[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sakura29angelit will be on 15th nov .1800 k.s.t :-B :-B chinggu planning to watch:-/ :-/if u see unnie appears in red carpet juz alert me :)] :)]
juz recently read an article tat lee kwang soo goin to be a lead in a movie-MUTANT...human who transforms into a fish...hmm..the writer must be close friend with unnie as her imagination is human turn into eagle...so unnie can be a scriptwriter in the future
=)) =)) =))

@doc not actually, i dont think it will be available here in our cable channels

Btw, im rewatching the EK again (out of boredom) . Im on ep 8 now, i cant stop laughing reading the "ohlala" term used in Ta Hwan's line. So it first came up during the first nyt of Ta hwan and Tana. Lol to the subber/translator.

I miss my Baby Emperor Ta Hwan

I love TaNyang and JiJi

I've been watching all the BTS and MVs on Youtube while I am waiting for updates and this one is my favorite.

since this is the collection of their BTS haha. I always watch this whenever I visit YT. Thank you to the one who made this.I am really sure that there is something different on the way they look at each other.  Hahaha :)) Ok I am delulu and I know you've watched it already =(( But I think I missed one on this video. Do you know where can I watch this NG:screenshot_2014_11_08_00_36_18_by_mitchsThanks in Advance!  

But.... but the event it's until next weekend. I better charge batteries :-w

Ps. Very soonThe TaNyang Titanic Twisted Story..... :x prepare some tissues, yes it might be only three episodes but with full of twisted love, remember that olala of Jack and Rose :> yes, you might see it in our own version. :> @-)

@namyo chingu, when will you send TaNyang Titanic twisted version to me? ;;)

@MichelleG I dunno the exact link, but you can search the BTS on TaNyang BTS playlist. The link on p1 and on Youtube, made by captain @ChelseaS
edit:
Oh, btw I think it's on MBC Empress Ki NG Special

thanks @kanyaprasetyo and @qwenli for the nice job :)

asshh puppy really too friendly, he looks like a neighbor bro without distance, his expressions too honest and dont try to show himself as a star :x :x

btw when was asked to choose couple shoes, he chose the white but i saw an orange shoe beside ;) tsk tsk guys if u understand what i am meaning ;)) ;))

Seems like someone forgot her IG update, then decided to treat the fans with 3 IG updates in a row! :x

Hmm, is she still picking her hollywood projects?
Unnie, if you like Avatar, go close to David Cameron then... Just like Bae Doo Na is close to Wachowski Brothers. :-B

nope..unnie is in SEOUL...linda mcCartney exhibitition is at daelim museum :-B :-B unnie alwiz admires those strong women :x :x 
'unnie.. behind a strong Woman..there must be  a caring and lovely husband behind to support.... ;)) ;)) time to get married :x :x... 

Archived