[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

haha,...good catch @jiji0203 !I wonder why the other male lead of EK won't attend the MBC Drama Award tomorrow. Why are there only JCW and HJW of Empress Ki?  :> :P:D
I've just noticed that both HJW and JCW all have 190K followers on their IG now. Hehe...
:-*

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo... I am so excited!!

JCW accepted the invitation of MBC as presenter although having a drama in different station and also, the drama awards will be at the same time as Healer right?!

I only know one reason. Because unnie is there. Now this is sharky! :-\" :-\"

8-> 8->

Top trending drama characters of 2014 on Twitter below!

1. Yeon Min Jung ('Jang Bo Ri is Here!')

2. Jang Gu Rae ('Misaeng')

3. Do Min Joon ('You Who Came From The Stars')

4. Chun Song Yi ('You Who Came From The Stars')

5. Jang Bo Ri ('Jang Bo Ri is Here!')

6. Han Kang Woo ('It's Okay, It's Love')

7. Han Seok Yool ('Misaeng')

8. Jung Mong Joo ('Jeong Do-jeon')

9. Kakaotalk Dog ('You Who Cam From The Stars')

10. Moon Ji Sang ('Jang Bo Ri is Here!')

11. Park Hoon ('Doctor Stranger')

12. Moo Seok ('The Night Watchman')

13. Jang Baek Ki ('Misaeng')

14. Han Tae Kyung ('Three Days')

15. Eun Dae Koo ('You're Surrounded')

16. Oh Sang Sik ('Misaeng')

17. Ahn Young Ee ('Misaeng')

18. Lee Min Seok ('High School King')

19. Lee Sun Jae ('Love Affair')

20. Ta Hwan ('Empress Qi') :*

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/top-trending-korean-drama-characters-of-2014-on-twitter-revealed

Waeyooo??? Our puppy in #20??

Whatever, he is #1 for us hahah!

So happy that jcw kitchen confirmed that he will attend!
chingus,

I have found this official link that can watch the awards tonighthttp://www.imbc.com/

But you have to register first, I have tried it and managed to get an id, here is a step by step guide

in the front page, click the first grey option where the arrow is pointing, it says loginimbc1.png

In the next page, click the grey button to register (where arrow is indicating). the purple button is for users that are already register to login)imbc2.png

Next should be a page asking you to indicate where you are from, click foreigners living overseas.

On this page which is all the terms of use, click the small boxes where the arrow is indicated to agree. there are a few on this page, so scroll down and click all of them

mbc3.png
click the buttons where the arrow is indicating to agree and the purple button to submit
mbc4.png

after all of the above, there is a page to key in all the details and choose an id and submit your email.
access your email to get the confirmation password, copy and paste this password onto the same page after your preferred id.
After that, it should confirmed that you are registered. I may have missed out somethings, but you can make a clever guess and click around to try. :)

omg i just take a glance of preview of Healer ep 8 @-) is puppy gonna have a kiss w ms R  :-SS :-SS

oh oh now i understand why both JiJi confirmed to attend MBC awards 8-X 8-X none of them want to see that scene and better spend good time together instead :(|) :(|)

opps btw dunno why i have weird thought, unnie will attent KBS awards too :| didnt unnie suddently join many KBS shows? maybe she will be a presenter there :-??

Kyaak!! Im so excited for the MBc awards tonyt.

@elfalQ welcome here

Btw just noticed the toys pics of unnie. Its like a hint that the two are going to meet each other. Lol first, the astroboy and the troll , the next day we were surprised by her appearance

JCW's The Days. The second time she posted a kitten and bear/mouse bricks 3 days ago and yesterday the news of JCW atttending the MbC awards excites us.

I am nervous as the time goes by. Feels like I am the one who will go to the awards night. :))
Please JiJi don't disappoint our heart. [-O<If you want to kiss there, that's ok! :\"> :\">
I wonder if they will go there together. Or the empty seat yesterday is already a hint that they will. :-\"
We'll see later.  8-> 8->
BTW @elfalQ welcome to the thread :D

Archived