[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone here please help me to bring the pics related to our puppy here?? Can't copy them and i am not a genius with a computer =))

@namyo is it you ? Do you like yoo ji tae? I think you'll be pleased!

http://mnbmagazine.joins.com/magazine/Narticle.asp?magazine=207&articleId=MT1HJ48NYBIJAK

@"doc huh? Unnie's little sis whom I saw on EK bts already a married woman :-/ I thought unnie has two younger sis, no? :-??

Edit: never mind hahah =)) unnie only has one little sis =)) my bad

Ok..ok..so according to chingus here, unnie follows the guy coz of fashion connection again (:| #-o

@poire9219
It's not that you're no computer genius, but it seems the site doesn't allow us to copy the content. So we have to crop the pic

gentleman-nov2.jpg
gentleman-nov1.jpg
HOTNESS in one photo :x :x
cr: Gentleman

@drbigapple if he's designer as @qwenli post then it makes sense because unnie loves to follow designer :P
Last time, we investigate Kwak girl and now Kim In Sik boy... We behave more and more like scary stalker fans =)) =))

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/12/the-dos-and-donts-of-sageuk-hairstyle-for-men/
JCW no.11&27
---------------------------------------
class="post-title entry-title" We Were In Love: Chapter 17 Posted on 12:46 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 10308049_306480746193882_297004886601891 In the morning, the air is really too fresh and the sun shines into the room where Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won sleeping. The person on the bed also starts to wake up, Ji Chang Wook slowly opens his eyes to adapt the light....
link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/11/we-were-in-love-chapter-17.html

@poire9219‌ yes I'm fangirling a little bit for yjt ;)) but not as much a the loyal servant which who knows where @uctqepe‌ is, but thanks for the pics.

=)) so the boy a designer oh,, darn. Ok unnie might ask him for some fashion. Can she ask him for some fashion for her future husband or a Christmas perfect gift for :o3

@nploan
For primetime, there's none. The drama that achieved 40% rating would be Jang Bori which is weekend drama.

I saw someone Tweeted that HJW will attend APAN awards? Which is which? Unnie is really a ninja. No one knows what she's going to do.

@ChelseaS who tweeted unnie going to APAN? If unnie confirmed to APAN that means unnie wins something (which I believe yes, based on other nominees)

@nploan no, for weekday dramas. Even getting more than 10% is an achievement nowadays [-( [-(

The drama that considered have good ratings >10%
MBC
-Night Watchman
-PnP
-Mr.Baek
-FTLY
SBS
-It's Okay It's Love (9-11%)
-Dr.Stranger
-YAAS
KBS
-Joseon Gunman

oh good that she is gog vietnam, i am sure we will get lots of pictures!

@kanyaprasetyo‌ @chelseaS

how many dramas do u gals watched? my gooly, seems like many!!

kanz: wat is YAAS?the alien boy show?

i think part of the ratings went to tvn n ocn which has been putting out good productions. And these days pple hv the internet to play games or chitchat, no need to watch tv if nothing interest them. i think in the long run korea may become like taiwan where a 5 is a shoutout!

@qwenli
I learned to manage my time better. LOL. But no, I didn't watch Jang Bori. Not interested in weekend dramas for some reason.

I'm watching Pride and Prejudice, Mr. Back, Misaeng, Liar Game (but on hold because the lead female annoys me), Bad Guys. (I have one drama per day!! LOL). I just finished My Spring Day which is one of the most beautiful melodramas I have watched. Definitely a classic.

Ha Ji Won just updated her Facebook with a message for SAT examinees:

수험생 여러분~~!!!
오늘 날씨도 너무너무 추운데...수능시험 보느라 고생했어요~~~
진짜진짜 마법 같은 일이 여러분 모두에게 일어나길 기도할게요~~
'지금 이 순간~~!!!' 마음 편하게 즐겁게, 따뜻하게 지내세요~~
지원이도 늘 응원할게요~~!!
사랑합니당~~!!!

Can someone translate? :)

@qwenli YAAS --> You're All Surrounded, HJW's co-star drama. LOL
I forget, My Spring Days also gets decent ratings too. I don't watch many dramas, but follow the news. I only watch 4-5 dramas/week.

@ChelseaS based on naver translator and  a little bit correction:
"The examination~~!"
The weather is so cold ... hard time to go to the university entrance exam. ~~~
I really pray magical things happened to you all.
"At this moment~~!!! 'Your heart may at ease, please stay warm~~
I'll always cheer and support.~~!
Love you~~!!!"

The message is for univ entrance exam (today, if I'm not mistaken)
Hmm... Why she suddenly post something like this? Are you sure it's not because her future husband post the same on his IG?
  :> :-\"

@kanyaprasetyo‌

yep today is the college examination day. its a big day in korea, they even stop planes from taking off during listening tests. students can call police if they are stuck n cant get to exam on time.i think many celebs will write encouraging messages.

unnie is juz cheering for her fans....1023 alwiz support her so it is time for her to support them :P:P tsk tsk tsk...dont confuse with the idioms 'husband leads...wife follows..... :(|) :(|) :(|)
unlikely unnie goin to attend apan awards...becos the 'SMILE event' in vietnam will be on 15th nov too....i wonder will she announce she goin hold fm in vietnam :-/ :-/ since she attending formal event not presscon for promo...
anyway unnie should update her ig when in vietnam..becos it is  something very memorable since she is the 2nd asian celebs  selected(previously jackie chan) 

Archived