[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tot someone writing a story of shippers and trolls :(|) :(|) :(|)

actually puppy 2nd pic shown more of

him bein tired becos of his hectic schedule :-B :-B :P:P

anyway..i juz hope unnie latest ig update dont gain dispatch attention =)) =)) some headline like "will korea top actress follow tangwei footstep for crossborder romance/marriage X_X X_X =)) =))

@namyo HA..? like seriously, what are you talking about then- if not the jump? :-??

because one ji cannot do one thing w/o having the other ji follow. if ji(female) jump, we can bet ji(male) gonna sooner or later do the same
jump_zps60d7fd25.png

Now, my delulu question for them is when..oh when or will they ever hold hand and.....
a94a9.gif... take the leap of faith and just date already! 8-> 8-}

Oh and happy 1023 to everyone too >:D<  Hoping "bunny" and "eagle" will provide more yummy fishes \:D/

@jij0203

Now i see a bug in the cliff scene fr yr gif, jcw is supposed to be on the left when they jump,the handholding position is correct. But the scene where scene where jcw look back is not, he is on the other side :-O so goodness knw how many times they shoot this scene.

But yes, so many things they do is similar!

@qwenli chingu, what bug :-/ btw, the girl with face covered in ur ava, could that perhaps be....u? :> @namyo what "asset" :-/ I could only see his legs..no blush blush assets to be seen /:)

oh, and in addition to @sharon jiji's matching chair, chingus please look at these two pics.  puppy copied unnie's pic taking style..yet AGAIN!!! both purposely stand at corner, but one shows gym equipments, while the other one show her giant stuffed animal. hehehhe...
10623648_301187773398041_1456136742_n.jp10518000_658226114254096_1187672296_n.jp

:-B :> :>

To puppy,unnie's latest selfie of herself and that famous Taiwanese photographer = getting hit by an arrow :( =(( =))
arrow_zps7c154a66.pngblood_zpsdc4f0a14.png
cr as labeled
=))
FYI, Trollcape just released unnie's bts pics but i already lost interest in all things Trollcape [-( b-(
i need to stop here before i got reported to MOD for posting too much 8-| 
i bid you all good night I-)

TaNyang/JiJi imaginary talk

HJW: Yah, Ji Chang Wook, you're so busy nowadays that you have no time for me! This one is for you *pointing arrow*
JCW: But you're so busy too. Taking picture with photographer :(|) :(|)
HJW: That's just your excuse. *shooting arrow*
JCW: *arms bleeding* :( Ji Won-ah, I'm okay even though you just shot me on my arms. As long as you shoot me at my heart too :x :x

=)) =))

Archived