[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okie @cunn

Thought they gonna reveal another couple tomorrow. :-< :-<

Anyway Happy New Year Chingu <:-P <:-P Wishing you prosperous 2015 and more fishes from our JiJi couple!

2015. The year that JCW might enlist! Huhuhu. :-SS :-SS but I hope their dating announcement, too. Hehe. 8-> 8->

Iol I check on other shipper threads, amusing I found that everyone hope/wish they couples will be this new year couple. Dispatch should give us hint at least, have they caught any fish..what type of fish? Salmon fish...right?

@B-u-z-z-B-e-e‌, care to share your ig acoount to us? You know, we would also love to join you in your delulu. "The delulus that delulu together stays together!" (LOL!)

Sureee... Maybe we can share our IG here? So we can follow each other :D and we can rock IG's world with Tanyang hahahaha...

Anyway my IG is teabag5781 see you there! :-*

erm, I think better not for dispatch to announce them yet, JCW need to finish his Healer properly. Dating news will hurt ratings. 8-X
@michelleGI think you can watch the award show tonight, remember, rachel noona is the emcee, so she will be on stage most of the time. :)>-

@‌qwenli

Dating news will hurt rating if it's jiji news. How about dating news of jcw with rachel??!!!

Oughhh,,, just remember when city hunter was aired. They made a rumor dating to got higher rating for that drama.

Oh jeballll,,, dont be stupid person puppy!!! Dont do that!!!!

I cant see kitten wearing his index ring in tis kbs event ...

N unnie index ring seem very similar as the one uploaded by her ig fren ...

Well ofc kitten will attend this event .. Even jisung and his otp (kill me heal me) appear in yesterday event when the drama still not yet air in mbc ...

kitten winning an award ... so his acceptance speech :-/ :-/ is he goin to reveal something like getting married 8-} 8-} =)) =)) anyway congrats kitten...

since unnie had a xmas date with ahjussi .. So who will be her date for tis new year eve :-/ :-/

Kitten will be in the kbs event till late at nite ...

@doc I think he will go home early because he feels cold :-D

@sharonsfv [-( [-( if puppy will not look, smile and nod, I think I will be calm till the ceremony ends.

Congratulations to puppy for winning an award!

But how about the couple award? :-SS

Archived