[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

So what if unnie wore that jacket prior to meeting puppy :-/ if puppy now owns one that's extremely similar to unnie's prized/precious jacket, wouldn't it make this whole thing extra fishy? :> :P

JiJi..enough with your so called "coincidences" already... :-\" :-j

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nploan @Lara Santos @Willenette @thaoweo(Am just adding the above friends who may not usually come here)
Link to the JCW ET idol interview part 2:
Here
They have a contest question: Which theme do you think JCW choose which inspired his drawing
1) Wind 2) Sun 3) Water 4) Mountain
Contest winners can win one of his autographed polaroids. I think they are quite clever to ask him to put in all the elements in the drawing. Hmmm, can I win his drawing instead? :))
@kanyaprasetyoIf you can save the video, we can subbed it?
-------------------And to my Asia friends who is already in 31st Oct, Happy Halloween!jtl2cx.jpg

:-*

Any girls would fall for puppy's kindergarten level drawing 8-> =)) Unnie, I don't know how u can resist this cute puppy ;)) unless..u're a cat person /:) =))

@qwenli yep, there's no mistaking it, Puppy's and unnie's jacket = "couple jacket" 8-} /:) :-? :-?? :-/

@qwenli I want to, but daegorr said she will sub that later. Oh yeah, I'm still working on the subbed videos ;) hehe :)>-

@namyo he's really adorable... =P~

I talked about JCW a lot lately to my friends. When they ask who is he, I just need to say the guy on RM with Kwangsoo at the amusement park =)) =))
And if they have watched that eps, everyone will say he looks like lost child =))

ok if Daegorr is gog to sub it then it save our work :)>-

i still find RM very unfair to jcw, they cld hv make him do telematch/sports, they didnt bother to research his backgrd. maybe he has too much affinity wuth taiwan n tats why ended up taking the rollercoaster there. :-??

i think the theme of his drawing is mountain. wat do u guys think? i am not sure of the two v shape items at the front right of the pix. is it a bird and a long bench?

/:) /:) unnie only interested with my ahjussi art talents :P:P sorry puppy...please dont waste papers anymore..pity the trees =)) =)) =))

theme of the drawing??...hmm mountain??

@jiji0203

juz becos they wearing khaki jackets...hmm to conclude them as a couple tsk tsk tsk... /:) /:)

Unnie maybe the next bae donna =)) =)) so pray her next project filled with handsome,not shy to confess..american man =)) =))

btw unnie are u still in US..lets celebrate halloween :> :>

@qwenli if I can, I would wish RM producer to cast JCW and HJW. Last week Jang Bori come (Kim Ji Hoon and Oh Yeon Seo) and they're from MBC. But having JCW at least is enough for me because it's dream comes true seeing him in RM :)) :))
Oh btw, if RM wants to maximize the funny level, they can make drawing game, one person draws and the other guess it, just like some eps ago. JCW's drawing would be a riot =)) =))

I don't what the V thing on the right... It doesn't seem bench to me :-/

OMG !!! I hv read few info from Ming Weekly  Issue no.206 ...unnie is supposed/original shooting at the beach wearing a bikini but the plans was cancel and replace with the tops,small shorts ... the pic we saw bunny band costume ..
141472049105.jpg

imagine unnie pictorial wearing bikini  =P~ =P~

hmm...what's up with jcw... index ring  :-/ it  size seems bigger than before  @-) i think wearing index ring was not jcw style but unnie definitely  yes  :-? and the jacket ...yea same with chingus here ...it reminds me with jiwon unnie favourite jacket  /:)
and it makes me feel that nowadays  jcw style more like unnie style  @-)

luckily unnie knows how to say NO for bikini photoshoots #:-S #:-S becos i cant imagine with her bikini wear she took an IG  with that photographer :-t :-t :-t 8-X 8-X
@JacquelinQwhy r  u saying puppy  having the same fashion style as unnie...but puppy is a male....tsk tsk tsk :P:Panyway unnie no longer with her rings..she back with her watch  ~O) ~O) no rings nowadays but juz a simple bracelet /watch:(|) :(|)luckily puppy also change his rings...or else his stylist/Glorious entertainment need to be punish ...

@kanyaprasetyo
unlikely for unnie to attend a same variety show twice:-B :-Bbut it will be a miracle if she appear in RM again...but with my ahjussi to promo their coabm  ;)) ;)) and puppy with pmy  >:) >:)

Jiwon unnie  Crocodile Ladies 2014 winter collection 

So fast ...new collection just release few month ago and now winter collection~
  I like CL jacket ...its design more suitable for all ladies than trollcape  ;;)

But trollcape ...am still waiting ...our jiji cf :-w :-w  we need new and fresh fish >:P >:P

@drbigapple‌ doc, my meaning is that nowadays jcw style same with unnie usual style. She still wearing it now L-) of course sometimes she need to change accessories (:| + unnie is busy ...its logic that she need to wear watch too (:| although x everytime she wear index ring but its her usual style for many years and she often wore it before   ;;) 
ha-ji-won-27th-of-july-18.jpg?w=500&h=73
bs10_hajiwon5.jpgha-ji-won-27th-of-july-16.jpg?w=450&h=45

She like to wear other accessories and rings on her ring finger too
;;)

@JacquelinQ
well it is juz the rite time to release winter collection... even puppy ADHOC also released their winter collections :-B :-B
  juz tat Trollcape is slowest among all =)) =))
   i realized  that the pink long coat she wore when she back frm taipei-seoul is actually  CL collection...smart way to promo :)>- :)>-
@JacquelinQit is fashion trend...if u observed alot idols and young actress/actors will have either index rings..nothing surprising..and puppy pay more attention with his fashion sense because  he gain more fans as well as media attention after ek 
btw never know TROA fashion is actually korean designer...and material used are korean fabric...no wonder unnie went for the event :-B :-B 

i think she got good connections, go to LA n attend fashion brand event.i really prefer her with long hair.

does trollcae has a winter collection? i thot the one they released recently is the one?trollcape's clock is always slower then others:))

@drbigapple‌

wat is CL collection?

missing our jiji.

8->

@drbigapple i know its fashion trend but hw come suddenly he change his style ... he can wear other accessories instead but he choose to wear index ring  B-)
about TROA fashion...i just know its actually korean desingner after i follow their ig :-B

am still wondering ...whether unnie still in US or not ...x info at all ...unnie was so good in hiding 
:))  and so low profile as always ...usually if celebrity attend fashion event /social event ...if they hv social media like ig /twitter..etc the will post their pic with other celebrity ...some want to gt more attention and publicity   8-X  but as a fan ...i want to see unnie doing that sometimes ..not because of publicity but its good to see many pic of her attends an event ;;)
@qwenli CL is refering to Crodile Ladies ;;) its me that use CL term in my previous post  :P

Archived