[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Pretty in pink

HJW during Operation Smile Gala Party

Walking :) #hajiwoninvn #hajiwon @hajiwon1023 #dalfotos

A photo posted by Dal (@dal707) on Nov 15, 2014 at 3:59am PST

Cr. Dal707

Aw unnie so serious

#hajiwon #하지원 Operation Smile GALA Party @jiwonderland1023vn

A video posted by NhOx Bell (@nhoxbell) on Nov 15, 2014 at 4:24am PST

Cr to the owner

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unnie looking too serious in this event because everyone is speaking in english =)) =)) =)) this event actually exposed to her that she really need to sharpen her english especially for the hollywood debut.. Dont alwiz depend on translator.. Especially she been learning english more than 5years....

It is not that difficult to read/memorise the speech in english(as happened on today event).. Wat she need is how to communicate spontaneously...

@drbigapple‌

dont put pressure on hjw to learn english, very hard to pick up foreign language when not living in that environment.

think jcw starts to get busy for healer filming proper.hope he has time to talk to hjw. poor unnie...

:bz

@qwenli a fisherman to catch her heart :x
:)) :))
This cheesiness is copied from Song Jae Rim cheese brand in WGM

If ever HJW and JCW do a WGM, just in the first ep, I'd died from their cute interactions... :))
Btw I notice it's rare for a drama couple to get married, practically half of the drama. Unless it's weekend drama, usually we have couple who start liking, dating, then ends up married (get together). While in EK they have to play married couple from ep 26 till ep 51 :x :\">

Taken from HJW thread:

Excerpt her younger sis interview...

Oh! Unnie, wish you all the best , give your 101% to all your projects , and please don't waste our very beautiful genes! Have your partner, and continue being good kisser! Ooops... I just heard it to your loveteam partners out there!, don't wait for the time that your niece already had hers before you got yours.. hahaha kidding! And on your payday, please don't forget me!hahaha (I think her younger sister knows something about HJW's lovelife )

--------------------------------------------

Hmm, who's her co-star who says she's good kisser? :-/

@JacquelinQ what's to report from APAN? No one from EK wins.

Daesang goes to Jo In Sung, alien boy still wins despite not coming. Kim Hee Sun wins for Top Excellence, while Excellence Actor goes to Kim Ji Hoon (Jang Bori).

I'm beginning to think EK is not that popular in Korea. :-? :-?

edit: just got info that APAN judges consists of drama writers, PD, producers, critics and reporters.

tat interview was on jan 2014 celebrity magazine :-? :-?

But then while filming tk2h unnie went to a variety show she claimed that most of her costars said she not a good kisser

:-/ :-/ (hyena is pretending i think

:-\" :-\" she has forgotten the bed rolling kissing scene in sega and the refrigerator kiss in tk2h

Anyway.. I guess there are lot of people urging her to get married before her own niece/nephew

=)) =))

a hyena that is not good in kissing? wat kind of hyena is that? nevermind abt kissing infrnt of cameras, as long as she kiss passionately in real life that will be fine :))

pls buy something for jcw on the way bk fr vietnam. jcw like caps, buy him a vietnamese hat!

Archived