[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

ugh ugh...jcw shii, could u pls dont scare me whenever you update IG /:) /:) i will got heart attack okie 8-X

tsk tsk @drbigapple it's understandable when unnie choose LMH [-X  didn't everyone said puppy and him look alike? and even both two were in 87s :P

guess when seeing these hot hallyu who will catch her eyes first :> :> ofc who have the most resemblance with her bunny ;;)

edit:
@JacquelinQ clearly that is true chingu :-? once one Ji update then other Ji will follow, but im still waiting for his more 2 pics :-B cos JiJi habit is 3 pics in a row ;)) ;))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sharonsfv
:-/ :-/ :-/ they look same 8-| 8-| 187 cm vs 182cm /:) /:)
if puppy resemble changmin/jj well i cn agree a bitbut with lmh??
i guess it may be only from the minmin/jimin own ideas...hahahahaha
hmm.....i only find both of them like to lick their lips ;)) ;))
@JacquelinQhmm....wanna both of them collab together :> :> me too =)) =)) becos if lmh chosen a drama/movie ...definitely there wont be any old  list A actor  trying to be lead too for romance line with the heroine =)) =))

> :P @drbigapple its for unnie  :x ;))  and of course for his fans too

if its only for his fans, then why didn't he update his ig a bit earlier.  i don't believe that his too busy to update his ig, remember weeks ago, he don't update his ig but follow the kwak gal on ig. :-\"  :-\"
Its :o3 who's checking the other's Ji ig.. ;))

about LMH, yes he's one of the hot boys that i wanna to collaborate with unnie.  Let's wait if he can create chemistry with her.
;))

@kanya i think @doc is like Golta,
:)>- :P:)) :))

I'm late to party and JCW update IG already [-( [-(
@dinotuna that's why you should never believe @drbigapple she will only support whoever closer to unnie. CEO troll trolling her own employee, what is this? 8-X 8-X

I think now we should call @JacquelinQ fortune-teller/oracle coz she can predict JiJi's IG update. Please continue! :> :>

@drbigapple they not alike :-/ so how is this

10689598_343053562536600_901808862192947
cr to jcw fb

ahhss seems puppy can act well as an evil chaebol :x :x ocf unnie pls should not be cinderella but a charming killer instead B-)

8-> a chaebol vs assassin, their love will be so romantic, i guess so :-@

@-) puppy what's with the half face ig pic update... but  :x its okay I can stare at you before I go to bed tonight! squeee!   :-*
@poire9219 the pic you posted makes me imagine something naughty :\">
days ago, I want lmh and hjw unnie collab in a cf...now I want them to have a drama together! squeee! :x

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=empress&no=179460&page=1

Bts pics of our puppy ! I think he is still with those leggings not sure.. my eyes sight is bad lol

EDIT: he's still with his leggings =)) mister Gil ra im! If I was there I would have shouted " Ra im ah!!! I love you !! " =))

@drbigappleI think she choose LMH because the other three, they have all worked with her before. LJS was in the same agency with her and they did an Asics CF together, KSH did a Hana bank cf with hjw and KWB also participated in a campaign with her.
I think if both she and LMH co-star in a movie/drama, maybe two-thirds of the budget will be their salaries :))
@dinotunaThanks, I took the rose photo myself at a famous garden in Singapore. There were many different flowers on display. 
-------------------------------I just saw that the major cd/dvd store in Singapore has started carrying EK dvd. Huge poster outside shop.

sdoj2f.jpg

--------------I noticed that this time, JCW's expression in his IG have changed. Its amazing, the wierd angle and background is still the same, but his eyes...the look is different now. Previously he always look helpless or pitiful. This time round his eyes look confident and up to no good. I think we can expect his character in Healer to be have such looks in his eyes.

