[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF A Night With You ep 5
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-night-with-you-episode-5.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

And today, Oct 24, is the first anniversary of EK press conference...

HJW_EmpressKi_PressConf_bc4-3.jpg?19875b
cr: as tagged

Ah, it's one year already :x :x

@-) unnie at Cartier @-)
Her necklace reminds me of something... *-:) *gasp* "Heart of the Ocean" !!! guys and gals..I present to you: Korean version of Jack and Rose =)) =)) seen here is "Korean Jack" drawing "Korean Rose".  LOL
10632281_704457749635498_521633748_n.jpgdep3t.gif
cr: monjiyah IG
in case you don't remember, let me jog your memory

drawingrose.jpg

:-j ;)) =))

class="post-title entry-title" 23 Facts about Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook Posted on 4:40 AMby Writer of The Wind with No comments NCJiJi4.jpgGood news for TaNyang/JiJi shipper on Oct 23. Any Ha Ji Won fan would know by heart that October 23 has special meaning for them and Ha Ji Won. It was when her fanclub founded, October 23. But surprisingly and...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/23-facts-about-ha-ji-won-and-ji-chang.html

------------------------------------------------------------------

@qwenli I suppose JCW Kitchen copy from JCW soompi right?
I check JCW DC and they celebrate the debut yesterday. So I still believe Oct 23 is the right date.

Anyway I list some facts above just for fun :)>-

@namyo I will wait for your Titanic twisted story featuring Korean Jack and Rose :> :>

I would like to apologize / say sorry to @kanyaprasetyo @qwenli and all chingu here ^:)^ ^:)
I swear i remember yesterday is jcw debut anniversary ....its already remains in my brain that 1023 is a day for jiji ...i want to mention in my post when i wish you all happy 1023 day yesterday but then i found no one mention it including in jcw thread no one mention it too  :-??  so i keep silent ..am scared i will be wrong and am the only one feel excited about it :D 
I confirm before this since beginning am the only one in this thread that mention jcw debut anniversary and i did twice /more i think ...i couldnt remember other page that i gt mentioned about it but i can remember one of my post ..here in our thread page 1023 i wish jiji with jcw day rock front page pic (debut date) ~
i think my post is invisible /:)

@JacquelinQ‌

i just went to page 1023 and saw yr post. i wonder hw jcw kitchen got the date wrong, i will hv to tell them.

but its awesome that he debut on 1023 :x :x

And of course today is e anniversary of EK presscon.A happy day as well :x \:D/

I want to make it clear here ...the pic i posted in our thread page 1023 is not from dc ~i realize/aware  jcw debut date same with unnie fan name 1023 long ago ...i mentioned it before but because our pg reach pg 1023 by that time so i go Drock  main/frontpage cut it ...highlight with yellow colour and draw a red arrow then post it in our thread ...so i hope its not wrong i cut it , hightlight and draw an arrow then post it here :D

@jacquelinQ you are awesome to have spotted it long ago! =D>

Here more evidence from asianwiki, release date of Sleeping Beauty
oz62p.jpg
While doing my research, I went to watch abit of the movie and its the artistic/disturbing sort. :-??-------------------------------------------Its so awesome. I think jiji are destined to meet and find each other!! birth year also 1978 and 1987. :-O

:x :x

@kanyaprasetyo regarding to article 23 facts about Ha Ji Won & Ji Chang Wook, I don't think Ha Ji Won's fanclub 1023 founded on October 23. Ha Ji Won officially announced her fanclub name at FACE event in Japan on August 14 2007.
JCW debut one year later on 2008.10.23 just unbelievable coincidence to me..  :D

Archived