[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha @kanyaprasetyo i tot @janice3joy3 refer you reach to Legend level, me too congrates chingu <:-P

@JacquelinQ if im not mistake this picture was the gift from fans gave her on June Glamping right? :-/ but why till now she post it? and dunno why it make me think about a bride wearing veil :-? :-?

omo is that hjw indirect telling us she going to have a secret wedding :-SS :-SS

So it's actually what she said during SG FM:
The 51-episode historical drama featured a lot of difficult scenes for the cast “the actors and actresses worked really hard for this drama, I’m glad that you enjoyed it”. When asked on who she will choose between the 2 men in Empress Ki “Wang Yoo is someone who is reliable, while Ta Hwan is obsessive, yet very loving towards the Empress; personally I’ll prefer Ta Hwan as he is more straight forward and I like men who are aggressive in their love”.

Aggressive like hyena? =)) =))

and there's hilarious re-enactment

606590701_7ad0b26f_zps024a55c5.gif?t=141

OMG, unnie just like a kid. And her celebration is more like a football player after scoring goal :))

@kanyaprasetyo didn't someone also react like that in soccer bts  :-\" :-\"  somone pls bring that gif here to compare :>

lol @JacquelinQ you remind me about her reaction when playing bowling in RM :))  Mr Jae Suk tot she falling down the mountain =)) =))

but your prediction maybe that guy is her manager? so next time we have to call him Mr Ha :-S oh nooo, that is my nightmare, i want Mr Ji , i want Mr Ji image1_zpsce737388.gifimage1_zpsce737388.gifimage1_zpsce737388.gif

FF Empress Ki Heirs ep 15
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/empress-ki-heirs-episode-15.html
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you chingus!! >:D< >:D<
I actually still confused why I already reach legend level :-/

Btw EK will be re-aired again in Taiwan, starting from Oct 7 on CTS and ETTV. Are they in high? :-? :-? They should invite unnie and JCW instead of only one Ji 8-| 8-|

Guest yayahime

Andwaeeee mamaniiiim... your armpiiit :-t

@sharonsfv please stop your jerking chinguyaaa... uri @wangnyeo is not on duty tonight =))

Hello everyone. I hope everybody is fine. Empress Ki will start airing in Philippines on 1st week of October 2014 in channel 7 gma network. I know for sure it will be great hit like in taiwan. Filipino love Korean drama. I hope ha ji won & ji Chang wook will visit Philippines and if they go together that will be great. Although I am in Canada I know the fact that they will not visit Canada. It will be great to date in Niagara falls ji Chang wook and ha ji won & reminisce their film when they jump in empress ki. Have a nice day everyone. They can shoot commercial too in Niagara the Jiji couple. What do you think guys. This is my wild dream and wish for Jiji shippers.

Guest sadia06

Hi guys,it's been a long time since i visited  this thread,hoping for my next visit i will hear a good news about uri Tanyang that they are dating or planning to their wedding...my heart still in delulu mode with uri Tanyang. :x

Aishhh.. I think that eonnie would eat him alive if one day he appears in front of her door early in the morning in this appearance... mamanim is a dangerous hyena !! Puppy it's okay to flirt with her, dating her, marrying her and making her puppies like you....but beware!!! noona is a scary hyena .. think of the times when she was reaching your neck to punish you!!!
but puppy, looking at this .... you make me =P~ =P~ =P~ then :\">

902hit.jpg

Archived