[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drbigapple said: omg..'the fact' shouldnt 'tease' piggy  :-\" :-\"
glorious entertainment n Haedewal goin to gv a call to the fact tonite....promising will do a favor for them as long as not releasing their secret :-\" :-\" perhaps sending another congratulatory/support/promo message to The Fact

Hahaha... I really like this line...
from article above:
The netizens said, "JCW's ideal type, so that's why they kiss so hard/so eager to kiss?" :\">
:x
201549621421897945.jpg
:-* :-* :\"> ;))

@qwenli when baidu has full translation, please share with us...

@doc it's easy... if JCW also send congratulatory video to Dispatch/The Fact, it's whaley! =)) =))

btw chingus can also check the news/article on soompi abt dating 101: celebs style... may chingus spotted the similarities with JiJi :-B

@kanyaprasetyoyeah that is the list of the popularity of the male stars on weibo right? 3rd is taemin, 4th LMH and 5th Joowon.it is an achievement to overtake LMH and be second only to KSH. There is so much craziness for KSH after the alien show.
@drbigappleso you think the Fact is holding ransom for jiji to give them something huh? :))
not so easy to catch jiji, now mr ji still in cheonju, unless someone hack into his phone ;))

Another version of the recycled news...
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Ji Chang Wook Expresses His Affection For Ha Ji Won
ji-chang-wook-and-ha-ji-won.jpg?w=600

When he recently appeared on MBC's "Section TV," Ji Chang Wook took the opportunity to express his affection for his former co-star Ha Ji Won. (Comment: Recently? A year ago is recent?)

The "Healer" actor was asked to choose his ideal type between the beautiful actress Song Hye Gyo and his former "Empress Ki" co-star Ha Ji Won.

In the 51-episode historical drama Ji Chang Wook played the Emperor Ta Hwan and Ha Ji Won's character Seungnyang was his friend, his lover and eventually became his empress.

The reason that the "Section TV" host asked him to choose was that he previously said that Song Hye Kyo was his ideal type. That was before he worked with Ha Ji Won. He wanted to clarify things.

"I didn't actually choose her," said Ji Chang Wook. "The broadcast led me to answer that way. Between Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo. I choose Ha Ji Won."

It's not the first time he has complimented Ha Ji Won. While he was filming "Empress Ki," he had plenty of nice things to say about his co-star. He divulged that they were both shy around strangers but that they quickly became comfortable with each other.

"I'm afraid of strangers but it seemed like she was too."

After filming the first few scenes together they grew close. He got in the habit of helping her escape from public attention and often said that he really enjoyed working with her.

"She's a really good listener and she gave me a lot of advice," he said during an Empress Ki press conference. "She gave me suggestions on how to do things differently. She's very responsive too. She laughs a lot so the filming site was always cheerful."

During the filming of "Empress Ki" he was asked then to choose his ideal type from among his three female co-stars. He chose Ha Ji Won because he said that she was bright, optimistic and healthy.

Viewers of the show hope they could become a real-life couple. At 36 she is nine years older than he is, but that may not be an issue for the actor.

During another press conference for "Healer," Ji Chang Wook said that age difference was not important in a relationship.

"An age difference doesn't matter as long as I can communicate well with the person," he said.

You can see Ji Chang Wook play the mysterious courier named Healer in "Healer." Ha Ji Won can be seen in the film "Blood Merchants," which is based on a Chinese novel.

Read more: Kdramastars

I guess articles are coming out because they both have projects currently. :-/ :-/ :-/

Omo!!! :))
Another recycled news.. What's happening?! :))
I dunno but I am happy with these recycled news coming out...
Even they have projects, media should not bringing back the news that is almost one year old ;))
There's a reason behind this and soon I want to know!

@ChelseaS recently? Viewers hope they become real life couple? Does kdramastars reporter hang out here? =)) =))

I laugh so hard, seeing the attempts to recycle news.. But it's okay, keep coming... I already prepare myself just in case JiJi breaking news dating ;;);)) ;))

Not only TrollCape recycle old pics, even korean media recycle old news ..seriously! But who am I to complain? The more they recycle, the longer JiJi delulu world can sustain.

Saw pics of unnie and her mom at the airport...so, she's taking her along on fm again :) I wonder if unnie use the same MC who jcw recommended just like last time ;) I hope this time around, jcw will give video message to unnie during her fm 8->

We can only see the "double layer" of JCW when he was with HJW in Empress Ki, exclusively. The kiss in Healer is not this intense.  

10268763_1523585241257230_688556318_n.jp
crd: jichangwook_thailand

:P
I wonder why both Soompi and KdramaStars recycled the old news. They can talk about HJW with Ahjussi, or JCW with PMY to support for their current projects instead.  /:)

@nploan

oh is that why The Fact tease him? that he never kiss as intense as EK? haha. but the story different. tahwan always wanted to eat up SN also he was held back until 30+ ep? i forgot.

yeah no complains of recycling news.

hjw set off so early to japan. :x

Archived