[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qwenli l was transfered to another hospital because during the surgery my sugar went high and i have to be observed by doctors since i have to take pills to compensate the fact i have no more thyroide. I should be out Friday! I am lucky to have wifi here lol so I can read you delulu comment ! Lool keep going chingus and love it! =))

But where is our chingu @uctqepe‌? :-B

@jacquelinQ chingu. . Can't see you pic! :((

Qwenli , She is alucky  charm to most of her co stars , for example HB aft Kim san soon most of his projects didn't do very well.Secret Garden help him to his peak n i notice most of the actors  becomes more famous aft working with her.TK2H ,LSG gain more of HJW's fans n shy to say i 'm one of them n i love his songs.JCW is another example !!!The olden days chinese believe that marrying an older woman will brings prosperity n success to her  husband. 

@-) unnie the top of the dress @-) I even got distracted by the necklace @-) if you what I mean.

Aishh @poire9219‌ if your sugar got you shouldn't be looking at the assets gifs :-w Yah take care of the sugar chingu

Where is my popcorn..... .so today unnie decided the animal best to decribe her will be jaguar :-? :-?  Hmm "fanservice " for the cartier event today ~O) ~O) unnie seem to forget she born in horse year... :(|) :(|)

@JacquelinQ‌ So ..today unnies decided to have head to head pic with a gal :-? :-? Who is she?? She looks pretty...  Btw...to wish to see unnie in sexy dress...cartier need to have more formal events and invite unnie :> :>anyway..i like her airport style today..all pinky ..

@poire9219‌ 
 How come your blood sugar level go uncontrol??post thyroidectomy not related with hyperglycemia(high sugar level) unless u are known case of diabetes mellitusdid the doctor explain properly to you the reason for u to transfer to other hospital.u only   need long life L-thyroxine medication(if u have TOTAL thyroidectomy)

@namyo look at the third gif!! =))

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=changwook&no=53566&page=1

You know what I want you to see =)) =)) =))

@-) first unnie with the revealing top and that third gif @-) =P~ =P~

Why must JiJi torture me with their sexiness I stared both of them for at least a minute =P~ [-(

@poire9219
cheer up gal:)>- :)>-let the physician/endocrinologist manage...dont stress yourself too much...get well soon...anyway....u need to control ur blood sugar level..so that your surgery wound can heal well:-B :-B

oh ya..i forget to wish unnie happy 1023..is tat why she need to rush back to seoul tonite :-/ :-/she should have update her ig today to wish her 1023 fans..tsk tsk tsk...wat a 'forgetful jaguar unnie:P:P

@drbigappleShe did left a message for her cafe fans on 1023.
I was surprised she didnt update her IG today then I realised the difference between jcw and hjw is, jcw's IG is all about work but hjw's IG is more fun and have more day to day stuff, of course sometimes the things she post is hard to understand.
I was surprised she didnt bun up her hair today for the Cartier event, but just tie a simple ponytail, maybe then its easier to change and dash to airport. :)
@poire9219Hope you get well soon, maybe you can pm drbigapple, good to have a resident doc here for emergencies! :)>----------------------
Ok at least we know now, jiji has Friday together before jcw's musical on sat. :x 

Archived