[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sakura29angel oh ya tae soo #-o....mianhae tae soo oppa ^:)^ ^:)looking at all beautiful lady in that picture i totally forgot about Tae Soo  :)) hmm...mb if she is the youngest then it is possible she is the same age as jcw  or older/younger 1 or 2 year than jcw   :-? ;;)

So chingus, this is the question of the day, would it be ok for you, if you have to marry someone who is the age of your younger siblings, or even younger?Will your parents flipped? or your siblings?
I think in Korea it will caused a ruckus at first?

It really doesn't matter if your partner 's intention is pure and both can provide physical, emotional and financial needs. Actually I have a neighbor who married a woman who's 10yrs. Older than him. :-O My mother said that some of the family members are against it, (but they didn't stop it like what we usually see in the drama. They just asked a thousand times if they are sure) but the wedding still pushed through ;)) they didn't care about others' opinion anymore bcos they are at the right age to decide on their own.

But s. Korea has different culture :( some article said that this situation is rare but there are actresses who have a partner that is younger than them right, yet they overcome the age gap?!

-----

Edit because my previous post is over dramatic bcos my thoughts is filled with JiJi and felt like I was crying when I write them. Hahahaha :((

@qwenli question of the day but you ask in the night =)) =))

Okay, let me put my opinion. Age gap is an issue. But become more issue if the age gap is large and the age is still younger.
For example 9 years age gap:
If you're 25 yo and your lover is 16 yo, this gonna big issue because one is minor and you'd seem like you are a pedophil. LOL :-O
But if you're 36 and your lover is 27 yo, both are mature man and woman and have enough maturity to handle things, whether your family accepts or not.

I myself okay with younger man, although I prefer same age or older man. But I'm not sure how's my family. hahaha... In JiJi's case, since JCW maybe same age as HJW's youngest sister I think there would be some backlash in the family. If I were HJW family, I would prefer someone more mature and established for HJW.
And from JCW's family/mom perspective, the natural reaction would be... "There are tons of younger women out there, why you choose much older woman??"
It's not easy when the family is conservative... Age, money, status, fame matters esp if you're celebs and what if netizens also against you. We know K-netizens are notoriously crazy over even small things.

But I still wish if there's a couple with age gap they would say "Screw them up! Is love even a crime? I'm a man and she's a woman, couldn't we fall in love?"
:)) :)) :)>-

So chingus, this is the question of the day, would it be ok for you, if you have to marry someone who is the age of your younger siblings, or even younger?

Will your parents flipped? or your siblings?

I think in Korea it will caused a ruckus at first?

I did think about that, maybe for both the age gapes doesn't really matter, and they has said about that on their interview, CMIIW.

The problem is from poeple around them, will they accept the relationship or not. And I think it's become one of reason why they keep silent and maybe looking for a right time to announce it. Hahaha....

Aaandd, It's our jobs, to give them spirit, that they have a fans who support and always behind them. Am I right? =))

Well thought about age gap again...for me a younger man still ok :\"> about my family i think they ok if that is the thigs i decided...i mean im enuf mature to decide my own and take resposible for it :-B

In our JiJi case, as we know they already confessed age doesnt matter...about this sometime i thik are JiJi dating someone older /younger or even dating each other and just testing the feedback from neitizen :-/ but we never know :-??

JiJi family, i thik unnie family is ok but not sure for jcw' mom...haxz he is only child, its difficult to accept a daughter in law older than her son but if she is an understanding mother...maybe they can try...

@B-u-z-z-B-e-e so we should regularly remind JiJi to marry together ryt ;)) ;)) sure they will know we always gave them big supports to overcome neitizen :D

If I were JCW's mom I wouldn't mind age gap and I'm more than happy if it's HJW :x
If I'm HJW's family member, I will accept any man as long as HJW love him...or else we won't get to see HJW carbon copy in future.  =((
Conclusion on JCW side..age is just a number what most important is personality.Conclusion on HJW side..HJW's gene too good to waste.

@Sharonn...Yesss hahaha...

When Wookie or Ji Won update their IG, I always find that their post have commonly each other. And I will call wether Wookie or Ji Won to see the post. Maybe I'm the only one who always give comment about that :))

will they get bored with my comment? I hope not. :))

My friend ask me, "why you always want Wookie and Ji Won get together? And you always keep talking about them, don't you get bored?" She said.
Well I dunno, I just found a good chemistry between them, and yes I really hope they became a real couple.

