[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

There's an article on dramabeans about the new drama "Descended from the Sun" of writer Kim Eun-sook (Heirs, Secret Garden, Gentleman's Dignity,...). No news or confirmation about the casting yet, and I think there may be a chance that HJW will collaborate with this writer again. They said the drama will probably be aired on KBS in May 2015 (this is a notable change since writer Kim Eun Sook always worked with SBS exclusively before). It seems like it's a medical drama about a man and a woman working for Doctors Without Borders, who bond gradually as they save lives in disaster zones and end up falling in love. The PD is Lee Eung-bok (Secret Love, Dream High, School 2013).Do you want a reunion of HJW and JCW as doctors in medical drama?
34y7bps.jpg

eq1f9k.jpg

2pr69l2.jpg
20h7n89.jpg
2qi6bg7.jpg
mavszc.jpg
z47bc.jpg
sy9xet.jpg
1gpq2u.jpg

bdmn8z.jpgb3r2q9.jpg
cred: DC

:>

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nploan‌

well i think unnie will fully concentrate on hollywood ..she will keep on attends few auditions till she successfully chosen...previously she already delayed her debut because of ek...she maybe thought ek scripts is better than the hollywood scripts tat offered her tat time :-B :-B

i wonder how is unnie doin :-/ :-/ is she chosen already in any projects :-/ :-/ good luck to her...

@sakura29angel‌

tsk tsk tsk...wat with his double peace sign with the "days" musical casts...

#-o #-o

Puppy seriously looks like a high school boy with his current hairstyle :-B :-B and he keeps the same hairstyle for his drama rite...hmm..no wonder pmy need to cut her hair short to match him...

@kanyaprasetyo‌

sorry chinggu...if puppy really dates unnie..ahem he should made himself more mature/manly...but he is making himself younger...increase more age gap with unnie =)) =))

so the conclusion...puppy is dating someone who is much much younger than him :P:P

@drbigapple oh, so you want him to be mature?

10178138_644864592273686_324719587280484
cr: allure
=P~ =P~

His current hairstyle makes him look younger because his characters supposed to be like that. Mu Yeong (The Days) is free-spirited and immature. While Seo Jung Hoo (Healer) is supposed to be someone carefree. So ofc he would style it that way.
Btw his style yesterday reminds me of Siwon in King Of Dramas
here
=)) =))

^If only GMA Channel can make JCW a big star in PH like ABS-CBN did to Lee Min Ho. I think LMH has visited PH a few times and was even made a model of a popular clothing product.

I mean, I guess it doesn't matter since he is popular domestically, but he could have visited PH!!

Unfortunately, Empress Ki didn't went well in the rating game unlike Jewel in the Palace, JuMong, etc.(though it beats other programs in the same time slot). But even if Empress Ki becomes popular in Ph, GMA will never invite the actors to thank their fans personally. I think the only chance we have if JCW or HJW endorse products here in the PH or korean brands will bring them here or they become kpop idols like exo, suju haha, or their dramas will be air on Abs-cbn and becomes a big hit.

I really wish I could visit S. Korea to see them but I need to sell one my kidneys first. LOL :((

Wow really? GMA were so fast ha. Lol

@ChelseaS i really want it Abs to get the EK or other Ha Ji Won dramas, coz if the drama becomes a hit theres a chance that they will invite the actress or actors here. Lee Min Ho, Lee Dong wook Jerry Yan and the Meteor Garden actors. They brought them here. Park Shin Hye too.. while the Lovers and Paris stars they went to Taiwan just to interview PSY and KJE. Awww.

@sakura29angelI kept reading Abs and have to read twice to know that you are not refering to the physical six pack Abs... :))

@chelseaSDont we all want JCW to visit our countries? 8->
So Ek didnt do well in PH? Or just ok? Am surprised the sale of Healer is done so early even without trailers.=D>
JCW is such a good actor, he should really gain more international stardome, he really need to be in a modern rom-com. :o3Its funny now that I am too up to date with drama production. The drama My Lovely Girl will always to be the drama that bump Mr Baek and JCW off and Mr Baek to me will be the drama that JCW didnt take up. Maybe sometimes, its better not to be too up to date. 

How about my TV stations give mercy to us and airing EK or any other JCW dramas? :(( :((
Or even a photoshoot or holiday here? Whatever that will make JCW come here :))

One TV station seems like to air KBS drama. After Good Doctor, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, now they will air Prime Minister and I... So who knows Healer will also aired here later.

[-O< [-O<

If someone has better translation, please post here.
(03.11.2014) 18.06 KST:
아니... 이벤트라니.. 뭐지... 대표님 무슨일을 꾸미고 계신겁니까......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 궁금한데 나한테도 안알려줌 ㅠ #궁금해 #대표님 #제발 #알려줘요

Translation:
No ... Damn the event.. What is it ... Representative, what's going on are you plotting do you ... kekekeke I also curious too please tell me not to #Curious #Representative #Please #TellMe.

*note: Representative almost has the same meaning as CEO in Korea. So Representative here, means CEO of his agency, Glorious Entertainment.

Wahahaha, what's his CEO plotting? An event out of blue? :-? :-?
Does his CEO smell money now that JCW getting popular? $-) $-)

Regarding jcw younger looks nowadays...its because of his character and his current hairstyle...thats all~ its just physical appearance ~ i hv watch some jcw previous video n magazine interview ...i can see that during ek / after ek the way he thinks and act was mature than before :-B am not saying before ek he x mature but i feel there was an improvement on his acting skill and the way he thinks...he changed quite a lot ...i mean more open minded and positive :-B

Sometimes i feel like he was just like tahwan and become more mature after meet jiwon unnie aka seung nyang :)) gt some advice from her and influenced /learned with her positive thinking and cheerful personalities ;;)

i read the translation on baidu, Glorious announced a special event for fans on nov 10th.

jcw then post on IG and asked his agency ceo wat is the content of the event. but his tone is friendly, he is just poking his agency to tell him wat mysterious/surprise content will be done during the event. ;)

today i passed by the subway station and saw LMH's fan meeting being advertised on the tv screen there.its on nov 9 in singapore. so close to jcw's fan meeting in seoul too. i wished one day jcw will come n hv a fan meeting and it will be advertised in such a high profile manner too

sakura29angel said: Wow really? GMA were so fast ha. Lol @ChelseaS i really want it Abs to get the EK or other Ha Ji Won dramas, coz if the drama becomes a hit theres a chance that they will invite the actress or actors here. Lee Min Ho, Lee Dong wook Jerry Yan and the Meteor Garden actors. They brought them here. Park Shin Hye too.. while the Lovers and Paris stars they went to Taiwan just to interview PSY and KJE. Awww.

Archived