[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nploan
Yay, we're in same mind, chingu!!
Whatever happens me and @nploan will be JiJi forever!
=)) =)) =))

I notice the voice today when HJW goes to cotton event. I want to use that but too much noise so I decided to use EK video since everyone have watched the video.

Guest ThaoL1430293631

Grrrrr, i cant prove, only my feeling. Yep, maybe Im wrong.

HJW, can you dating with anyone? Man or woman, i' m ok, just want to see who is ur lover...grrrrr..so mad.

@nploan I love your analysis, chingu.  keep going, please.@drbigapple i c your ava is mocking us with that hand on his head gesture! yes, after all said and done we're back to shipping jiji again.   =)) Wait, jcw said he likes younger/idol type but chose shg over yoona?  :-? i'm beggining to question jcw's answer now.

Guys, I've just read a recent post by CherKell on JCW thread. GUESS WHAT???Haha....I love this breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both HJW and JCW will celebrate their birthday with fans in JAPAN. Their birthday is only a week apart (June 28 and July 5). Can I expect a secret vacation in Japan for those two? Haha....It has never happened before!!!!  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
I wish I can go to Japan and stay there for a week!!! 

@drbigapple that's what I noticed in korean entertainment industry it's rare to see friendship between actresses. The only group I know to be close is Son Ye Jin, Moon Chae Won, Moon Geun Young.

I've never seen hjw been friends with other actress or jcw is he close with another celebrity?

Guest ThaoL1430293631

Yep, I want to go Japan too. I wwant to know hjw dating with jcw or bjh....kkkkk

@nploan:
 i do agree alot of co-stars tat dated and declare right after filming done..queen in hyun...godness fire....city hunter..
so i m giving our jiji couple hmm 6mths time for declaration(or i m out hahaah) :!! :!! since the fan wars (some delulu green fans)still on going hahaha..mayb jcw -hjw x plan to reveal yet..so wait till they done their movie filming :-/ :-/
well i tot jcw celebrating his bday in seoul...with hjw hectic schedule x possible for her to be in japan a week(to celebrate with jcw if it is in japan)

hmm..i more hoping jcw brought a bonquet of flowers n meet hjw on her bday in tokyo fm...and BOOM...love confession \m/ \m/ \m/
something like wat baek ji young hubby did for her!! :x :x(the good example of 9 years age gap )
so..god cn u grant tis as my bday wish?? [-O< [-O< [-O<

Watch "● Empress Ki ;; I was meant for you" on YouTube -

Yeayyy new TaNyang's MV :x

I dont know but i was so happy whenever theres a new mv of urrieTaNyang. Maybe because i love them so much n this so hard to move on from this couple. 1 minute i've move on from them but in other minutes i'm back to them. but what should i do,,i cant help it. This is 1st time to me n move on its the hardest thing to do when its come to urrie TaNyang. So i'll just let it flow. My TaNyang I ♡ u so much :-*

hjw is close to  son ye jin , her senior seol kyeong gu (her haeundae partner )and she is closed to his wife too..his wife was responsible for ha ji won cast in the SBS drama secret garden http://www.hancinema.net/son-ye-jin-i-am-glad-to-have-ha-ji-won-by-my-side-35570.html
http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-secret-garden-was-a-gift-from-song-yoon-ah-27765.html

one more thing seol kyeong will act with jcw for his next movie  :> :>

Archived