:-B

Gil Ra Im with jackets, shorts, and leggings

s_1-(13).jpg
cr: yes24 vn

And if anyone curious how unnie and LMH will look like, don't worry you can see many fan arts here.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/706/ha-ji-won-%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90/p418
:P:P

Didn't #hajiwon1023 post Allure "empress" pictorial yesterday? Today, puppy posted a pic of himself inside a van with car seat embroiled with a crown :> :> yep yep..very fishy..."the emperor" and "the empress" love to flirt with code ;) :x

Also, with JCW's latest IG pic, I think puppy copies someone who loves taking selfie on set and inside a van. :-\" :-\" :> love is in the van, u guys ;)) :))

I think it's funny that HJW chooses LMH at this time when JCW is filming a drama with PMY who is LMH's ex-girlfriend  :)) :)) :))  . I thought she wanted to act with KSH, but why now does she pick LMH instead?  :> ;)) There is something in common between JCW and LMH. Both have the same zodiac sign, and they both act with PMY, and also act in writer Song Ji Na's dramas (Faith, Healer). 
;;)

@jiji0203

jiji secret flirting message /:) /:)

the crown :> :>

the twist will be....while puppy taking a

rest frm filming "healer"..he read the hotnews about unnie choosing/impress/fangirling lmh =)) =))

so :o3 :o3 juz sends a congratulatory message to unnie...for finding "the man who wears the Crown" oh yea...it is alternative name of the heirs drama =)) =))

@drbigapple I suggest you to come to JCW thread and see his latest IG update where his seat is "His Excellency"

His Excellency Mr. Ji Chang Wook, no need to worry about Crown Prince Mr. Lee Min Ho, after all Her Majesty Empress Ha Ji Won already chose him in Singapore and Mr. LMH is just someone she wants to work with but not yet happen =)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo
=)) =))
chinggus..never can predict the future....
here is the latest interview from unnie in singapore...(thanx to zoompi for the translation....)
i taken some part of the interview.....that i think interesting..

Since she is currently single and not attached to anyone, U-weekly requested for her to piece out her ideal perfect lover among all the male co-actors she had collaborated with over the past years.
Ha Ji Won, a high - EQ and confident woman, took a moment to consider this hard question which she has no prior thoughts of before answering seriously,: "Kang Dong-Won's (co-actor in movie <<Duelist>>) fashion style, Ha Jung Woo's (co-actor in recent wrapped up movie <<Chronicle of a Blood Merchant>>) humour, So Ji Sub's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) eyes; Hyun Bin's (co-actor in drama <<Secret Garden>>) tenderness and Jo In Sung's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) cuteness.
Lee Min Ho won her over by his tenderness...!!
Besides coincidentally coming to Singapore in the same week and organising meet and greet session at local shopping malls at the same day (27th Sept) , Ha Ji Won and Lee Min Ho also announced their plans to the media of returning to Singapore soon for a fan meet session. (Ha Ji Won: 09 January 2015, Lee Min Ho: 9 November 2014). Looking at the tacit mutual understanding shared between them, if production companies are willing to pair them up, it is believed their popularity will definitely soared. K-drama fans will also be delighted to see a new pair of on-screen couple!

unnie saying :-h :-h to puppy =)) =)) omo.. .puppy is not even  in the unnie's ideal man description =)) =)) my ahjussi goin be happy that his name bein mentioned  ;)) ;)
i can see how good lmh can start his conversation spontaneously with unnie(someone who is not Introvert)=)) =))

Read this from ladykate twitter Hjw was requested by u weekly to piece out her ideal perfect lover among her past leading men. And here are her thoughts : Kdw - his fashion Doc's ahjushi - his humour :(|) :(|) SJs -his eyes *scratching head Binnie - his tenderness JiS - his cuteness So if we gonna sum up those qualities who will we get? I'm thinking of jcw but kinda hesitant with the eyes and tenderness.. lol I think unnie is referring to someone :(( :((

JIS' cuteness? @uctqepe dorky oppa is cute :)) :))

Unnie, how you could forget about JCW :(|) :(|)
Or maybe you don't need to describe him because he has all the description above. Fashion style, humour, eyes, tenderness, cuteness, etc :-? :-?

Archived