[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qwenli said: Read on Baidu, the translation of her High Cut magazine interview.These are some excerpts:
Q: If you want to have 3 kids, you will need to have some plans for dating and marriage?A: Yes, of course I have to date but how do you plan to date? (laugh), would destiny suddenly come knocking?
Q: What are your next plan?A: I should be acting in two movies. Actually I really would like to be in a drama, but I have to be careful about the timing and scheduling.

:bz

@ruzikieOh just curious. Kanyaprasetyo is another Indon, I think she has a tanyang indon fb or something.
@michelleG
ahhhh, he update in the middle of the night again, and still filming....no wonder he has eyebags. Poor thing.I think he say he missed the final performance party of The Days Musical (today is the last show) and wants to be there. Poor :o3

I saw his latest post on IG and i was feeling so sad to see him like that. he's so tired. Filimg healer then doing his musical between his tight schedule. He must be feeling lonely and yeah tired, nah, Jiwon unnie where are you ??? our Paeha is tired and need you in his side but yeah if she's coming, they will upload the selca rite but nooooooooo, Ha Ji Won unnie is a ninja. She rarely to open her privacy to public but it's okay because i know, our Healer is closed enough with Our Ninja  :> B-) 8-}

@sakura29angel he's actually has an FB account before.. I forgot the name.. @CherKell must know it... Anyway the FB acc is not active anymore n all I can see on FB is either JCW's impersonator or JCW fanclubs :-B

I wanna him to join Path/4square so we can stalk him =)) =))

@nploan‌

It is tis year plan chinggu ..i think she must have accepted 2movies script(mayb one of them is hollywood)

She didnt confirmed about drama as tis is FIRST time miss salmon thinks about time management ..(previously she will take all the good projects /workalcholic) so she must wan to have time for dAting :> :>

I guess piggy must be missing his pen ... Long time he didnt have the opportunity to draw..

Tsk tsk tsk but why he is waiting for a lady to fall into his embrace ...

Tsk tsk tsk one person is holding his arm out (taiwan fm pic) while somebody showing pic of "wan to dance with me ' in her fm...

Archived