[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

hanaseyes said: @uctqepe : Omo, baby, bear hug !  my sensitive uctqepe ... I dun't like that type of MV either ....
But I like the soundtrack... oh, it's spanish @namyo .

@kanyaprasetyo : Oh yeah, at least there is some one here heard me, that's not french kiss [-X, not yet. But I dunt like french kiss either, specialy, when u saw it on the metro, when there are many people ... Haizzz.., don't look romantic like on those tourist pic !  And as u said he kiss so hard, poor him, because he sit too far from the actress, and then he must use his force to leaned forward and kiss her. Omo ! He even can't hug her waist with two hand because another hand must use to hold up his body !!!! 8-}  ... sorry bad Dino again talk too much :P

Now, again, must go to sleep ...G9

@koreadaebak hahaha.. we all know that annoying problem with smartphone, so no worries.. 

but i was seriously thinking that you have allergy to study ;)
coz if yes, it's a HIGH FIVE with me!!  :)) :))

Wow u have a good instinct *HIGH FIVE* =;

It's ok chingu- happens to me all the time.  Sometimes, my heart wants to give an off topic to someone but my head tells me not too cuz it's not nice.  Can't always listen to your heart.   >:)  jk

@uctqepe That someone is u! lol.  I wanted to give you off topic serveral times, but i didn't. =))  I'm kidding.  Well, u and i know who that "someone" is on MT who deserves "delulu" badge if there's one.

What u said is true,but of course that "someone" not from this tread but other threads. N i know u knew which one i mean

;)

I NEED SOME HELP TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ABOUT THE CAVE SCENE!!!!(The cave scence's video has reached more than 760K views, the most viewed video of Empress Ki uploaded by MBCdrama!  I do some screen caps, and I don't know what SN has done with his belt and his pants, hahaha...)
x5wp6f.jpg
otgebr.jpg

fdsys8.jpg
:\"> :P:)) :>

@nploan
So that means between 0:48-3:31, SN must have done something to TH?
Maybe she untie his belt and down his pants, then for some unknown reasons, she tie it back.
SN maybe think that it will help TH blood circulation, esp in lower areas, so TH will wake up quickly.

We don't have eye witness, right?
According to law, SN must be punished accordingly by sent her to temple to receive bamboo sticks.
Any act by TH to save SN is prohibited unless it involves high level of intimacy.
:\"> :\">
:x

@kanyaprasetyo, I think the director cut the most important part! I'm sure SN has done something else that we didn't have a chance to see it on screen.  ;;);)) :-*and your imagination is so rated R, hahaha...

=D> ^:)^ \:D/

oh @nploan
I could write more R-rated FF, but I fear I will be banned from soompi ahaha
=)) =))
Let's ask to HJW and JCW abt cave scene!
f069a3014c086e06e765d8f600087bf408d1cbab

JCW: Noona, people on TaNyang soompi see the cave scene and wonder what you are doing to me?
HJW: What?? what do they say?
JCW: They talk abt the belt and the pants
HJW: Changwook-ah, it's the secret between us right? Don't you dare to say anything!! Even the PD don't know abt it
JCW: But the people will know eventually
HJW: Geez, this soompiers!! I will log in at soompi and give them all off topic badge!
>:) >:)