[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

unnie ...whats happen with all the ig updates :-O :-O :-O
sorri unnie..doc is not artistic person ..but that painting :\"> :\"> :\">
omo...with tat BIG SUN....even  during WINTER will feel the WARMTH :-\" :-\" :-\" 
now i seriously suspect unnie may be  either taking some of the toys collection from her bro (Tae Soo )and put on her display rack  8-| 8-| or perhaps it may be someone's house /toys collection:(|) :(|)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qwenli‌ I want to kiss youu!! Hahahaha... Yeaa, yeaaa lets the world know this!! *evil smile*

@kanyaprasetyo‌ you are so briliant, maybe you can really doing on research about Jiji for your college hahahaha.,.

I think the mystery of Jiwon pic is one of her beauty kekeke...

I'm out for whole day and I'm going crazy because knowing mamanim update so many pic and I can't do anything beside giving like for her pic hahahhaa....

@B-u-z-z-b-e-e you don't know how much I'm crazy over this drama... if only EK finished sooner I'll probably wrote something related for my thesis :)) :))

so @doc also considers those as boy toys... It could be Tae Soo's or her bf right? :> :-\"
Her bf who needs much warmth because filming in such cold weather B-) 8-}

please chinggus why alwiz push doc(troll) to gv the direct answer [-( [-( [-(
if i m tae soo and a grown up adult....i will be mad if my sister sneak into my room and even take picture of the toy collection/try to steal my collection...tsk tsk tsk......
u guys need to have some wild ideas like @jiji0203  /:) /:)

Chinguuus... I had discuss about that sun with my chingu on IG. And we have crack the code what the sun is refering to. We feel like a detective here hahaha....

I do have my own research and here what i have,

Ha Ji Won (하지원) eonnie has a NICKNAME called "Haet-nim" (햇님) which has the meaning of "radiant sunshine". The reason why eonnie got this nickname is because she personally loved the gleaming sunshine very much, whereas the other reason is because her real name which is Jeon Hae- Rim's "Hae" sounds close to the word "Haet", so that's the reason why her friends picked this nickname for her.

I got this fact from FB, fans of uri mamanim :x :x

Aaah... I forgot one thing, the sun can refer to someone hastag. Remember who always giving hastag Cold thing?

Mamanim seems not talking too much, she only give that big hot sun. Here she trying to said:

"Stop talking that cold. My name is sun, you won't be cold anymore, just come to me and hug me! I'll make you so hoott!!" =)) =))

wait wait, what happening, too many fishes i cant digest all :D

first unnie artist playing in Healer, wow for sure they usually meet each other when Healer filming at Seoul 8-} 8-}

and then unnie crazy IG update, but i wonder why she put caption "love jiwon" for toys post :-/ btw the Luffy boy makes me tot about shirtless healer w six-packs abs :-\" :-\" ashh and she took him in a separative post, so the meaning is

"Healer loves Jiwon"  oh my Ji :-SS :-SS

hmm tbh i dont think these toys for girl and Tae soo seems not have this weird hoppy 8-| omo omo dont tell me she took them from "someone" house before but just post today, it means she visited his house already :-SS :-SS
--------------------------------------------------

@qwenli agree chinggu, seems hjw missing certain healer filming far away from seoul, she is lovesick now :>

oh talk about lovesick, suddenly i remember jcw also post a "homesick" before :-?

now i have a thought like this, jcw showing his homesick for who? pls...his mom didnt play IG /:) if he miss her will call her direct instead of posting on IG, jcw-shii i dont buy it [-(

only one case is it should be "lovesick" but he cant write like that and in his following list not too many fishy girls except hjw B-)

well we know jcw is a frankly boy so his missing way is more obvious than someone is crazily trying to send her secret msg to the one she miss >:);))

This is my interpretation about unnie's update.
1st - You may be with another girl, but I am forever the empress of your heart.2nd - I am glamorous I know you like it. Don't forget to always wear our ring to your index finger, araasso?!3rd - No matter how many people come between us, 4th - You always stand out. (because the first toy you will see on 3rd picture is Luffy) :))5th - I miss your hugs and kisses6th - I don't care about the past. For me it's beautiful.7th - When you are here, the sun will shine bright. Your Ji Honey, Haetnim.

:@) :@)

8-> 8->

@doc wild is right! coz we're practically a "zoo" thread after all  :)) i mean, where can u find a thread that is as remotely unique as ours- where shippers, trolls, and "Tripper"   >-) hahha call their favs puppy, bunny, kitten, piggy(lmao), hyena, salmon,...etc and that's also why this thread is so much fun  \m/ \m/ \m/
About jcw...we know you're a very bad liar! what, "feeling warmth and fussy"?!!!! yet your IG updates filled with "cold" 8-| 8-| 8-|  i wish i can use the lie detector on both jiji :-w
finally, why chingus try to relate unnie's latest IG updates to jcw? I feel she posted those 7 pics coz of boredom too.  They were meant to describe herself as follow: 1. Audrey Hepburn = Class + Beauty2. Those tiny toy collection minus Luffy = I'm cute3. Burning sun = hot Haerim = i'm hot4. Vogue cover = *sigh* again i'm beautiful + classy 5. Painting= i'm artistic + romantic6. Luffy = i also have some boyish quality as well  :-B

hmm...but when i throw logic out the window, and if you turn that painting 180 clockwise, then that painting is = 8fXGUaW.png

and Luffy is =

dac854f03a3e881449b48ad74a1c5d78.jpgkjcwc+(68)a.jpg

=)) =)) ------------------------------------

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 04/01/2015 Posted on 3:13 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 10428574_872648782765770_214232855826962A week full of Instagram Updates, drama awards, lots of tears and happiness. Let’s check out what happened this past week! 1. First of all, Happy New Year to all TaNyang shippers and Empress Ki lovers!! May this year will...
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/01/tanyang-weekly-04012015.html

wow awesome observation @jiji0203 =D> i feel that painting looks too familiar but dun remember where i saw it :-??

so its from that scene of EK :-?

hahah but because the pic too large i can see clearly jcw trying hard to kiss on her cheek :)) even his lips lying on it and his nose can smell her hair as well..omo what am i saying :\"> :\">

wookie yahh, we know how much u want to kiss her but pls dont use too much strenght, unnie will be hurt ;)) ;))

Archived