[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the teaser of Healer too and it reminds me of a video game theme. I am looking forward to it regardless of the other cast. Aside from the story, I want to look at JCW face :))
Ha Ji Won unnie is so pretty!!!  :x She really deserves to become the Smile Ambassador. :D
64754_757864270959971_356163646470689652
(cr Ha Ji Won Philippines FB Fanpage)
That matchy photos and that index finger ring. I am also getting paranoid with those things. 

*sob* *sob* @kanyaprasetyo i wish i can go to see her :-S :-S but wae wae it matchs with the time my cousin wedding (15-17 nov), world so cruel :(( :((

btw the place she visit is not my current stay, if possible i have to fly to another city, the distance even longer than fly from Vietnam to Singapore 8-X 8-X  and i just got an info from my local admin of unnie fanclub the air tickets on that days all sold out @-) @-) gosh! don't everyone know about unnie trip or just a coincidence 8-| 8-|

woah unnie really too pretty in that event :x but why she looks younger and younger while the human getting older and older @-) @-) okie puppy just go to the MS then come back, unnie still very young, you two can get married and have one girl and one boy as you wish ;)) or even more i dont care :> :>

Our mamanim! So cute !! Look especially what her dongsaeng ' s going to say at the end of this interview!

Tae-soo's most recent interview (2014 interview)

Source: Baidu

-

Question: any ideal girl?

TS: ideal? Since I have 3 noona, I prefer to have a girl which is stronger than Hae-rim Noona.

Interviewer: stronger than Ji won?

TS: yes! Stronger than her! She's more masculine than me, she can even carry me now. She's a bully! A total bully!! XD

interviewer: it seems that you're closer to her than ur other noona.

TS: we have a tight family very tight family , no favorites or whatsoever. But in our family, since we're on the same industry , we can feel each other's side. So that's it. But Hae-rim bears in her mind that I'm just 13 years old little boy, sometimes even we have visitors, she will wipes my lips when there's a dirt, even get water for me, she always think that I'm her baby boy... 

(Jiwonnie you can have your own baby boy  Tae soo is big boy already  )

Interviewer: she's tough outside ... how about her inner personality?

Tae-soo: she's tough inside and out, she become soft when we talk about our family. Good thing about her, even all of us is now an income earner, she never stop giving us something, there's no day that she don't bought something for us, sweater, shirts, foods and even treat us for coffee. She's thoughtful. So to those who want my noona, before you can hurt her, you guys should pass on my corpse first.

>> Tae Soo you'll forever be their baby boy   I envy for their siblings love relationship coz I don't have one   And soo cute that they call HJW with her real name Hae Rim

Cr:ferlycious

Edit: so puppy !! Beware of this hyung!! =))

poire9219 said: Our mamanim! So cute !! Look especially what her dongsaeng ' s going to say!

Tae-soo's most recent interview (2014 interview) Source: Baidu - Question: any ideal girl? TS: ideal? Since I have 3 noona, I prefer to have a girl which is stronger than Hae-rim Noona. Interviewer: stronger than Ji won? TS: yes! Stronger than her! She's more masculine than me, she can even carry me now. She's a bully! A total bully!! XD interviewer: it seems that you're closer to her than ur other noona. TS: we have a tight family very tight family , no favorites or whatsoever. But in our family, since we're on the same industry , we can feel each other's side. So that's it. But Hae-rim bears in her mind that I'm just 13 years old little boy, sometimes even we have visitors, she will wipes my lips when there's a dirt, even get water for me, she always think that I'm her baby boy...  (Jiwonnie you can have your own baby boy  Tae soo is big boy already  ) Interviewer: she's tough outside ... how about her inner personality? Tae-soo: she's tough inside and out, she become soft when we talk about our family. Good thing about her, even all of us is now an income earner, she never stop giving us something, there's no day that she don't bought something for us, sweater, shirts, foods and even treat us for coffee. She's thoughtful. So to those who want my noona, before you can hurt her, you guys should pass on my corpse first. >> Tae Soo you'll forever be their baby boy   I envy for their siblings love relationship coz I don't have one   And soo cute that they call HJW with her real name Hae Rim

Cr:ferlycious Edit: so puppy !! Beware of this hyung!! =))

Saw the Healer's teaser and its cool. I suddenly remember Kim Hang Ah (hjw's tk2h character) for me shes the badass character of her.. Omo! Jeon Tae soo is so cute! Lol His advice, (threat) lol , now im more curious, seems someone is trying to win hjw's heart. Lol If its u :o3 beware! Lol

Tae Soo is JCW's hyung? It's mind-boggling... But if HJW treats Tae Soo like her baby boy, imagine how she treats JCW :> :-\"

And his comment: she's bully! A total bully!! =)) =)) that's really accurate description...

So I guess, HJW must think JCW as her dongsaeng right? But noona-dongsaeng can turn to lovers, just watch noona romances :)) :)) :x

The guy she followed was in both group pic on the right side...when look at the pic i was searching if there is any good looking man then i saw her manager after that i saw this guy ...by looking at his face and style ... i thought he is from one of boy band group member   :))
1374996_540971316047269_2732489613315160

@namyo I think I have watched it on Youtube and she said that she is not mentally mature, and treat his younger leading man as oppa,  so dating a younger guy is not a problem. :-? 
I even searched Kim Insik on google but I failed to know his identity. Haha. It looks like he's at the same event. I even follow him once to see his activity and he likes all of Ha Ji Won posted today. 

I hope JCW updates his Instagram today. [-O<

Yes, she prefers younger man... Maybe because she's still a little girl inside 8-> :>

While I browse on a movie site, I find something interesting

I just know the original picture of this fanart
983744_470801619730906_84577195144975546

...is actually from movie "My Wife Got Married"
My_Wife_Got_Married_film_poster.jpg

Starrring Son Ye Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk. I haven't watched the movie yet so I didn't know initially...

Hmm, which one do you prefer? The original poster or the fanart?
Personally I think the fanart is so well done =D> =D>

Archived