[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kanyaprasetyo
tanyang ship still sailing :-/ :-/ =)) =))
i think my haha ship finally can start to sail....i think unnie only hide her hyena in front of the press/media.. thanx to high cut bts....(at least haha is playing even in the very serious environment of photoshoots..unlike trollcape...opps)

well chinggus..tis is juz episode 14..there will be at least another  2 kisses before ending :P:P prepare for major  heartbreak  8-| 8-|
btw healer otp alwiz with their almost same color outfit ;)) ;)good luck to piggy ...

@sakura29angel‌

@‌michelleg

i think he was upset abt healer's ratings. usually the broadcasters get e info first hand, so he wld alrdy knw last night.

poor :o3 its not his fault, he did his best but the story was very slow in the 1st half.

hv faith, michelleg, his ig updates tell e real story behind e scenes.

actually i m now more interested to emel northcape tsk tsk tsk ...i wanna know are they still goin to use jiji as endorser or not ?? My alien boy seem preparing for the spring beanpole cf and filming in thailand:-B :-B Trollcape ?? No oversea filming ?? Not even winter cf ... Are trollcape hibernating I-) I-)

@kanyaprasetyoThat photo of the 4 of them is lovely. Should I share it with the green team? then maybe not, becos its jcw standing next to hjw. :))

@sakura29angelthanks for the heads up, here are the pictures
rs5.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

by the way, Cho Kyung Hee aka RS7114 written his chinese name on weibo. its 赵庆禧。A very celebratory and happy name. His parents must love him much :)

Hopefully HJW's fan meet in Japan this weekend, will bring nice pictures and news. :)

class="content-title"Ji Chang Wook Chooses His Ideal Type Between Song Hye Gyo and Ha Ji Won

jichangwook1.jpg

Ji Chang Wook was given the tough question of picking his ideal type between beauties Song Hye Gyo and Ha Ji Won in an interview. Many fans were curious about who he would pick.

The handsome actor is currently acting in KBS2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Healer.” In an interview for MBC’s “Section TV” he was asked about his ideal type.

During the interview, it was revealed that he had previously chosen Song Hye Gyo as his ideal type. He explained, “I didn’t actually choose her. That broadcast lead me to answer that way. Between Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Gyo, [i pick] Ha Ji Won.”

jichangwook2.jpg

Furthermore, during the past press conference for “Healer,” Ji Chang Wook honestly answered questions about his ideal type saying, “An age difference doesn’t matter and I want to be able to communicate well [with that person].”

You can see him acting as Seo Jung Hoo in “Healer” on Mondays and Tuesdays.

source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/21/ji-chang-wook-chooses-his-ideal-type-between-song-hye-gyo-and-ha-ji-won/

AAAHHHHHHH MYYY FEEELSSSSS EVERYWHEREEEEEEE~

Honestly i am happy when he said that Ha Ji Won noona is his ideal type. I was saying THEY MUST BE DATING MY SHIP IS SAILLIIIIIIING INTO NORTH POLE OCEAN :))

and i dun care about the kiss in healer. It's only a kiss. Uri unnie must get a lot from him off screen >:)

I'm a type who ship couple that makes my heart fluttering once and it will remain forever. i am loyal shipper :D:)

Chinguuusss... recently actually I try to move on from Jiji. Eventhough I'm not sure whether I can move on or not. But still, this couple already stolen my heart and mind!! Hahahaha....  I fall in love with TaNyang, if they enjoy with their couple now or busy with their live. it's ok. I thankful to Jiji because had give me such beautiful chemistry on EK. Maybe I'll find another couple to ship again. But for me Jiji still the best from all the drama I had watch.

Here I make some fanart again, for them... hope you like it. Enjoy!!

image_zps9ceab73d.jpg

image_zpsf5fd40d6.jpg

Happy Thursday everyone!!!
:-* :-*

Since many birds whisper about recyling articles. 
Here is one "fresh" one today from The Fact (ex - sportsseoul)
The headline is: Is it because she is his ideal type, that's why he put in so much effort? Empress Ki, recollecting the moments of love again

thefact.jpg

This is the actual pagehttp://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1477864.htm

And this is the page of articles that come out when I search Ji Chang Wook on The Fact's page. You can see old press con photoshttp://search.tf.co.kr/search.php?q=%EC%A7%80%EC%B0%BD%EC%9A%B1&x=17&y=6

omg..'the fact' shouldnt 'tease' piggy  :-\" :-\"
glorious entertainment n Haedewal goin to gv a call to the fact tonite....promising will do a favor for them as long as not releasing their secret :-\" :-\" perhaps sending another congratulatory/support/promo message to The Fact

Omg! Thanks korean media for giving us "caviar" kinda fish :> esp that article posted by @qwenli is :> :> hmm..paili someone save me and show me "the truth" before I drown in delulu ocean ala @‌ MichelleG

TrollCape, now's the time to release more of ur 100 y.o shots- if u want ur products worn by JiJi to sell :-L

Archived