[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I declare it's practically impossible to resist JCW.
=P~
If HJW can, she should share to us, esp to @namyo before this thread renamed JiNam
=)) =))

@drbigapple oh yeah, I read about those fickle fans who wish JJH to divorce her husband just because she and KSH have good chemistry together. Ckckck
[-X [-X

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 i cant keep silent if it's about Paeha's hair..

tumblr_n5f8tir6jg1txqz2wo1_1280.jpg

#still in delulu land of EK
edited: Gawd the video, JCW!! why look so young?!! :-*

Guest JezzaG

kanyaprasetyo said: Ladies, please behave and hold your breath!!
Cause I have the latest Most Handsome Emperor on earth.
He's doing greetings for Children's Day on May 5.

Cr: JCW DC/baidu

Guest JezzaG

Waaah! Finally saw the BTS video. HJW did look like she was going to pounce on JCW and kiss him hahaha! Dang! should've stuck her face out a bit closer to JCW's face... and HJW's horse seemed so jealous when HJW was talking to JCW that s/he had to take her away from him by running backwards =)) =)) =))
And Paeha looks so cute in the BTS video. Somebody stop me from ajhumma-pinching my laptop screen... :(( :(:((

Guest JezzaG

Issy_1 said:

@kanyaprasetyo‌ actually i am abit concern abt e age gap, i hope if they dont date,they still become good friends. i dont knw i am afraid of being hurt with someone as gorgeous as jcw.

Guest amayah

@uctqepe sorry not the kind of fanfic you wished this time xD
The Imperial Vampire Diaries Part.2
xbukVCW.jpg

ooSzseU.jpg

Some hours later, royal chambers
JzaSgpT.jpg

last image is dedicated to @hanaseyes
part 1

fjt.gif

credit to Jeonghyang soompi MT

Guest uctqepe

@amayah omoo omooo @-) @-) @-) @-)though vampire is really not my thing but i am sure many here are excited with this new direction of ur story, dear.. hhahahahaha 

Omo @amayah if you write something bloody good about TaNyang @-) and that gif darn it so good

No my dear @hanaseyes I'm hispanic :P don't you remember that they talk about my spanish tonghe :\">

Guest amayah

@uctqepe Hehehe the NG just screamed Vampire Nyang when i watched them  XD 
But I won't write a fanfic since it would end as a 18+ story   @-)
@hanaseyes haha good idea. I will add it later! xD

Omo I got an off-topic! :( 
@poire9219 we don't give off-topics if you don't like the posts. Actually,we don't off-topic anyone here...  it was an accident off-topic. Problem solved. Thanks! ^^

Ooh @uctqepe u brought up a good point dear. I also like Paeha's majestic hair but not when he's looney and bloody-thirsty. Paeha looks his best with that long hair and that outfit in the NG (ep 47-48)where he almost got bitten by Nyang-ie according to @amayah. So, long live his majesty's long hair. @amayah I love ur new fanfic! So scandalous! B-) Please keep doing what you're doing. We love it! PS: nothing is innocent when our pervy team get their hands on.

Guest amayah

Ok, added the last image. No matter how I 'subbed' the image, it sounded wrong...Just for you to know. The scene is actually very innocent! xD

@hanaseyes Oh I see! Lol dunno what will happen when we get off-topics. I know if you get flagged, you might get a warning... :|