[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unnie and I have one thing in common. we both have long and soft fingers :D =))

So, just found out that Baekanh just open a bakery/coffee shop a few days ago..so that explains his pic with jyh on IG :-B no random EK reminiscence :-\" [-X didn't see EK casts showed up either except TalTal.

If no news of "Healer" casts attended his musical, then who's to say EK's didn't? :> :-\"

@jiji0203Really? He did? can pm me the news, maybe I can go visit if I ever go korea again. I think he and jyh has some real bromance going on :))

Are we now in the period of vacuum with no jiji news? I miss them horribly :((

@drbigapple doc, so its true your horoscope sign is cancer because i think you said it before   :-B if you dun mind may i know your birthdate  ;;)
 @jiji0203 no wonder yesterday when i read jyh caption there is a bakery words mentioned and seeing both of them together ... i do think the bakery shop belong to baekanh ..jyh gv a visits but he have his own restaurant  too rite :-/

I miss JiJi too  :(( why so hard to move on?  #-o Where's NHK second part of the interview, in which unnie wears red dress? btw..I just watched puppy's Idol of Asia interview and he said he's most satisfied with his back muscle :-? di2sb.gif

The question is..who complimented he has some nice sexy back- for him to be so confident about it ;)) ;)) ah..must be this lucky girl who's got a chance to touch it  ;)) :-j 3:-Odi3en.gif
;)) ;))

@qwenli ofc he still looks handsome... Just that I think Trollcape can use whatever means to promote JiJi n their products more. Either CF or event together. Beanpole even release long CF for KSH n Suzy
:(|)

the video is for introduction to HJW's 1023 radio that going on air on 24th oct. It contains HJW's moments with her fans (1023 Korea)

@jiji0203‌

thats an awesome photo, both in black n holding balloons.both looking sexy =D>

@kanyaprasetyo‌

i really think trollcape bust their budget engaging our jiji as two models instead of one (hjw). Beanpole even hv another pair of models featuring kim ji hoon.

altho its difficult for us with no news of them but i hope they still privately talk to each other everyday

:x

"Baking Ghost"
We don't see the baking process or the baker, just the breads/cakes/tart, that's why it's like a ghost =)) =))
Who would have thought the name? Baek Ahn, I think you could be much better in naming something /:) /:)

Anyway, after JYH and JCW who will come next? Does unnie come? :-/

I was thinking about this ghostly name for awhile and I think its because in Korean, the word Ghost is Guishin and can refer to spirits too? So maybe he should have named his bakery Baking Spirit or something. :))
JCW is a friendly guy so he should go, and he is actually quite familiar with Baekahn since they act in a MV before too, but signing on a chair is such a pity, if someone sit on it then it cant be seen? :)).
Where are our investigative experts? No sightings and trails of jiji?

I found another video of HJW shooting during her fan meeting and "jcw" holding her target. Quite funny.

@namyoPrecisely, they can actually go about undetected so they can also go dating undetected!Maybe there is a club where all the celebs go there to date, exclusive membership for celebs only, staff there sign confidentiality agreements like how Swiss banks operate. Nobody can ask who is a member. B-)

Archived