[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

And by the way. Who is miracleyoom on IG? Is that unnie's sister. She also posted a bearbrick but a bigger version. She posted the astroboy and troll, too. Saw some pictures of HJW on her account.

I refuse to follow her since I am using a fan account and she only has 120 followers so I can be easily seen. Hehe. I don't want to pressure JiJi relationship if she sees my posts. Hahaha.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiJi will be forever. I will keep my faith that one day our dreams will come true in real or in screen JiJi will be together. The memory of empress ki will always in my heart. The joy of kdrama empress ki that brought in me is unbreakable. I am glad that I watched it last year same time with the all fans all over the world. Up to now it's rocking the people's heart and mind because the great/awesome chemistry of Ji Chang Wook & Ha Ji Won. I hope they still get award because of their great acting. Happy new year in advance to all empress ki fans. To all my friends here in soompi it was a great year with you. Even though i don't post everyday. I see to it that I read the post and comment even the video bts and pictures. Thank you so much. Have a nice day & God bless everyone. JiJi fighting.

8-| 8-| why chinggus alwiz try to relate jiji ig post..hmm...the xmas pic unnie posted before with her wine ..n the red hermos (she doin promo for her fren...purestation brand)and it may be secret code between unnie with her ig fren (perhaps unnie dating her fren's bro/cousin ) =)) =)) =))
so why sudden unnie interested with kitten and white bear 8-| 8-|no worri i can assure chinggus unnie definitely not trolling changmin couple using her ig post:-B :-Bit is because her ig fren suddenly interested with egyptian cat...

Hmp. Troll doc is here again. [-( [-(

Secret code to miracleyoom?! So she is not her sister. It looks like she is in always unnie's house. And why the need to secret code if she's a girl. (:| no need for ninja moves I guess. (:|

By the way, I look at the wine photo of HJW and it looks like the kitten is already there. Look closely to the background. So puppy probably gave it before =))

4weeks ago JCW uploaded the kitten right. Maybe it's a clue that he already give the kitten figurine/display to unnie that time. :> :> and unnie uploaded it a day before she goes to the musical. Might be showing that she receive the kitten and bearbrick. Haha. So as the astroboy and the troll as a secret message to puppy. 8-> 8->

@michelleGyou are sharp, i went back to look at the old IG photo and its true thekitten n bearbrick was already on it.hjw probably hv one drink too many and just randomly taking photos again.but I still like coppersun's theory. L-)

Paris/Flaunt shared a video of puppy for today.

He really likes that I am in love jacket. I wonder who gave that. Or should I say, I think unnie gave that. :>

He looks bright today. :-\" because today's performance is for international fans right. I notice the huge number of people outside. Maybe that's why he looks happy. >-)

Goodnight. I-)

Lol, his hair look better when he arrived then after. He should wear his cap probably.Heard from a fan who was there that there were too many people waiting for him after the show. No everyone got to see him.Wonder what make him and mgr bang surprised in the middle of the video I still think he look happier on that day when hjw attended. ;)

lol @wangnyeo what are u trying to say ;)) ;)) a wedding coming soon ;))

woho a day before hjw wear a green jacket to filming for KBS show and the next day jcw wear his fave green jacket again :-\" :-\"  maybe he watch some fancam abt that filming and get inspiration to wear it again or on that day JiJi hav a secret meeting at KBS already 8-} 8-}

I've been so busy recently...Happy holidays everyone!!!
10843858_637706886362410_1428515367_n.jp
cred: jiwonnie1023
If JCW is the kitten, then who is the mouse?Haha....here is the answer:
hajiwon11.jpg

:)) :o3 :@) ~:> 3:-O :o) :bz ;))

EDIT: I also notice that most of recent  HJW and JCW's pics on their IG have the "couple theme". For example, HJW posted pics of 2 figures together, JCW posted a pic of himself and Snowage. Haha...;)) :> :x Am I the only one who feels that it is fishy?

Just wanna share this to you guys, the evidence of my crazyness and deluluness. Lol My first and might be my last attempt to create a mv. Lol

Since 2014 is about to end and we gonna step on to the new year 2015 , lets look back on the funny and heart fluttering moments of our beloved couple. :)

Part 1 she said

Part 2 He Said

I dedicated these videos to u gals. :) mianhe for my late gift. I supposedly to upload these on the xmas eve as my gifts but its not finish yet. Hugz and kisses to all

Wahahahaha. @sakura29angel‌ omo. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it... :x :x I am teary eyed literally watching your videos. The background music fits them!

Huhuhuhu... Thanks so much chingu! >:D< >:D< you deserve 10000000 awesome badge.

I love JiJi....and will always will... :\">

I just google translate his caption:
Building (建 物) is high, but personality (人格) has been smaller, highway (高速 道路) is wider field of vision, but (視野) was narrower. Consumption (消費) has had many, but the joy is further reduced, but the house is bit bigger family (家族) was less. Living (生活) is convenient (便利) but became time (時間) is more lack (不足), and several times it was precious value (價 値) has declined further. Education (學力) is high, but common sense (相識) is no shortage (不足) and knowledge (知識), but it increases judgment (判斷力) is more deserving. Professionals (專門 家) are natjiman problem (問題) is much more was increased approximately (藥), but it increases health (健康) fell worse. How to make money (法) but have learned how to divide (法) is forgotten, the average life (平均 壽命) is increased natjiman time (時間) means to put into law (意味) of life (法) is lost (喪失 ) was. Although that went to the moon was crossing the street to meet the neighbors are harder, but moving toward the universe (宇宙) in our world (世界) is lost. Air (空氣) Purifier (淨化 器), but the soul (靈魂) was more contaminated (汚染) has an atomic (原子) will not be able to split, but break the prejudice (偏見). Freedom (自由) has increased, but more passion (熱情) has had further reduced, a lot of talk about world peace (世界 平和), but the peace of mind (平和) declined further. I'm bitter change # # # # 2015 # to # changing the way the mind of happiness

@-) @-)
what is this? Since when his caption becomes serious and talk about humanity??
Is it his resolution for new year?
From what i can understand, it's something like "living is becoming better but life is worse"
"building is higher but personality is smaller" bla bla bla seems like his own reflection to our life nowadays. Living is becoming more convenient but people is not getting easier n there's decline of humanity in general.
My 2 cents :-B

edit: translation from JCW Kitchen

Buildings become taller but
Man’s moral character becomes smaller,

Expressways become wider but
one’s vision becomes narrower.
Consumption increases but
happiness decreases even more, ​

A home becomes bigger but
the family becomes smaller.
Life becomes more convenient but
time becomes more insufficient,