[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

trans by jichangwookoppa ig

[Translation] "Did you enjoy Healer?? Tomorrow's episode will be great too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahh!! I created a Weibo account!! Please go and take a look ㅋㅋ The photo was from Taiwan's fan meeting ㅋ As for the drawing, I draw whatever I want... ㅋㅋㅋ #praisingmyself #drawnbyhand #healer #junghoo"

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at his pix. this guy has a wierd sense of humour. 
omo omo omo omo.I suddenly remember, this is the same series of pix that HJW use for the Singapore fan meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what you draw is always a reflection of your mind! alot of psychological test are like that. @drbigapple surely you know some.I once attended a job interview and the guy asked me to draw a tree. he didnt like the tree I draw and I didnt get the job :))
so my point is, I know there is a big empty space next to him, but he could have drawn the girl standing straight but he desperately need a hug. :))

@nploanhaha, i just went to check, yes she does, she has 408k followers :-B
but looks like not managed by her, because the photos are not totally the same. only the official ones are there.dun hv to cray cray luffy etc  ;))

10943718_10152771337809775_2129481131264
Bf and GF. :))

My gold, Puppy's stick girl is a hindrance!!! I've tried many pic of mamanim but editing is too time consuming. Huhuhu.. :))
Before, snowsage, now, stick girl :)) I am wondering if JCW uploads it everytime he sees a picture of mamanim and ahjussi.  :-? 8-}

Aigoo.... I wonder why he miss to hug someone, woman esp... Healer is no short of hugs... Oh well, maybe because last night is only almost hug, he wants to hug someone he love so badly ;)) ;))

Aigoo... does he want like this?
empress-ki-e18-131224-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi
or like this?
empress-ki-e30-140217-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi
or like this?
MqLECen.jpg
:\"> :\">

@namyo‌

tsk tsk, u naughty women.

haha but he really look very yummy n deserve hugs.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

u digging up all the saucy ek past?

hmmm, our poor babe magnet only got time for higs n dating after his current drama. 8-X

google trans

So the four of man ... thrift bottle release , gangwoohyeong couple , romantic actor Park Min wook ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅌㅋㅋ

The men also # # # How about this hobby

# Health please

is he with his soccer mates? park min woo is there

nice too see him relaxing and hanging out with his friends.. he badly needs it.

Archived