[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

so we cannot see some pics during HJW's Japan fm. they said that they will gonna release a DVD so vids and pics are phohibited.. aishh

read from fb, she was asked what kind of marriage proposal does she wants. she said she wants the guy to write a letter saying that she is an amazing woman. :-?

dont want to troll here, but i heard this line before in SeGa

@sharonsfv fans said she metioned his name.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@michelleGwhat is your blood type? If AB, jcw can save you, if A, please call HJW. :))--------------
I cant believe my affinity with HJW, I just randomly switched on kbs world on my tv and there is the guerilla date programme, for a moment I was worried about who will come on, but then HJW step out of the car! :)) So I ended up watching the interview. Some of her answers and reactions are funny and cute. :x
When the emcee jokingly say :you are 26 right? She said yes, time has stopped for me, the last time when I was abroad and when I bought liquor, I was asked to show my IDEmcee: you know when you talk like that it make you sound old? She burst out laughing. -------------- ;))

@zashie.... Actually if you want to see Jiji chemistry, simply you can watch their bts. And our Capt has been nice post throwback their bts again. Me for the first time not shippng Jiji. But seeing their communication, there must be something around them.

Am I too delulu about this? Well, for us picture (video) speaks louder than words.  :D

Anyway, Capt @chelsea, is there any party or something for celebrating our first annyversary?? :x

I don't think HB and HJW is in relationship because it's not appropriate to mention HB's name to give everyone a hope that she's dating him, especially when a guy is already mentioning HJM as the prettiest actress he has worked with and kept on smiling at her. I can actually replace  :\"> emoticon to HB face when he looks at HJM. They need to build chemistry for their series right?! And to HJW, since mentioning HB is no fishy at all, so it's ok. :))
I dunno if I am just calming myself, or I am calm. I need blood really hahaha :))
I don't want to give up JiJi :-D

I always watch happy moments of Jiji in empress ki whenever I miss them so much. Because now a days they are both pair in different people but they will always remember that they are great and did an awesome job during empress ki. People will never forget the friendship that build in empress time.

Lol guys just read more information from unnie japan fm

Do u remember the baby boy 7 yrs was chosen to ask unnie some questions, this time still this lucky baby boy

Last time he asked "does she still like huynbin? " and hjw can answer him easily but this time he asked "hav u had a bf noona? " and hjw reaction too interesting, she hurried to reject "oh NO, u can not ask me this question" then the boy must change to the question as @sakura posted lol :)) :))

Wonder why she can't if she really didn't have a bf right now ;)) ;))

Archived