[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unnie looks so cute and energetic :x :x

but yea..why a tiger :-/ :-/ unnie are u dating someone born year 1986 =)) =))

@sakura29angel‌

yea..i m waiting for her update on 25th too :> :>

Hmm...wonder will the hosts in singapore asked her anything fishy fishy.....yea fishy fishy about binnie

=)) =)) since he had a fm in singapore before :)>-

So unnie x update her ig because she is busy preparing for her taiwan fm with dancing performance ;;) nvm unnie you can keep dancing and dancing ...we 1023 love it :x

This remind me back when unnie perform on stage sing homerun and oppa ...i love both song although it is frm different era :))

Wow a really short fm video. not surprise that she is goin to dance since erhem,singing is not exactly her forte.

@drbigapple‌

Dun worry many singaporean will remember sega,so certainly there will be mention of that but since this trip is for promoting EK,I believe the focus will be on EK stuff. There arent many media in spore, so i think everyone will cover her except she has to share the space with lmh.

:-$

@sakura29angel,
You are a baidu stalker now huh? :))
The article writer is an intelligent shipper. Very well written article about her views after watching EK. Touching on the relationship between SN with TH and WY.
Headline: Rotten Wood or big hero. :))
Will attempt to translate later tonight, its a very technical article so I hope I can translate the message across. Give me a bit of time. :bz

@qwenli, hahhaa yeah i stalk on baidu too.

This is the pic im talking about.

Thnx to jiwonnie ig for posting

Sesame tiger :) #jichangwook #hajiwon#jijicouple

A photo posted by JW Cancerian (@jiwonnie1023) on Sep 23, 2014 at 6:11am PDT

Theres another similar clothes i noticed, the checkered shirt that he wore yesterday and the checkered shirt of unnie during the glamping.

u mean this ones @sakura2angel :-/

10402391_299727560213463_302706210304619   10372959_294818857345537_813286665268247

cr to owner

opps i just saw unnie following now jump from 17 to 26 within today @-) @-)

unnie are you angry at puppy cos he followed more hot gals so u crazy follow more persons :-S :-S yub but there no hot men at all, may be puppy is the only one seen as a hot boy in her list #-o #-o

edit:
@sakura29angel mr jyh already 36yrs could not be seen as a hot boy :P or maybe called hot ahjushii then :D

btw when watching unnie short video the words "in Taiwan" hit my eyes suddenly, dunno why but it make me think abt puppy IG captions before =)) =))

Translation of the Chinese article that @sakura29angel posted above:
(a word of caution to people from the other ship, incase you are lurking here, dont read the article, it does you no good, at all.)

Rotten Wood vs Big Hero

Finished chasing all 51eps, not because of the Empress.

Not because of Chinese history, Yuan history is not the important point, not concern about how great Goryeo people are. It is going back to the basics of Korean drama, who love whom is the most important.

The most interesting was seeing netizens fight, Empress Ki Ha Ji Won, should she love the little Yuan emperor Ji Chang Wook or the desposed Goryeo king Joo Ji Mo and who actually is the main male lead.

The problem that arises from a superficial classification is: Do you want a piece of rotten wood who place you as No. 1 naturally, or someone who places the country as priority who is both capable in fine and martial arts but you are at the most his No.2 because this hero will only think about you when he has time to relax. Of course, I have to add that the piece of rotten wood is very handsome, he is mischievous and also the head of a country.

In the drama, who is the most loved, in my view it is quite obvious, but it involves a nation’s pride so it cannot be openly declared.

However you see it, towards the desposed Goryeo King, it arises of hero worship. Having achieved your own nation leader’s favor, if he wants it, your body and soul will have to be submitted and then displaying a sort of reluctance to part with this relationship.

With the other person, from the beginning, there was lots of little arguments like lovers. Although because of national and family grievances, a line needs to be drawn but the heart has started to pound, it was very obvious.

Historical journals are written by humans and they can never be verified.  Based on common hearsay pass down through the generations, the Yuan emperor was quite lecherous. Empress Ki’s family also splashed their wealth frivolously. There was records that Yuan Emperor ruled for 35 years and thus occupied a third of the yuan dynasty time. He ascended at 14 and went through 7 years of bloody fights to win power and then utilized capable staff such as TalTal, yes, the rather handsome general in Empress Ki, whom fans said he and the empress should get together. There was much push in science, culture and education.

Forget it, I rather choose to believe what I believe. I just find that prior to becoming emperor, being sent to the remote Daechon island and being able to survive, the Yuan emperor has some resilience, he must have some capabilities that others do not have.

To the Koreans, their own people ---- Empress Ki and the desposed king, they are all brilliant and great. However after watching 51 episodes, you will discover that the real hero in Empress Ki should be the Yuan emperor.

You just cant possibly not love such a man. Regardless of the temptations of other women, even knowing he is just a tool in revenge, seeing her ambition and yet still willingly study hard for her and stand up to the terrifiying people in court and then forgiving her repeatedly with undying devotion.

And even discovering that the prince was the son of the empress and the deposed king, he only thought about how to protect his true love. Even after being harmed by the bad and evil guys, he continued to take his poison only to help her remove all obstacles that she may face.

The most noble thing was his last words: I love you.

From my point of view, there is no man more heroic than him

Because, he was originally a useless ordinary person. He was cowardly, afraid of death, he sell out his friends, he is jealous and sometimes stupid enough to fall into traps but because he loves one person, whatever impossible things, he will do without regrets.

A big hero fighting bravely at war killing many enemies, what has it got to do with you. The rotten wood who is afraid of pain but because of you, held onto a small broken porcelain fragment and bleed profusely is the one that is most moving.

Such an awesome article.....bringing back all my tears.
\:D/ \:D/

Juz becos there is nothing much update abt jiji..everyone start to have visual hallucination (:| (:| well tiger/sesame top definitely not same :P:P hmm checkered shirt also a fashion trend I-) I-) well...cant blame unnie not having much frens to follow..becos her frens mostly those A lists ahjussi/ahjumma tat dont play with social networking.... Well she should have follow back yuri snsd..then definitely she will gt to see more young hot boys =P~ =P~

In hjw thread..they posted a link for fans who wanna ask unnie questions in tis coming singapore promo....

hmm.....binnie shippers have addressed few questions there...so tanyang shippers should do something too :> :>

well i need to ready few question about ahjussi =)) =))

@namyoIts actually an article from Singapore. But I dont know which magazine is it in, that's my issue with the Baidu Tanyang bar, they source things from all over the place but dont say where they are from. I will go check out the magazines in the store to investigate. B-)

@qwenli my dear, thanks for translating... I'm in tears again :(( :((
Thank you for the reporter who voiced out great analysis

"You just cant possibly not love such a man. Regardless of the temptations of other women, even knowing he is just a tool in revenge, seeing her ambition and yet still willingly study hard for her and stand up to the terrifiying people in court and then forgiving her repeatedly with undying devotion.

And even discovering that the prince was the son of the empress and the deposed king, he only thought about how to protect his true love. Even after being harmed by the bad and evil guys, he continued to take his poison only to help her remove all obstacles that she may face.

The most noble thing was his last words: I love you."

If I'm the Empress Ki, how can I not love him?

It's rather subjective question, but I think as someone who's prone to second lead syndrome (SLS), a devoted man is the best.

Oh, btw I''ll copy n translate ur translation... Isn't that from The Voice newspaper? Or is it the name of the analysis column? :-? :-?

Archived