[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@poire9219‌ i almost fall asleep but your pic make me wake up immediately from dream :\"> :\">

Opps @namyo‌ our paeha wants to give u an advice before open any Poire spoiler :-B "dont stare at the pic so long or else u will get stye like me, beware my dear shippers :-t "

=)) =)) =))

15 years after I asked her to accept me on ig, miss kwak finally accepted me! That one fact! But there is another fact ... Her face seems to be all in plastic. .she is not ugly but she a looks like a little like a barbie doll lol she has a sens of style too

Hope she will not be afraid when she'll see that my gallery is 99% full of our puppy pics lol she'll think i am a stalker lol plus she has a good body, quiet "plumb" i have to say...puppy what are you hidding from us lol just kidding ;)

aissh I am like blocked... my body won't move.. I want to post a pic but my body won't move it's like i am making a promotion of our puppy to her ..it's like i am selling him like @uctqepe‌ did to me with manager bang....lol ottoke? ?

@poire9219 the buttox is deleted :(( :(( anyone save it? please share! [-O< [-O<

Haiz, what's with Miss Kwak. First she unfollow, then follow again, did she scared the first time? But then puppy tell her, "it's okay just accept them, they're harmless hyena" :-@ :-@

I better not follow her, because she loves to post food and fashion =;

@kanyaprasetyo‌ don't worry i have it chingu on my phone. Will pm it to you tomorrow!

have checked puppy's friends on ig ans she is not on his list and the sale for her... but i have to say even if her face is like plastic she still pretty... if you wan i'll pm you pics

Guest ashleynguyent

Couple time!!! so happy from reading all the interviews!! (GIFs today!! use your imaginations!) -should i type what is happening under each GIf or you guys know what I mean. hehe (ill type it out for this set haha)

huoyfs.jpgx5ui4l.jpg
JCW: Jiwon-ah im coming! (i gotta save her from all those guys)

hx4qiv.jpg2eogz2u.jpg
JCW: isnt her aeygo adorable? hehehe

2akfkg5.jpg315lt9u.jpg

omo so after armpit fetish the next one is puppy but***  @-) @-)  gash! yesterday till now his but*** pics overwhelming in our thread, i really dont know where i should see :\"> :\">

yahhh unnie, u too lucky when he is one of your hot guy collection ;)) ;))

okie puppy! only left one pic in a row, pali pali update the last IG
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

@poire9219
that lady is scary, because she unfollow you and then follow you back? tsk tsk.-------------------------------------
Looks like korea is getting cold, all the sweat shirt and long sleeves are coming out.
JCW seems to like to wear black or dark colours.
JCW is busy busy.
:bz

@qwenli last time chingu she did not accepted me but this time she did... yes quiet scary... this time.. our puppy is not in his friends list nor she is in his list.... lol now I am quiet blocked can't post freely my "hot pics" of our puppy.. @namyo omg should i delete his pics in the sauna, his pics half naked on warrior baek dong soo, for cass beer and his various photoshoots? Lol i don't want her to think something bad about me lol

Archived