Am I the only one here who get weird beacuse of this?
:-S 

thks for all the answers. it helps that jcw seems more mature then his age n hjw behaves way younger than hers. :))

@B-u-z-z-B-e-e‌

i understand wat u mean, so far this year they are the only drama couple that caught my heart. :x

in the mean time, will survive watching the lte couple in wgm

@qwenli your spoiler tag ;;) ;;)

I recently watched Happy Together with actors and director as cast. You can watch it

It gives interesting insight and view how actors would behave when there's skinship (kiss scenes/bed scenes). :\"> And what if actors star dating in filming set. It even has small reference to HJW's Haeundae. The cast are really funny and the guests tells some behind the scenes and how their gf/bf would act if they see the skinship onscreen... :)) :))

.@B-u-z-z-b-e-e Me too!!! JiJi have become part of my everyday living! I always visit this thread from time to time. :D

I am weird, too because I believe that JCW/HJW really has a feelings for each other :)) If they become a real life couple, their stories are wonderful and can be adapt into Korean drama! I know it will surely hit 60% in ratings! hehehe ;))
How I wished that they could be in We Got Married as virtual couple. [-O< [-O< [-O<

I really like this reality show because although I've read that this show is being accused as scripted, I DON'T CARE. It made me smile and laugh in the from the start and 2nd to the last episode. Unlike Korean dramas, for example in 20 episodes drama, surely it will give us pain when it reached its 10th episode :( 

So imagine our JiJi is doing the task on WGM, hahahaha surely it will make me scream in every episode because I can't handle their cheesiness and my utmost glee. :)) So instead of praying for them to be together in a drama, I would like them to be in WGM. LOL :)) We will have a problem though because they should be single right?! But our couple is currently in secret relationship with each other. ;)) Hehe. Don't mind me, I am delulu.
P.S, our thread is so quiet. :((

Most of us here are weird people. Checking this forum, their ig from time to time. Analyzing their gestures when they with each other. Even its been a year already, we still here cheering TaNyang and JiJi. We are still inlove with them. Just a pic of them together can affects our mood.

But i think the weirdest chingu here is our @doc, he will troll us when we are in delulu but suggest us some fishy when we feel lile sinking.

Yeah, why so quiet? Are we waiting for dec 7 to get goodies?

I just realized that 7 is unnie's public appearance while on 8 its the Healer premiere telecast. Back to back JiJi day. I should prepare myself for the Healer. Gosh!

haha @B-u-z-z-b-e-e @MichelleG if the thing we praying time to time JiJi will end up together makes u two look weird so no one in this thread is normal =)) =)) ok except someone in denial situation :(|) >:)

well i thik no chance for JiJi to join WGM chinggus :(  see even appear in an event at the same time they also avoid to be caught together, how come they can accept to join that reality show =(( =((

ashh....am i too crazy chinggus 8-> im watching EK again from the first esp and also JiJi BTS, especially romace scenes of JiJi i will stop for a while :\"> :D

seem i miss them badly :-S

huwaaa where are you jcw oppa, hjw unnie :(( :(( me need FISHES to console my weak soul right now...YOUR fishes :-w

@sharonsfv HAHAHA actually, I always watch their BTS every night. and also the cuts! :))
When I heard the BTS, I always think of the kiss scenes, cpr and cave scenes. :((  I think the only reason why MBC didn't released them is maybe JCW and HJW personally request it because they're fishy. HAHA. It's impossible that because there is no fishy and cannot attract audiences. I've seen lots of kiss scene BTS and most of them or all of them are not fishy at all. After the director said cut, they will remove their head away and talk casually. Maybe they giggle during those scenes?  hehehe. ;)) and in the ooh la la scene, after the director said cut, JiJi continued kissing and roll in the bed. LOL. Sorry for the throwback. I just miss them :(
I tried watching other dramas but none of them capture my heart still. I like Pinocchio, but I don't think of shipping LJS and PSH. I don't know what kind of spell the JiJi couple cast to me to become obsessed. :((
and the Healer will air soon. I really have to prepare my poor heart.

Chinguuss, I always laugh everytime read all post here, And sorry if my english is not good, :D :\">

Weekend is the day we have to going somewhere, seeing familiy, friends etc.Maybe that's the reason this thread so quiet? :D  But when I'm going home, I'll open my laptop or my gadget and see the latest news from this ship :))

Anyway, I feel relieve knowing that I'm not the only one who weird hahaahaha....

Oh my, all of you just make my day, gumawoo, loof youuu
:x :x

ps: next time, if my friend keep asking me why I still excited about Jiji, I'll show to her this thread, as an evidance that I'm not the only one who sailing a ship for Jiji hahahaha...
=))

speaking of bts, did they show us the bts of some intimate or romantic scenes of TaNyang?? we have glimpsed of the beach scene (thnx to nhk), the bridge scene, not the romantic one(where Sy thinking of OT) thnx to Mr. baeksu. okie, the puppet show but it's crowded lol . how about bts of their hugging? 

As far i as remember the MBC released the bts of the hugging scene of sy and OT, with the moon blah blah blah dialogue.. 

if they have that bts, then where is ours? :(( :((

no hug  bts,
no kiss bts,
no cave bts,
no cpr bts
and no ohlala bts :(( :(( :(( :(( wae? :((

@sakura29angelNevermind, the BTS is for us to imagine.

Mr Baeksudaegan just floated out some "mild" bts and got warning. If they issue the heavyweight bts, I think jcw and hjw will have no peace.
maybe some hjw fans can enlightened if there were bts for her past dramas?

Archived