[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@namyo dangerous mind is always dangerous :P

Nice JiJi fan art :(:((

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=empress&no=180924&page=1

On phone, can't post pics

About Glorious Entertainment's secret event on Nov. 10..could it be a fan sign event of Crocodile Lady combined with Ad Hoc? 8-> will we finally see the reunion of JiJi 8->

Edit: thanks @nploan ;;) aren't they just out of this world gorgeous 8-> 8-> :x :x

Looks like fans are better promoting Trollcape/ADHOC/CL than the brand itself :P:P

@qwenli sorry to destroy your argument, but in love, no matter what your mother tongue you can still communicate with that person :))
But it doesn't mean they will end up with foreigners. As JCW said, the most important point is to be comfortable with the person and communicate well :-B

@kanyaprasetyo‌

sure if you dont speak e same verbal language then u hv to speak the same physical language :))

but hjw claims she is shy, but looking at the way she goes for jcw's neck, i think she has more initiative then she thinks. :D

@jiji0203‌

i also wish jiji will be together.since jcw doesnt knw e content, it shd be something that he just need to be there. i wonder if they will make the fans perform for him but if it is a reward for fans, they shdnt make fans perform right? haha i can understand why jcw is curious now.

all i hope is they will get hjw to record a video for him. :x

Wonder how true is the pic that posted in ladykate twitter :-/ :-/ maybe miss @JacquelinQ can find out more ... there is a pic of unnie's schedule....written there photoshoot of hjw in vietnam 14 till 16 :-/ :-/ tis mth :-/next mth or it is juz fanfic =)) =))

doc,  its not fanfic ~the pic posted is a cup of cappuccino  ...i have seen it before ...its originally upload by one of a stylist  on november 2 ( i think one of unnie stylist) i gt follow her in ig ..but  i x aware about the date and ha ji won name was written on that book  :-O because her caption only #cappuccino #lusso and #cold in korean ...that all ~  :-B now i check it again ...i just can read jiwon unnie name , date and  one word 베 ...vietnam first word for korean   :-B mb there is other meaning too ~ :-?
hmm... its weird that she put a cup of cappuccino on a book that gt written jiwon unnie name :-B perhaps it is actually a hints  :-B

what ? and what? jiwon unnie going to my vietnam and take some photoshoot here :-O :-O oh gosh! dont joke with my weak heart, i tot it just a dream never came true =; 8-> X(
hmmm why JiJi so silent these days, not fishy IG anymore :-w hmmm Troll Cape, u succesful to be added in my enemy list
 image_zps8b18f708.gifimage_zps8b18f708.gifimage_zps8b18f708.gif

btw how about unnie next fan meetings :-/ cant be called as Asian tour but just Taiwan and Japan included /:) /:)  okie understand, hjw unnie only wants to follow her screen husband when he already held FM at these two countries :(|) :>

I just went to read hjw movie COBM's story and its so sad. I am surprised she went from the sad EK to another sad film. I dont like that era of China, I have met people who lived through those times and their thinking can be disturbing. One old uncle told me that everything is rationed, from oil to food, everything has a coupon, meat rarely comes by. I hope HJW wont be ban from visiting China after filming that movie. Korean increasingly obsessed with China. EK is largely in Yuan, the other show I am watching 3 musketeers 2nd season will also be in China.
@sharonsfvgo trek her down in Vietnam!her nxt fan meeting is in Singapore Jan 9th.she going here n there and jcw have to stay put in Korea.
8-|

I just went to watch the trailer of Mr Back, the drama that jcw dropped. Its so funny to see El Temur call the lead Hyungnim, if JCW had been in the drama, it would have been so funny. Yep and Enunch Bang is inside too.

@qwenli
well tats the early reaction from  most of unnie fans..when she took tis COABM...we are not really happy about it becos of the storyline....and i think her sense of picking movie scripts not as sharp as picking the rite drama scripts  =)) =))
before i know more about ahjussi... initially i quite disappointed she acting with not so handsome male lead:-SS :-SSbut when know more abt ahjussi,his achievement in movies...and tis is the 2nd time he directs a movie(the first time he direct a movie,receive  high praises)  i bet this coabm will gain alot attention :)>- :)>-
and today i juz knw tat my ahjussi has picked his next movie project with that well known director park for the movie'fingersmith'how intriguing....initially i hoped unnie will be casted...hhahhaa but it end up my ahjussi is chosen instead. ..anyway it is okay if unnie not selected as the female lead since they looking for new young actress who willing to do the 19X-rated  scenes

Hi! I've been thinking about Jiji couple lately and decided to draw them. This is the proof of my obsession:
ji_chang_wook_and_ha_ji_won_by_mitchsan-

Link: http://mitchsan.deviantart.com/art/Ji-Chang-Wook-and-Ha-Ji-Won-492557424?ga_submit_new=10%253A1415122549  

Reference: http://hqkpopgirls.tumblr.com/post/78333845795/ha-ji-won-ji-chang-wook-for-north-cape-1920-x Sorry if JCW looks like Do Min Joon LOL

Expect more to come because I really love them. <3 Although I can only draw anime-ish and chibi type :((. I was also thinking of making a Manga / Manhwa where HJW and JCW are the main lead :D I've never done this to my other ship. But I hope you all like this. :)
Goodnight <3

@MichelleG omo, chingu so talented ;;) love ur anime-ish drawing :x

TaNyang/JiJi fans so awesome! Tons of fanfic from awesome chingus whose name I need not mention and now a possible Manga? U guys rock! \m/ \m/

Btw..why speculating photo shoot of unnie in VN? :-/ why no mention of puppy going there as well? :(( why can't they just have ONE photoshoot together?!! ~X( ~X(

wait a minute..will the surprise announcement by Glorious has anything to do with JiJi's photoshoot in VN? :-? [-O< 8->

@jiji0203‌

hmm..chinggu must be dreaming as if glorious agency Ceo is kidnapping unnie and then put her in a box and give to jcw as a gift on 10th nov....tsk tsk tsk...

Perhaps she goin to do photoshoots with my ahjussi in vietnam :P:P they preparing to promo their movies which goin premier jan 2015... :x :x

So now is rite time to do more mag photoshoots....before start busy for the interviews..stage greetings :> :>

@MichelleG
Now you said Do Min Joon, I can't unsee him, but he's known as alien boy here :P

@drbigapple
Hmm, you give me inspiration... Who knows, maybe the agency will say on 10th november:
We will launch Asian Tour for JCW... In Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, S'pore, and Indonesia 8-> 8->
The first stop is Vietnam, as one of the magz will do JiJi couple photoshoot :x :x

Archived