[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The 51-episode historical drama featured a lot of difficult scenes for the cast “the actors and actresses worked really hard for this drama, I’m glad that you enjoyed it”. When asked on who she will choose between the 2 men in Empress Ki “Wang Yoo is someone who is reliable, while Ta Hwan is obsessive, yet very loving towards the Empress; personally I’ll prefer Ta Hwan as he is more straight forward and I like men who are aggressive in their love”.

http://www.upbeatz.net/2014/10/ha-ji-won-receives-overwhelming-love-empress-ki-meet-greet-singapore/

Aigooo. Unnie please let all your secrets be revealed already. Who are you dating??? :> a cute boy with flat abs :> you know that's sexy. :\">

Unnie,, whhy must you make heart happy. Ahhh

I think she's telling puppy's indirectly she would love some aggressiveness. Palli puppy

8->

am not sure about the meaning of another last 3 word of jcw caption  :-/ google translate 반쪽만 mean :only half  :-B

yesterday ...i hv strong feeling that he will updated today but am just ignored that feeling  :-O because am scared my feeling is a troll too :-< :-<

actually i dont wanna troll my chinggus...but since nowadays i m an active minho lurker ;)) ;)) before everyone translated tis article...minoz  fans already pasted tis info in lmh thread  >:) >:)
 Weekly Magazine (6 Oct 2014, issue 461) Entertainment Focus: Ha Ji Won admires Lee Min Ho
U Weekly: Among the “Hallyu 4 Male Gods”, Ha Ji Won reveals that she has a special admiration for Lee Min Ho who is 9 years her junior.
Among the “Hallyu 4 Male Gods” Kim Woobin, Lee Jongsuk, Lee Minho & Kim Soohyun, Ha Jiwon was asked to choose the one she wants to work with
She immediately chose Lee Min Ho who is 9 years her junior as she laughed. It turned out she and Lee Min Ho happened to have met once.
HJW:“During a filming before, it happened that Lee Min Ho was also filming next door. At that time, the feeling he gave me was very gentle.”

HJW: “So if I were going to choose one from them (Kim Woobin, Lee Jongsuk, Lee Minho, Kim Soohyun), I’d wish to work with him (Lee Min Ho).”
TAKEN FRM LMH THREAD....THANX FOR THE SOURCE AND TRANSLATION

Guest dinotuna

Why u guys scare about his word ! I think, it's only mean they are in the middle of filming, and take some rest before return ...
Don't be delulu to think further . :icononionxdplz:

@poire9219 : what's about your spoiled pic ??? why bring the guide of water-saving here ???
@qwenli : I love the Rose .. :x :x :x ( on your ava )
------     AHHHHH !!!!!! Mamanim !!!!!! Haizzzz .... sooner she may naming every actors in Korea :icondignitylaughplz: 

poor alien boy...it seem u must still attached with ur do min joo role...too cold towards unnie =)) =))
but the most poor..will be puppy =)) =)) unnie doesnt like people teasing her....she
wan someone gentle  8-| 8-|
anyway...destiny is destiny..i guess this jimin v.2 met much earlier than jimin v.1 =)) =))

(:| (:| @sakura29angelhmm...puppy updating for the sake of his fans.not unnie :P:P
@dinotunaoh...my chinggu....sorry..i know u might hate me...but now i need to be active 'minoz' since my ahjussi already lost his competition (since he is OLD)hmm....should i start doin something like@nploan....looking for couple /matching clothes/rings/specs =)) =))

Guest dinotuna

What !!!!!!!  @drbigapple : u left ahjusshiiiiiii !!!!! ughhhh !!!!!! :iconruncryplz::iconruncryplz::iconruncryplz:and more u , u , u support that ... ugh !!!!!

:iconinternalinjuryplz: you're such a bad Doc . Then go .. never come back. I'll never accept u .... again !!!

[-( [-( [-(

@dinotuna 
i still support ahjussi work....but definitely not as candidate for my unnie anymore... =)) =)) well i juz trying to adapt to unnie ideal man criteria :P:P
 she wan someone younger than her(someone around age like lsg..jcw :> :> ) >:) >:)

edit:and it seem the 'minoz' approve them to work together ;)) ;)) i thought usually the fans will be very possesive of their idol......perhaps they never know the real 'hyena'  unnie ~O) ~O)

Archived