[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@qwenli I'm afraid the clinic doctor is @drbigapple
then we will be brainwashed with ahjussi and jetplane guy 8-X 8-X

Omo @MichelleG you sure want hibernating? :-O :-O

I must be not normal that I still open this thread faithfully everyday like a crazy n wait for JiJi news #-o #-o

I am not giving up JiJi. I still ship them but I just wanted a time for myself hehe. Soompi has become my favorite hang out and I always forgot to go to the outside world.

Maybe after Healer, when JCW will asked about his ideal type again and he'll change his answer, then I will finally let them go but will remain a fan of HJW (bcos I like her more than JCW even my place in Bio said I live in JCW's heart) haha.

The reason why I will hybernate not because I am seeing a chance to the other world, but only because JiJi has become a complete troll and our empress rarely update her IG. So I am not declaring my defeat yet. Yes, the smooch scenes recently was really heartbreaking but we aren't sure yet if the feeling is the same off screen. I will still wait for later interviews of JCW about his ideal type/ can say about his co-star thing before I can entirely let them go and play broken vow every night. It's up to JCW since he is the guy.

But today, I must sleep because I am breaking my promise to hybernate and not to think about JiJi! :-)) editted this because earlier posts is with a bit of anger hehehe.

Thanks @zashie84th. Do post something on 1Feb, this thread's anniversary.
JCW's football mates having a bazaar on Feb 7th. Not sure if he will attend, but who knows since the event is the whole day and he is close to them.

fcmen.jpg

@namyo sorry chingu i Just got my cellphone back (don't as Who I dis bit use my laptop.. my brother is using it to write a thesis so I am way behind in the update). It Was broken. Let me read what you all wrote and then i'll comeback. But the problem un don't remember Where i stopped reading. .. maybe i'll start reading from thé page Where i Last posted something.

See ya! I missed you all( before starting reading, are they some Juicy news about our imperial couple? ) huhuhu :)) :x

Post the EK guidebook on TaNyang Haven :)

part 1
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/01/empress-ki-japan-guidebook-vol1-tanyang.html

part 2
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/01/empress-ki-japan-guidebook-vol1-tanyang_29.html

Have u seen this pic chingu?
10805662_771219442947815_910157591880966
cr: Jiwonderland (EK guidebook vol.1)
:> :>

• Like 1

Guest ManeeratR

@kanya  :thank you so much for your pic and bts clip.  I am smile when looked at it. 
 I feel sad like you all . The life has to move on but I will keep good memories in my mind.

Guest ManeeratR

@sharonsfv  healer  had this scene  (no.1)  :-O  :-O I watched some part but not follow the series (sorry I don't like story line) .

lol @ManeeratR if u follow the line u will discover more and more and Doc instruction: people shudnt watch it becoz not good for your health :D:D 
ah @ChelseaS what will we do on 1st Feb Capt and wat time :-/ 
oh let's celebrate a prom party with beer, chicken and gals should wear a hugging red dress + take along a guy in black suit :-\" :-\" 
*ifyouknowwhatimean*