[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@michelleGso the mystery is solved, he could have deleted from twitter but he cant because he is not on laptop but on his phone? B-)
Somebody need to tell him, no point deleting because all his stalker fans already seen and saved it :))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My JIJI!!! JCW just made my day! I'm giggling ryt now while reading all ur posts.. lol cant help but to think of it as fishy.. the titles and the lyrics itself are fishy and why suddenly posted about music? lol

"i think of you even more today",
"i thought i hv forgot already",
"too young to know love then"
"wish we can love again"

I can feel u :o3 , u miss her so much that u keep on reminiscing ur  happy moment with *cough hjw noona. And r u contemplating of confessing ur feeling for her and give it a try? :x :x

have u noticed? His recent posts were like about missing someone.. Homesick or lovesick? hahaha

Marry Me

Omo!! hahaha

u cant edit ur post on twitter. His IG post is directed with his twitter. So @doc its not for his twitter friends.

and deleted the caption ryt after he posted it? omo! that is fishy!!

If jcw will post the lyrics of the song one of these days, YAy!! he really meant it for someone..

edit : his deleted caption is about congratulating the 2Bic for their album. hmmm why he deleted it then??
all i can say is i knew someone who posted about how she was touched by the warm singing of a singer, and now puppy posting about hmmm music. lol  just connect the dot.. lol

The chorus:
Now I can love you
Now I can understand you
Sometimes I heard about you
I couldn't fall asleep
I'd be great if we love again

I read this from 1theK (2Bic label) google plus:
2BiC's mini album title track ‘If we love again’ is a song where a man talks quietly about the longing for his ex-girlfriend :)

Longing? :x :\">

And I really love this song now :x :x the lyrics is just so sweet :)

When he's filming EK he never once post that he's tired, maybe a post that he's sleepy (when he's yawning) that's all. He looks so energetic in the set, you can see it in all BTS even though it's also during winter time. But with Healer, the drama is not even airing yet, but he's already homesick and got gastritis yesterday. Poor Wookie =(( =((

B-) Detective Conan mode:
If his posts are meant for someone, then let's go to his IG. :-B He is only following 22 people.He will only pertain it to someone who follows him back.
12 are males so of course, they are out :))Han bling bling is out because she's not following him on IG [-XJiYoung Woon, Lee Young Ju and Yeo Hee are someone close to HJW and him so I don't think so [-XHanna Bella and Pinkeh, no oh.. [-XSang Geun Song and JIMINo, I think they're colleagues on his musical. :-?edit: because jimin0 is sm ent artist. Lol. Don't know her honestly. So. :-S Rhea Kok, I don't know who she is but she is following 250 people. Looks like she is friendly, not sure.edit: She is a happy gal. If she is the one, she should have lied-low to her IG because JCW is sick so she is out. But she is always updated. [-X
And the only person left isssssssssss......... HA JI WON! She has fishy history with him. We all know that JCW is an introverted guy but look at them. They get along with each other ;)) And the lyrics of the song of 2bic totally matched her :))

<:-P <:-P <:-P

8-> 8-> 8-> Oh my delulu mind. I love you.  :x :\"> 

"when the cold weather comes,our memories call you back again"
"Even if we cant love again,I hope the memories in you to be happy,to be me,"
:x :x
I am not trying to push the issue, I mean many artist release songs everyday right? And we usually recommend something we like, something we can have connection with... Somebody talented, please use the song and put in EK scenes.
@b-u-z-z-b-e-e I love your signature. 
------------------------------Now who is that honeysomebody who commented on JCW IG about Tanyang shippers? :)) Confessed!

~O) ~O) chinggus lets have some coffee and calm down   :(|) :(|) filming until gastritis(poor puppy..make sure dont become perforated ulcer) 
the conclusion :it shown  that even healer female co stars not falling into his trap to give him a treat :P:P  =)) =)) =))anyway..thanx to 2BIC sentimental songs....
 it gives him strength......
thanx to ladykate......it seem there will be some hot news tomorrow ;)) ;)) yea ..finally a dating news!! but it is male top star with a beauty celeb =(( =((  (not top actress...unnie why not u....) anyway make sure the top male star not my ahjussi...

Actually I can understand why jcw not having as much fun in Healer than EK.
In Ek, Golta is always with him, and these two have a lot of fun together. For the 1st half, there is El Temur, who is almost like a father to him in real life. Then there are many beautiful women around - Empress Dowager, Tana, Lady Park and the numerous concubines. Of course, most importantly, our beautiful, cheerful mamanim. 
Even in the musical, he is always acting with a group of people, but for Healer, I think he has many solo scenes given his undercover character.----------------------Off to listening to 2Bic again. I like the song very much. The boy in the MV is cute too. ;;)

Where's @namyo and @nploan when this massive delulu attacks?

I want to give Wookie a hug... >:D<  He seems lonely in Healer. His character is supposed to be lonely and quiet, at least Ta Hwan has Seung Nyang.. But in Healer I don't know how his character will be :-?

Ek finally finished broadcast in Singapore last Tuesday. I recorded it but didnt watch till today.
The ending was the amended one, after paeha passed away, they cut to them riding on the beach, then Ayu started to ask his questions and the background was the coronation scene. Then the 3 leads still, followed by tana and taltal, finally the 3 leads still again and the Ek logo.So probably for overseas, this is the ending.-----------------------------
:o3

It's actually World War 3 in the Philippines for team tanyang and team wangnyang. Lol. :)) So if that is the ending, i am so sad for the other team ;)) they will end up disappointed. :P But that is life. At first they are depressed but eventually, they will move on X_X

Omo !... someone comment in jiwon unnie ig ..hoping her to work with several male actor and one of them is T.O.P  =)) before anyone here misunderstood i want to make it clear here the person was not me  :)) but i do hv same wish sometimes  :))

oh ya!...chingus continue your deluluness  ;)) =)) =))

Why do people think that the chemistry between Ji Chang Wook & Yoo Ji Tae are great? :-OI can't help but to think that they are having bromance here. =))
I will not be surprised if someone creates a thread for them :))
JCW-ssi? Is that your fault? :-? So no one will be jealous? ;))

Good morning to all Asia folks!  Have you all had breakfast yet?
Care to join JiJi? they are enjoying their breakfast...in bed? =))
10832104_1376155626010232_144383311_n.jp
cr: Jungyoujung333 IG

omo omo..JiJi handing out free fishes yet AGAIN ;)) one person's IG was about being touched by a song, then today we have another person posting about em..what was the song title again?.."too young to know love" and "marry you"?  :-j :-j :-j It's ok puppy-ah...i know you didn't think it was love when you playfully touching unnie's cheeks, holding her hands etc etc..but it's still not too late to confess even when you just realized your feelings for her now.
Gosh....just get married already, JiJiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :-j  let me delulu a bit, ok? [-( >:P

class="post-title entry-title" We Were In Love: Chapter 18 Posted on 12:17 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 1027041031_461e038b.jpg Fanfic Won Wook _ Empress Ki 650 years later “We Were In Love” Chapter 18 A chilly evening… Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook back to their bedroom. She is reading a book while he is staring at her. Seeing Ha Ji Won only...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/11/we-were-in-love-chapter-18.html

------------------------------------------------

of course we have to use the above pic :\">

Archived