[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg....my chinggus delulu again.. 8-} 8-}

tsk tsk tsk juz same color red top n same type hat..

Maybe his stylist is close to hjw stylist tat all

:-\" :-\" :-\"

anyway..jcw is indeed a fashionista :)>- :)>-

@hanaseyes‌

why wanna photoshop my alien boy...i knw it!!! His charms may slightly affected u..or else u x concern abt him :> :>

is it after u realized he knw how to do frenchy kiss :P

Guest uctqepe

@JacquelinQ @namyo Ooppss!! caught in the act!!  =D>
@bluer0se @hanaseys it has also crossed my mind several times, what if OT was played by other actor. Will i like him better? My conclusion is we'll never know for sure how other actors will portray the character with their own style and interpretation..50-50 chance.. BUT for me, the result will be no different because for obvious reason, the writing and character development are still the same! I am not an actor but i just sense that OT has a very limited space for improvisation.. if the writers gave more time to develop OT's earlier character in Goryo and not forcing him to be THE MAN all the time, maybe i will understand and like him better... Alas! our first strong impression of OT was when he mistreated TH so arrogantly.. So yeah, i blame it on the writers, not the actor.. 
BUT if for one time I allow myself to be really shallow to judge only based on handsome face and hot body, i say i will be torn if OT was played by Jo Insung or Rain because i like these dark guys no matter what LOL

I juz wonder wat @nploan will come up with tomorrow after seeing today similarity fashion of jiji ...i bet she will look for more similarity again =)) =))

Omg..really OMG #-o #-o yo @namyo...ur gif. Look like someone with psy problem...haha does he think he is harry potter ??!!

Okie...then let me remain the oni sane person here since i made a bloody oath yesterday :> :>

Yea..i wont be falling to their traps

=; =;

Hmm..i dunno if master taltal is acting as wy will we torn in btwn?..cos i asked the same.quest.before....hahhaha

Anyway when i c jyh in new leaf...hmm sorri to say so..though he still look cool with his sexy voice...but i like the old man KMM who is the male lead(mayb bcos jyh limited screen in new drama??) So for me..it is definitely x becos of looks/outer appearance..for me as long as the actor/ actress cn act very well n nailed their characters well..he/she will become suave to me B-)

Guest uctqepe

@namyo OH MY GOD!! the story is not finished there! I found the second clip of WY-TH =)) =)) =))

also THIS 

and there are several others in the same youtube account.. i won't post everything hahahaha.. this person is genius or??? =))

Omg.. #-o #-o tis person must fans of Boys love...

N i should gv =D> =D> to the person effort...he/she cn made th n wy who hated each other...but in the mv they hv love-hate relationship :-SS :-SS

N i guess x late to start a new thread wy-th...since there are 3 chinggus here anticipated to join in...@JezzaG..@namyo n @uctqepe‌

Archived