[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Omo...... I only sleep then wake up with JiJi attending the MBC awards!!!! 
Waaaaaahhhhhhh.... Hahahahahahaha.... :\"> :\"> I am so excited to see them together.... Hope they'll come together holding hands! Wahahaha. :\"> :\"> 
 I am excited that it's JCW who will attend and not the othe team! Hehehe 8-> 8->

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOMG!! I'm hyperventilating here!! :)

why oh why when I'm far away from my laptop n on vacation something great happens to JiJi??

I wish I could see them walking on red carpet n even on the same stage together, presenting some award.. or even be the representative of EK if it wins Best Drama!! Please please please, I want to see them again

omg im so surprised when jcw confirmed to attend even cant believe its the truth @-) @-)

agree @kanyaprasetyo hope if EK win, JiJi will be the representatives to get the awards together on the stage :x :x

oh oh btw with KBS awards we praying jcw sit far from the emcee, but for MBC pls sit form the first row so that puppy can look at his fave noona whole time [-O< [-O<

omo omo, is it true?dun get my hopes high then dash it.

[-O< [-O<

its tomorrow right?oh dear, shd i watch healer or mbc awards then? oh dear, i need multiple screens n multiple lan points. :bz

this is the best year end gift for us!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/

so many actors/actress attending the mbc award tomorrow :x :x finally it is a real award ceremony...guess mbc are competing with sbs for the grand end year award  ;)) ;))

finally the 'emperor and empress' are making their appearance ;)) ;))   wonder will unnie throw us any surprises  few days later (like wat lee seung gi did) in new year  2015 :> :>
kitten is sad  :-/ :-/ becos of ahjussi :-j :-j i juz found it is cute of ahjussi holding the '1023'   light stick =)) =))
kitten updated his ig with such a long poem is becos of many bad things/tragedy happened in 2014 ...so he is hoping things better in 2015  :-B :-Bahjussi said please dont include too many scandals for him (especially it is goin to be end of 2014) =)) =)) he is juz unnie's  teacher/director

Haha. I visited the link that Chelsea posted but I noticed that Ji Chang Wook's picture is the biggest. Wae!??? =)) But it doesn't matter. Just attend ok?!!! TaNyang shipper, Yeah! Be ready and feed us fishes... I am hungry...

And later we will <:-P <:-P in this thread with fishes!

lol @qwenli seem u right about jcw meaning to show empty seat :))

full translation of jcw caption

정후 옆자리..!
#비어있음 #정후도 #운전함
#감사합니다 #작가님
#오늘도 #힐러본방사수

The seat beside Jung Hu…!
#Is empty #Jung Hu also #drives #thank you #writer nim #today also #watch the live broadcast of Healer

source: jichangwookkitchen

-------------------------------------------------

oh his other seat is empty and his heart feels empty too becoz no her beside :-\" :-\"

@sharonsfv
I think they are both too excited about tomorrow's awards ceremony.otherwise jcw wouldnt usually post such a glaring IG about the seat being empty.
Not sure how long since they have met each other and together in public.Tomorrow we wll see JCW smiling widely and HJW giggling like a teenage girl. ;))
This year's mbc attendees are all awesome!

BEST HISTORICAL DRAMA

Empress Ki

HeadsNo2: There’s a distinction to be made between best and most historical drama, since Empress Ki wouldn’t be in the running if it was being judged by the latter distinction. But where other shows got bogged down by factual details, Ki thrived for its fifty-episode run by focusing on being entertaining above all things—because while history might’ve told us that the titular empress was once a Goryeo woman, it wouldn’t have featured her band of thieves, her cross-dressing past, and most importantly, her epic love triangle. It’s not easy being torn between the love of your king and the adoration of your doe-eyed invading conquerer of a husband, but that’s one of the perks of being Ha Ji-won.

www.dramabeans.com

I am too excited for the awards night. Excited for Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won. Super love to see both. And I hope they seat same spot. Just like before. Fans will be happy for welcoming 2015 if we will see them together. Fighting JiJi and more power to us. Let the light of our hope keep on. Cheers everyone.

Hello everyone!! Are u excites for today? I wonder if JCW n HJW will get any award? Or they just presenter? I'm excited to see MBC DA because I love many MBC shows this year n it's unpredictable who will get Daesang whereas on SBS it's predictable n not many stars come.. only You From The Stars.. hahaha

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy whatever to everybody!!!!! hahahahahha....i am so excited!! we finally get to see JiJi in one place and possibly in one pic TOGETHER!  \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P  Can i also dream that they'll win best kiss award (if there's such an award) 8-> [-O< 
And some matching pics from moi  :-j :-j :-j  jiji2_zps58a4e64c.png

and someone recently copies my unnie.. :-\" :-\"10865083_1526238487659616_340216017_a.jp10488635_258083211069437_1243567653_a.jp

:> :)) :-j
So glad unnie and jcw wont' be doing emcee, coz then the chances of having them sit next to each other is anywhere from 80% to 98.7% :> :>  :>

Archived