there was no kiss at all still manage to portray a beautiful relationship. Now not even uri JCW got a kiss in WBDS. Is it more open minded MBC nowdays?

Archived