[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@qwenli chingu, not only some HJW dramas have fishy BTS, but almost all of them! SeGa, T2KH (on MBC too) have kiss and romance scenes BTS. Particularly SeGa BTS has made the shippers crazy, you can easily find in YT ;;)

For HJW's past project, I have watched SeGa, TK2H, HJY BTS (romantic scenes)

But then like @sakura29angel said we don't have any fishy fishy BTS :(|) I don't know why they don't release it. Surely there's something on with this two right :-? :-?
If in fight scene or serious scenes, JiJi BTS is still cheerful and playful, imagine in romantic scenes :\"> :\">

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we got none romantic scene bts? Not only SeGa and TK2H, WHIB too (where JIS tried to kiss Hjw, and that was hmmm)

They're saying that the reason is to be fair with the other camp but they got that hug under the moon bts somehow. While us?

Yeah @kanyaprasetyo they gave us serious scenes bts, but theyre still playful off screen. How much more in their intimate or romantic scenes.

I also wonder why Korean media (TV, magazines, etc) never questions JiJi BTS esp in kiss scene/ohlala/cave. Korean media (whether variety show or talkshow) usually ask celebs, how they feel to kiss A bla bla bla. Who's their best onscreen partner, their best kiss, etc. But as far as I remember in JCW and HJW interviews, there's no question about it :-/
They only ask about the chemistry, their favorite scene, how other person on set :(|)
Only Taiwan media (JCW MTV Idols of Asia) ask about the fishy BTS... But the answer from JCW is not so fishy b-( b-(

EK full guide book 1 at Japan

link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.771213396281753.1073742036.343292395740524&type=1

ashh tho this pic already posted but i still like this most

10802082_771213672948392_113233090688418

:\"> :\"> :x

but i really really feel unhappy with their heart arrow

why our TaNyang is only one side love, clearly they love each other wae wae :-L :-&

hmmm seems Japanese is someone team :-<

Kanya, I noticed that too. Why does media didn't ask about kiss scenes :-O

Maybe avoiding to talk about that topic is a hint that there is bigger fish in romantic scenes BTS. ;))

Haha. Just visited instagram and both staff of JCW and HJW uploaded a rainbow. :)) My delulu slightly works. ;))

yes yes, its really wierd. i chk my IG n saw the two rainbow pix too :-B

cant be whole seoul got that big rainbow, its such a beautiful one.

cant believe jiji destiny is so badly entangled. tats why cant show bts, because even their mgr's lives criss-crossed.

:x :x :x

Archived