[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jcw just updated his ig, wonder what he said in his caption. It looks like the Han Bridge?

google trans

Some time ago I've told a lot of fans when noseukeyipeu autograph signing who had asked of, please remember that many people will suddenly come on employment. Because those who worry about jobs, or those who SAT or other exams ahead, and we all work hard spy !!! Just come on suddenly suddenly on tonight ... # # love # happiness # Worry # jujeori blow jujeori

Caption: (01.11.2014) 01.16 KST:
얼마전 노스케이프 사인회때 많은 팬분들께 사인을 해드렸어요 많은분들에게 취업 힘내라고 해주세요 라는 부탁을 받았던 기억이 문득 납니다. 취업때문에 걱정이신분들, 혹은 수능이나 다른 시험을 앞두고 계신분들, 그리고우리모두 힘내보아요!!! 그냥 갑자기 이밤에 문득... #힘내#사랑#행복#걱정은날려버려#주저리주저리

Translation: Not long ago at Northcape fansign a lot of fans told me, please remember those who seek jobs. That's why those who worry about jobs, or those who SAT or other exams ahead, and those who work hard cheer up!!! Just suddenly struck on me tonight... #CheerUp #Love #Happiness #BlowAwayTheWorry #JujeoriJujeori

The trans above is not perfect because I use naver and google trans...
In short, he wants to cheer up those who seek jobs, have SAT and other exams...
Oppa, so sweet!! Thanks oppa! Hahaha
:x

@sakura29angel sorry
:)>- :)>-

@sakura29angel they discuss about both change their profile pic  into taiwan fm promotion  pic...previously jiwon unnie and nw jcw change his ava too ~ but am not sure when jcw change it because if not mistaken before this his ava is from secret love pictorial  :-B

yea...as in surface aspect, his ig caption is about cheering those that sitting for exam , employment ..etc :-B but i dunno why i felt like there is secret meaning in it and am confirm am not delulu ...its still sound like he was trying to tell all things that happened in northcape fansign to someone that are mb still in US /oversea  :-B jcw said he like someone who he can chat well with and he said he likes someone cheerful , positive and there was a lot of things he can chat with jiwon unnie  8-X suddenly in a late night time ...capture han river view ...he thinking back /remembering about what happened in  northcape fansign   @-) like he was missing someone~i know its to encourage fans ..etc but dunno hw to say this ..it was like he trying to tell someone about all this at the same time  :-B 
mb its just my feeling...am thinking too much  :-?? :)>-

Ava pictures?? Well tat unnie's pic is used since japan fm :P:P:P

Puppy please stay on topic :-B :-B

who will update a beautiful han river night view then bla bla about employment. :-/ :-/

Perhaps he is taking a break frm healer filming(?near han river)...

he should have update using Tc fansign pic tat day...after all it only takes few minutes to upload pic with message and ### =)) =)) =))

doc, of course he wrote sincere message to his fans  ...am not saying not~   8-| dunno hw to say/describe this ~ it is just that i feel like he want to share about it (what he was thinking ) to someone (who he claims as good listener in his interview before). Moreover its about /related to northcape~ 8-X
am just saying what i feel and mb my feeling might be wrong  as well ~
:)>-

Archived