[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

just came from unnie's thread and i know @drbigapple will be happy about this post

seems unnie is not only friends with ur chaebol guy but to suju as well. Leetuk said that ur chaebol guy introduced her to them. they even invited her to play basketball with them. yay unnie!

on the other note, didnt jcw said that his fave sports is basketball. lol

I love JiJi and im off to bed

I-) I-) I-)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg ! Now i believed unnie is real "master" :> :>

She appeared to be an introvert ..in her own animal land.. With limited ig frens... But the truth .. She really have alot hot hidden frens /:) /:)

They even went to her house!!

Opps sorri tanyang but jetplane is my top list =)) =)) now i believe the time he pay a visit to coabm is to support unnie not ahjussi =)) =))

A message to ji piggy ... Fighting =)) =))

Thanks for news @qwenli . What a coincidence that an actor of Boss Ha also acts in 'Healer'. I'm 100% certain that HJW and her whole family watch 'Healer' drama on KBS2 every Mon-Tues. Yay !!!!!!!!! :> <:-P <:-P <:-PI believe they still keep in touch and discuss with each other about 'Healer'. The connection is always there!

Good catch @jiji0203 ! After seeing the new update on her IG, I think she is in love with someone right now. About the Sun pic, it makes me think of Kim Eun Sook's new drama project 'Descendants of the Sun". I wonder if they offer HJW a lead role for this drama. Maybe she is considering it now...Who knows?
JCW also has his toy collection.

His Snowsage!
10860167_1588264041388745_531196641_a.jp

Her Fluffy boy!
10895118_350238358516907_1935763842_a.jp
cred: JCW and HJW's IG

:)) :-* :x

hey gals, i wonder why the video when SN chosen for the maids got the highest viewer in EK series on Youtube, even higher than ohlala scene :-??

err didnt everyone just stare at SN body when she was shirtless :| /:) tsk tsk seems the audience too pervy [-(

:-)) maybe they thought it was a love scene because the cover is SN removing her strap. Lol. But only to find out it was only "choosing the maids" :-)) they might thought that it was intense than oh lala :-j

Actually I forgot that scene in the picture and it made me watch it then remember it because Ta Hwan is in the beginning of the video. :-))

--

Off-topic

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-Eum becomes lead couple in a drama again despite being paired last 2013. I think it happened JH and Lee Da Hae as well. I hope our JiJi too before puppyastroboykittenlufiggy 8-} enlist in military. :-((

hello my dear chingus happy new year everyone!im not in online for a month becoz of my busy schedule and now im active again,although im a silent lurker but my heart belongs to Tanyang and im also lurking in healer's thread and my gosh i have no heart to watch jcw with other actress.healer is very entertaining and good drama and i will give my best to support our jcw all the way!

hmm till now jcw really didnt update IG :-? :-?

well more than @qwenli thought :-B i think jcw "fly" back quickly on that night to meet his fave noona after know that someone updating her IG uncontrollably  :-\" :-\"

-------------------------
lol abit off topic here but anyway still related to our JiJi :))

one more actor just confess age gap doesnt matter, guess who? that is kim woo bin :))
but the thing i feel funny is when the hot ask him if that woman already 50yrs, he still love? and then he answer it's ok but just need her appearance is younger than his parents lol =)) =))

----> see i think our unnie enuf to surpass this standard w jcw mom :-bd

and again i hear about OTP feel something for each other when filming, this time is LJS and PSH in pinocchio :-w thats why i dont believe JiJi didnt fall in love with each other when filming in such a long time drama and w many skinship like EK :^o [-(

im just wondering why wookie is wearing a nike jacket, isnt he endorsing trollcape?

cr anne0211a

i think its normal @sakura29angle, unnecessary for the actors must wear the clothes they endorsing and not allowed to wear other brands :-B

im more curious about where his index ring :-?

from MBC awards i didnt see him wear it again, even when filming, interview or in real life...what happen? :-/ :-/

OMO.
Unnie updates her IG again with a toy :-))

If not with JCW, I will think that her IG account is hacked :-))
Is puppy being busy and not replying to mamanim?!  ~X( ~X(
Does piggy want to experience a nerve breaking neck grabbing wrath of mamanim.... :-((

did jcw comfort hjw enuf ysterday?

bart simpson on a white horse?! lol

she is so creative, she really miss all e horse riding they did together!!

now little bart better call her when he is free otherwise more animated IG coming.

Archived