[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's photoshop, I am actually a graphic artist(not pro though) and I think that the photo is not done with PS aside from the back ground. The photo isn't clear so I am only 90% sure that it's not edited. :D
But they have done the photoshoot before right?.

making051a.jpg?w=403&h=344&crop=1
wpid-web_3717513213_97fdb1cb.jpg?w=600

Credit Jichangwookkitchen.com
Correct me if I am wrong since I am almost newbie here hehe ;))

Someone is somaek (soju-maekju) guru
*maekju is beer

From HJW thread:

HJW is Somaek Guru

When Go’s turn came up, show host Kim Guk-jin fired questions at Go, “They say you would do anything for Ha Ji-won’s somaek, is that true?” Go heartily responded “Yes. I was overwhelmed with happiness (to try her somaek shots) -- Her somaek blending skill is divine,” driving the crowd into big laughter.

The hallyu female star usually goes for soft mixes, Go added.

Continue Reading...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL... Who wanna try her somaek? :)) :))

Heemmm... I think the resolution is not too good, so we can't see is this photoshop or not. :D eventhough I'm prety sure it's not photoshop hahaha...

Btw, why sudenly many fish about Jiji around us recently? Someone in here maybe can give a delulu story for me about this fact? Just a little a story before I'm going to bed? =))

one of unnie staff upload a photo together with jcw  1 hour ago   ...her caption # The Days (in korean) if not mistaken she is jiwon unnie female manager (the one that always follow unnie) ...she standing left side of this picture 
;;)
10805723_549783061832761_356317550843984
Her caption : #그날들 그날들도 보고 싶었고 더군다나 창욱씨 캐스트라 더더욱... 기대 이상의 감동의 시나리오~ 멋진 앙상블~~!!! 작년에 뮤지컬어워즈들을 휩쓴 이유를 알겠다... 올해 나의 주제는 편지인듯...
 so does this mean that unnie hv watched jcw the days musical :-/ or just unnie staff /manager   :-?

Credit Paris/PaintGlaunt YT
He looks bright today. :P But I can't understand him. :))
Maybe I will imagine what he's saying.
"Today I will announce that I have a girlfriend, and her name is Jeon Hae Rim. Thank You. Thank You." 8->
Off to Delulu Dream Land. I-)
^^^ because of that photo for me our ship sailing smoothly!! :)) LOL :x my shipper heart is happy today. At least there is someone connected to HJW who watched his musical. Hehehe ;))
Oh my delulu mind is filled with good things from yesterday and today.
Hopefully it won't be broken tomorrow. :))

Ofc he's happy because HJW shows up at musical The Days.. hahaha
he invites Yoo Ji Tae and because YJT is from Dankook, I suspect JCW also invites other Dankook graduate :> :>
Otherwise why would unnie staff take pic with him, because the one who close to JCW is Lee Young Ju not the one on pic above.. :-\"
Ofc unnie can't take pic with him and upload it because we would smell fishy fishy :)) :))

Awwww....unnie couldn't make it to puppy's musical and asked her female manager to go on her behalf :x 8-> hey, that's enough to show that she cares for puppy 8-> they can't be too open about their feelings for each other in the public, right? Hahaha..delulu much

Agree with all chingus, JiJi's HUG campaign pic really look like a bf and gf type of pic 8-> :x ah...they look so good together :x

Good day everyone.The Hug picture give us hope to a impossible dream. I know we have strong faith with Ji Chang Wook & Ha Ji Won. Sometimes it happen when we don't expect it. But like other people or the thousands fans of Jiji are really excited of the true or real ending of this couple. Jiji really have great impact in our life. Look us now we are still move with their perfect chemistry in screen in empress ki and we are all still hoping to become real. So Jiji shippers fighting. Let the light keep on burning.

hi yes, its good enuf that hjw mgr went for e musical so she can go n tell hjw all abt it, wat he sang, the scenes etc.

the fact that she took a pix w jcw meant that she had a vip ticket right, to go to e backstage?or she contacted mgr bang to get in n visit? =D>

it just show that they are all very close.

Archived