[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@namyo: 
 juz plz not jjm... >:P >:Pbut i think jcw secretly admire jjm hahahah when he said tat jjm is the handsome actor he ever seen..jcw is such a ??liar...tats why the boys love mv was made by the fan who watched tat interview hahahaha....
  oi chinggu @namyothere r a long list  of hot korean guys...other than binniegong yoo..song seung hun...so ji sub...kang dong wonif  more younger hot males..the list will be longer!! =P~ =P~ =P~
nowadays..i realized hjw taking more roles of being mother :-B :-B u c in SEGA n TK2H oni last episode she having child/childrenthen ek drama(she in mother role longer...) and the new movie(she gonna have 3 children)hahah..event recent pole she voted as the 2nd best future mama..hahhaayea..time for hjw get married  :-\" :-\"

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JaquelinQ I'm afraid now that he feels he might be rejected by hjw. He probably already saw or heard about the rejection of that singer :-S but has he ever gone out with an older woman?

@kanyaprasetyo‌ >:P

But I noticed when hjw received the Tax Payers award wow Gong Yoo and her were very cold towards each other. I could feel the ice through my monitor. So really she mught not be attracted to older men

@namyo i have read some baidu fans comment they said they think jcw actually not someone that will take a move /initiative when it comes to love (their opinion ) and his interview translated in baidu ...he said that he x know how  a person can love only one person in life just like his character th...and try harder to get the love ...he thinks that if him ...he will only try 2 or 3 times only then maybe he will give up (something like this)  :-S  

lol, i thought u guys are saying bye bye now to our couple after being trolled by NC. :((

omo! why is it fishy with jjm now? I thought he already had a gf.  :P
 Funny, i regreted what i said few months ago. I wished to see a tahwan and sungnyang  ending and just hjw and jjm can continue their story in real life..  :-t  :-t  :-t  :-t
but i Binnie won't allow it..   [-X  :P

looks like hjw gained some weight.

I think im not ready yet to see jcw to be pair with other actress.. 
:(( :(( :((
when will his Section TV interview airing? His drawings are cute..hahaa

@namyo i am not sure if he ever gone out with an older woman :-S he statement that he have dated for 6 times...sometimes when i think back ...its hard for me to 100% believe that  =)) his answer maybe honest or maybe not   B-)

@kanyaprasetyo:
well ..actually i admire the strong love  btwn brad pitt n angelina jolie..though initially i x like angelina as brad pitt got divorced becos fall in love with her while acting in movie....but now..i cn c..how much brad pitt really loves her..support her when she undergone mastectomy.. :x :x :x brad pitt with history of so many scandals during his young age and before he met angelina...but now we c how he cares of her is soo sweet :x :x
@namyo  @jiji0203mcw is for song joong ki hahah

=)) =))
well i dunno..sorri jcw fans pls x beat me  ^:)^ ^:)^i think jcw is the kind tat like pretty gals(more of idols/gal groups/models instead of actress) hmm maybe he is alwiz so superficial in his relationship tats why he been in 6 relationships??well maybe/possible he does confess to hjw ..but hjw wanna a stable relationship...and serious relationship that lead to marriage ....i think it is better for jcw to complete his military before he really gets into relationship...well u c Binnie -shk  break up news oni announced to public before he went to marine...so not necessary celebrities partner willing to wait for 2 years:-B :-B 

last time ppl said gong yoo is close frens of hjw..maybe they had relationship before then broke up?? or maybe she rejected him flatly before even started n he not able remain fren with her??omo...

So the one that needs to make the move is hjw??? :-S

I think if you all have read hjw went through some rough time during the filming of Damo. So she must be really cautious who she wants to be with. The older you get the more your thoughts about love becomes even more complicated. Its not easy to give your heart and love to someone that easy.

wow, it doesn't take much for us to bounce back from NC disappointment, no? such positive people we are.  Who knows maybe Ha jung woo will woo hjw during their three months movie shoot? *whisper* don't like that very much.  
@drbigapple moon chae won and joong ki are the cutest couple but saw nothing special off screen.  
[-(

@sakura29angel‌ This was recently I didn't know there were friends but I saw a tension between them. Didn't even looked at each other. I might be wrong.

@drbigapple‌ >:P I like mcw, she seems nice I would rather see him with someone like her.

He has been in 6 relationships right? Well it might also mean that he is looking for the owner of his paycheck that's all

Well, JCW does like older woman, his pairing in BVS is older than him 2 years and he chose her in his ideal world cup back then in 2012. Then his leading ladies in Smile Donghae and WBDS also older than him, so he has history with older women while HJW has history with younger men.
:-B :-B

@JacquelinQ Men usually remember how many times they're dating. I think he just being honest and it's not a bad thing then.. hehehe.

@JacquelinQ:i believe he is being honest...x forget he is playful even before he join entertainment world
 @namyowell i x blame hjw being picky hahaha....i think she realized all the men declares/confess to her dont realy know her deeply..they will alwzi said she the ideal type after filming with her..or admiring her frm movies/dramas...with very short time all said fall in love with her..tats too superficial/unreal for her...
tats why i think Binnie is smart , even in military still keeping in touch with her..messaging her...become frens and know her better..tats why hjw so happy when jsw asked her who her male best frens..she without doubt mentioned binnie....
:)>- :)>- for me..binnie has better chance with her....as for jcw...his thinking is still like a boy...x yet a man hahaha....so no matter how we loved th-sn....but the reality even jcw said in interview..very unbeliavable for someone to fall in love deeply and fighting persistently to get the love....so if he is like tat..sorri man...hjw is juz too good for him..(chinggu x beat me)

@sakura29angel‌ than hjw must be really good at hiding relationships. Its been said that she is been single for 10 years. When was WHIB filmed?

@drbigapple remember that even hjw said that jcw was even more mature than jjm :>

from what i saw ...gong yoo and ha ji won during the taxpayer ceremony i x see they talk to each other and x even a smile between them  :-B
i am excited about hjw next movie but ha jung woo...i x really likes him ...he x gentlemen at all  during the pifan award 2012 with ha ji won @kanyaprasetyo  just shared my thought  :P ...i x taken it seriously    ;) just sometimes question mark pop in my brain :)

namyo said: @sakura29angel‌ than hjw must be really good at hiding relationships. Its been said that she is been single for 10 years. When was WHIB filmed? @drbigapple remember that even hjw said that jcw was even more mature than jjm :>

Archived