[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Ah right chingu @cunn @coppersun thanks for the explanation, I'll edit it later.

read article about outdoor clothing
http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20141024000842

they say the market n sales are doing well, but they don't even mention Trollcape :)) :))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about the 1023, this is what i got

She once mentioned before during her junior high school days, when she was asked to read English words, one of them was "LOVE" and she mistakenly thought and said it as "1023" After that, HJW made up the name "1023" for her fanclub. She said "1023" is like love, representing her fans as family members. SBS officially helped HJW made Oct 23rd as "Ha Ji Won Day" where she can hang out with her fans which are called 1023. 
-cr uxmod hjw soompi thread

@Kanya u can also add this fact

their dramas were the toprated dramas of 2010.
Smile Donghae for Daytime
Secret Garden for Primetime

:x

and this too

Both are cancer

jiwon June 28
Changwook July 5

lol...i found it funny chingu  =)) =)) ...all this time only jiwon unnie upload her own chair with her name on it ...but after that jcw post it few days ago and then follow by mr jyh ... today mr jyh post a chair with his name and his autograph on it ... i think he only use marker pen wrote it  =)) =))
sure he want to be include in jiji love story or both wolf in ig followed by jiwon unnie was compete with each other to win her heart 
;)) :>

*-:) i think its his gift for a child that sat on that chair  :-/...

but i still find it fishy ...why he must post it in ig twice  =)) =))

The 1st pic he post with caption : Chair. Hope u will like it. 2nd pic with a child sitting on that chair with his caption : super nice/pretty  no.1  (first place)
i think he started to use secret code too  .. First pic : Jiwon ah, i have my own chair too .>:D< :x . Mine is special because although i just wrote it using marker pen but i wrote and sign it with my sincere heart. :\"> I hope u will like it.:\"> 
Second pic : Jiwon ah, although there was my name and autograph on it ... my chair can be sit  by many people not only meB-) Look ...a child sat on it (as a prove) !!! It looks super nice/pretty ~~   8->  :x So its clear that my chair is no.1/at a first place if compare to jcw chair .  >:) >:)
=)) =))----------the end ----------------
am sorry my post is too short if compare to my recent jiji love story post =)) the reason is because its about third party and involve love triangle ...so my imagination hard to go wild and my mind still here not going too far  =)) =))

I just check JYH's IG... so he doesn't have chair with his name attached so he writes his name instead? =)) =))
He's really cute... hahaha
Btw he also post IG with Kim Young Ho (Baek Ahn).. I miss them, Baek Ahn and Tal Tal :(( :((
If the uncle and nephew can meet, JiJi def can meet again too :x :-\"

Why u gals think jyh trying to be fishy fishy with unnie :-/ unnie's chair pic isn't recent, chingu ah... :(|) IF anyone is fishy fishy with unnie, more likely it's puppy coz he copied her first hehehe...JYH only posted after puppy did it. So, if anything, I think TalTal was joking with puppy..saying that puppy's chair has his name on it, while he has to write his own name in :-B and ofc, JYH and puppy also kakao each other. ;;)

@jiji0203‌

If mr jyh can upload a pic with his ek uncle on 24th oct...meant he reminisce days acting in ek....meeting the hyena :P:P

also in his ig..seem he is ready to be a father:> :> =)) =))

Now i c why unnie rushing to go back to seoul..it is becos she doin a special 1023 radio day :-B :-B

not dating..... :-h :-h =)) =))

Because of doc, I finally check jyh's IG. Pic of signed tiny chair= autograph for his fan's son. No secret message there (:| :P

As for pic of readiness to be a daddy= son of co-star in his drama=Cute= promo purpose :-\" :P same with EK, please see pic of TalTal and unhappy baby Ayu LOL

Pic with Baekan = ofc reminisce about EK coz he'll meet EK casts that night who'll be attending puppy's musical :-? maybe unnie will also be in the audience :> \:D/

Still early here I-) I-)

Chingu, I find it suspicious that JCW update IG today

10724708_798536673537932_787888419_n.jpg

Isn't it too fishy? Is someone coming tonight? :> :>
Someone who just came from Taiwan might watch his performance so he update his IG :-\" :-\"

I think there's a chance unnie is ninja tonight and go unnoticed. She can come when the performance just start n the lights are off n go when near the end :-B

Archived